Gear Church

Adding Var to a FEMALE test E TRT treatment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Adding Var to a FEMALE test E TRT treatment.

When adding an Anavar cycle to a female that's already on a TRT test E dosage of 25mg/week, does the dosage of Anavar need to account for the testosterone treatment, or can she run the 15mg/day Anavar on top of the test without worrying that she'll have negative side from the Var simply because she's already running test.

Note that she's in full menopause and has previously run 50mg/week of Test P without experiencing any negative sides. Her permanent weekly dosage of Test E is 25mg/wk but now she would like to add Var for a 10 week cycle on top of her normal test.

Before anyone talks about her test dosage, she's been on test for the last 6 months without any negative sides all the way up to 50mg/week so 25/wk is defiantly not an issue for her.

Thanks.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,442 Posts
    Rep Points

Need to be very cognizant of the total AAS dosages per week. There is a fine line between just enough and too much. Why increase the dose? What is she not getting from 25mg per week?

QUOTE=colorado;1844104]When adding an Anavar cycle to a female that's already on a TRT test E dosage of 25mg/week, does the dosage of Anavar need to account for the testosterone treatment, or can she run the 15mg/day Anavar on top of the test without worrying that she'll have negative side from the Var simply because she's already running test.

Note that she's in full menopause and has previously run 50mg/week of Test P without experiencing any negative sides. Her permanent weekly dosage of Test E is 25mg/wk but now she would like to add Var for a 10 week cycle on top of her normal test.

Before anyone talks about her test dosage, she's been on test for the last 6 months without any negative sides all the way up to 50mg/week so 25/wk is defiantly not an issue for her.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by colorado View Post
    When adding an Anavar cycle to a female that's already on a TRT test E dosage of 25mg/week, does the dosage of Anavar need to account for the testosterone treatment, or can she run the 15mg/day Anavar on top of the test without worrying that she'll have negative side from the Var simply because she's already running test.

Thanks.
    Consider starting with only 5mg per day on top of the weekly test dose to feel it out for a while instead of jumping straight to 15mg per day.

I know var is not comparable to test, but 5mg a day will give her another 35mg of total aas per week. Thats a good place to start.

Also here's a good (but lengthy) video that goes over other anabolic agents women can utilize before adding more aas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks. She was 50mg/wk of test P and doing really great. She dropped down to 25mg/wk when she switched over to test E in anticipation of adding var into the equation.

She loved being on the 50mg/wk test dose but I recommend to her that she drop down before starting the Anavar cycle just to be on the safe side. Now that she's very comfortable with how she responds to the test, she can see how she's reacting to the var once she starts.

We'll get her on 5mg/day of var to start, but I was actually really surprised how well she handles test. I've read how some females can start to have issues as low as 10-15mg/wk on test but I think the difference is that she's fully in menopause due to having her uterus and ovaries surgically removed. For that reason, I can actually understand the higher test dosage working for her considering I've seen older women that are in natural menopause (as opposed to surgical) having TRT dosages of 50+ mg/wk. We took a long time building her weekly test P dosages from 11mg/wk up to the 50 she was cruising on in order to find an upper limit but we never actually reached that limit. We just stopped at the number 50 for no other reason other than that seems high. It's GC test and I'm on the same test so I know it's good stuff. Otherwise, we would have continued to go up but I suggested an run of anavar and she liked the idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts
    Rep Points

What's her total Test Level at the 50mg per week dose?

Quote Originally Posted by colorado View Post
    Thanks. She was 50mg/wk of test P and doing really great. She dropped down to 25mg/wk when she switched over to test E in anticipation of adding var into the equation.

She loved being on the 50mg/wk test dose but I recommend to her that she drop down before starting the Anavar cycle just to be on the safe side. Now that she's very comfortable with how she responds to the test, she can see how she's reacting to the var once she starts.

We'll get her on 5mg/day of var to start, but I was actually really surprised how well she handles test. I've read how some females can start to have issues as low as 10-15mg/wk on test but I think the difference is that she's fully in menopause due to having her uterus and ovaries surgically removed. For that reason, I can actually understand the higher test dosage working for her considering I've seen older women that are in natural menopause (as opposed to surgical) having TRT dosages of 50+ mg/wk. We took a long time building her weekly test P dosages from 11mg/wk up to the 50 she was cruising on in order to find an upper limit but we never actually reached that limit. We just stopped at the number 50 for no other reason other than that seems high. It's GC test and I'm on the same test so I know it's good stuff. Otherwise, we would have continued to go up but I suggested an run of anavar and she liked the idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Standfast View Post
    What's her total Test Level at the 50mg per week dose?

She didn't have her blood checked while on the 50mg/wk protocol. I'd like to know myself because she claims that she can't even tell she's on anything at 25mg/wk. However, to be fair, she never started TRT in order to make any type of physical gains. After her surgeries she struggled for years with almost textbook side effects of someone with a hormone imbalance. After we had her blood checked, she got on a small dose of test and she almost immediately started feeling better and became much more emotionally stable. Honestly, it changed her life.

She's always worked out pretty hard but after seeing some really positive results on her test therapy, she wanted to add something else to the equation.

Yes, she really needs to get her test levels checked again, and will, but I'd almost consider her being on 25mg/wk as simply getting her back to a "normal" baseline for her daily life well being. It wasn't until she was up to 38+mg/wk test P that she started noticing some muscle gain, but even at 50mg/wk she experienced absolutely ZERO negative sides at all. What she did experience was MUCH better sleeping patterns, her anxiety dropped to absolute zero and her sex drive increased. But her sex drive was never, what I would consider, overly high where she couldn't concentrate. She prefers being on 50mg/wk much more than 25mg but we're trying to play it safe, especially when making the switch from test P to test E. She only used test P to see how she would react and to find a dosage she could cruise on.

Like I said before, putting her on test P changed her life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts
    Rep Points

My wife is at 20mg per week pharma test split in 2 and her levels stay around 360 ng/dl 48 hours after last injection, she's been at this level for 6 months with very minimal sides at first but has since tapered off. She's never felt better and her female cycle is consistent to the day and that was something she struggled with her whole life, her female doctor is very supportive and all of her blood markers are extremely good, I'm curious as to what levels females are seeing at these dosages.