Gear Church

Tested GC anavar with roidtest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points

Tested GC anavar with roidtest

Just tested gear church anavar with roidtest. Itís for my girlfriend. Itís her first time ever doing anything and I wanted to be sure her first time ISNT a total failure. Did not want her getting any kind of sides her or I wouldnít want lol. Sheís not allowed to have deeer voice than me. Hell no. I like her soft voice.

But on side note..... color matches exactly what it says real anavar should be. I know it doesnít tell me the dosage. But I trust them from everything Iíve seen. And to put my trust in gc anavar for my girlfriend is a big thing. Anavar looks great. Canít wait to see her results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts
    Rep Points

👎👎👎👎 for doubting GC, kick rocks!!

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,620 Posts
    Rep Points

Roid test isnít accurate and wonít help with the dose but if it makes you feel better .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Snookslayer05 View Post

Just tested gear church anavar with roidtest. Itís for my girlfriend. Itís her first time ever doing anything and I wanted to be sure her first time ISNT a total failure. Did not want her getting any kind of sides her or I wouldnít want lol. Sheís not allowed to have deeer voice than me. Hell no. I like her soft voice.

But on side note..... color matches exactly what it says real anavar should be. I know it doesnít tell me the dosage. But I trust them from everything Iíve seen. And to put my trust in gc anavar for my girlfriend is a big thing. Anavar looks great. Canít wait to see her results.

GC rocks

When it comes to your significant other " trust but verify "

GC seems to be the new AY ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigVee View Post
     for doubting GC, kick rocks!!

doubt??? If there was doubt I wouldnít of ordered what I did. And I damn sure wouldnít of ordered for my gf. Thatís one thing I want to make sure is right. Accidents happen. Things get mixed up. People are only human. But doubt.... smh come on bro. Would you not like to make sure if it was your girlfriend diving in head first for the first time. If I ever have doubt. I donít order straight up.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,949 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    GC rocks

GC seems to be the new AY ...

GC>AY all day long! Unless weíre talking about tits and ass she had him on the tits and ass for sure hahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts
    Rep Points

Been on GC anavar for weeks, stuff is legit AF. Part of my covid break re comp. It's legit , no test needed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

I put my girl on another sources var (I wonít mention names, but you can probably assume where from) and within 4 days she was extremely bloated, absolutely no sex drive, etc. Took her off immediately because that should have never happened from var. I shouldíve tested it first like you, but unfortunately didnít.
    I ended up taking that ďpretend varĒ myself at 75-100mg a day according to the label. It didnít do shit to me that was beneficial. All it did was bloat me and make me feel lethargic. Iíve used many different orals and itís not comparable to anything Iíve used (var, drol, dbol, Tbol, winny, superdrol, epistane, halo, methyltren, etc.) closest thing I could compare it to would be drol, minus any strength gains or aggression. Just made me feel fat and lazy. (Tried a few different sources drol and am not a fan of any personally, bummer because others seem to respond so well), I know others love it.
    I ended up even stopping myself and tossing it because it was so bad.

Anyways ordered some GC var the same day. Came fast, real fast. Sheís been taking 10mg / day for something like 6-7 weeks now and itís a whole different story. Tightening right up, killer sex drive, noticeably more muscle definition and strength. And why a surprise- NO BLOAT! Sheís been loving it. Couldnít be happier with GC.

Iíve been running their products myself now for a bit as well & I can personally say that everything Iíve tried so far has been spot on. I will most definitely be staying with GC for the foreseeable future.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

Bump

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hfo3 View Post
    gc>ay all day long! Unless weíre talking about tits and ass she had him on the tits and ass for sure hahaha
    lol

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,440 Posts
    Rep Points

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Posmx View Post
    I put my girl on another sources var (I wonít mention names, but you can probably assume where from) and within 4 days she was extremely bloated, absolutely no sex drive, etc. Took her off immediately because that should have never happened from var. I shouldíve tested it first like you, but unfortunately didnít.
    I ended up taking that ďpretend varĒ myself at 75-100mg a day according to the label. It didnít do shit to me that was beneficial. All it did was bloat me and make me feel lethargic. Iíve used many different orals and itís not comparable to anything Iíve used (var, drol, dbol, Tbol, winny, superdrol, epistane, halo, methyltren, etc.) closest thing I could compare it to would be drol, minus any strength gains or aggression. Just made me feel fat and lazy. (Tried a few different sources drol and am not a fan of any personally, bummer because others seem to respond so well), I know others love it.
    I ended up even stopping myself and tossing it because it was so bad.

Anyways ordered some GC var the same day. Came fast, real fast. Sheís been taking 10mg / day for something like 6-7 weeks now and itís a whole different story. Tightening right up, killer sex drive, noticeably more muscle definition and strength. And why a surprise- NO BLOAT! Sheís been loving it. Couldnít be happier with GC.

Iíve been running their products myself now for a bit as well & I can personally say that everything Iíve tried so far has been spot on. I will most definitely be staying with GC for the foreseeable future.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Snookslayer05 View Post

Nice post

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk