George Floyd family gets 27 million

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627
Results 391 to 404 of 404
  1. #391
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    3,027

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,675
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,724
    Thanked in
    1,133 Posts
    Rep Points
    1493581457

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    So much racism on the ASF... kinda sad.
    I dunno... I sleep well at night because my heart isn't filled with bile the way yours is.
    Maybe your not fucked up individuals in real life.. I dunno. You'd live much longer if you just let it go.
    Oh well.
    Your the one who backs the blue my friend ... Stand against real ( not fake ) racism.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  2. #392
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    11,922

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,413
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    781
    Thanked in
    557 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by stephenkelly View Post
    Seriously on a different thread I posted that Iím ready to start my own movement....

    The Iím not sorry for being WHITE movement!!!!

    Iím so tired of hearing about how the blacks are treated so poorly,how everyone is against them. Itís straight bullshit you know you hear all the stuff about slavery while everyone was a slave you were just last get over it. Iím part Irish you donít hear me crying about that you know look up the history man all the stuff most of the stuff let me rephrase that has happened to them theyíve done to themselves but yeah thatís my fault listen Iím not gonna apologize for something someone did 1000 years ago 500 years ago thatís not my fault itís not my problem how about we deal with what I did today Iíve done nothing against you so Iím over it. Itís never gonna be good enough.

    Do you know where is my white history month. Where is my white entertainment television. Where is my any white manís holiday. Where I get to takeoff work because Iím white. I could keep going on and on with this stuff but you get my point so Iím just sick of it Iím a start my own shit man. Sad thing is is thereís not enough people who would stand behind me to do this if there was wouldnít be here and all this shit and deal with all the stuff that were going on now people just need to quit it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its not a honest movement at all its a control movement ....its not equality it's control!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    So much racism on the ASF... kinda sad.
    I dunno... I sleep well at night because my heart isn't filled with bile the way yours is.
    Maybe your not fucked up individuals in real life.. I dunno. You'd live much longer if you just let it go.
    Oh well.
    Cmon kilsong open your eyes can you honestly say this blm movement is soley about equality and nothing more? Just look at the behavior that blm is demanding to be accepted ....burning down shit ..looting shit ...destroying property and the biggest mind blowing is police compliance why not just comply? Why turn every traffic stop into a shit show? Why not respect the laws of the land? And that behavior is what is being shoved down everyones throat to be accepted!! Not cool man! I dont care if someone is following the law and cops get out of line I would be the first to call foul!!! Sorry law is law follow it or live with animals in the wild...

  3. #393
    Registered User
    stephenkelly's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    444

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    353
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    308
    Thanked in
    187 Posts
    Rep Points
    5227760

    https://t.me/disclosetv/1658



    NEW - The newly established "George Floyd Autonomous Zone" in Minneapolis has issued a list of "rules particular for white people" that they have to abide by in order to enter the area. @disclosetv @disclosetv_chat


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #394
    Registered User
    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,338

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    74
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,450
    Thanked in
    845 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Oh yes, thats really "healing the nation" Joe and Demturdz. More White-hating. (You know the people that built the country and pay for everything).

    Dems, what dumb kvuntz...
    ~
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold
    [[[[------------------]]]]

  5. #395
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,461

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    446
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    602
    Thanked in
    377 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The guy in the far right was a juror in the trial and he lied to the judge saying he didn't know anything about the trial just to get on the jury. Picture was taken back in August.

    Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

  6. #396
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    3,027

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,675
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,724
    Thanked in
    1,133 Posts
    Rep Points
    1493581457

    Reverse racism - If your black and even half as educated, half as diligent you will move up the corporate ladder twice as fast.

    I personally know two black people in my family, who are out on FMLAs right now. They haven't really worked in years. They don't move up, but they don't work either ? To me it is absolutely reverse racism.

    Oh, and if your wondering, " anxiety " is the FMLA. So they don't work , they don't get paid , right ? With personal time, vacation, tax refunds, by working about 25%, health insurance, life insurance, paid income tax credit, they think their in heaven ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  7. #397
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,309

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,320
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,829
    Thanked in
    1,613 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    Reverse racism - If your black and even half as educated, half as diligent you will move up the corporate ladder twice as fast.

    I personally know two black people in my family, who are out on FMLAs right now. They haven't really worked in years. They don't move up, but they don't work either ? To me it is absolutely reverse racism.

    Oh, and if your wondering, " anxiety " is the FMLA. So they don't work , they don't get paid , right ? With personal time, vacation, tax refunds, by working about 25%, health insurance, life insurance, paid income tax credit, they think their in heaven ...
    Itís not reverse racism

    Itís just plain old racism. Period.

    White ppl donít own racism. By definition blacks are often times more racist.

    We have to stop tolerating racist behavior from black ppl who hide behind ďsystematic racismĒ jargon.

    If I posted a sign with ďblack ppl rulesĒ it would be protested and illegal. So why is it being tolerated now?

    Things have to change.

    Lawsuits have to fly. Hit black racist organizations in the wallet and bankrupt them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #398
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,596

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,109
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,666
    Thanked in
    3,833 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    This case is going to be overturned.

    Now I have no dog in this fight. I didn't watch and I truly don't know if this Chauvin guy deserves to be charged with Murder. I truly don't.

    But, we now see one of the Jurors not only lied, but is proven to be "impartial". And was caught being at a George Floyd event wearing BLM prior to the trial. That isn't what the law calls "Unbiased".

    This alone is terms to overturn this case on appeal.

    It's a shameful day that these people have an agenda and not only do fair trials not exist. We certainly know fair elections do not. These people scheme and scam at everything they do.


  9. #399
    Registered User
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    2,419

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    650
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,091
    Thanked in
    713 Posts
    Rep Points
    74172514

    When is this gonna become national news?
    Is it?
    Seems like this would be something Chauvin's lawyer would ha e acted on by now.
    :: prudence ::

  10. #400
    They/Them
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Sean Archer's House
    Posts
    754

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,486
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    703
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Rep Points
    10091486

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    This case is going to be overturned.

    Now I have no dog in this fight. I didn't watch and I truly don't know if this Chauvin guy deserves to be charged with Murder. I truly don't.

    But, we now see one of the Jurors not only lied, but is proven to be "impartial". And was caught being at a George Floyd event wearing BLM prior to the trial. That isn't what the law calls "Unbiased".

    This alone is terms to overturn this case on appeal.

    It's a shameful day that these people have an agenda and not only do fair trials not exist. We certainly know fair elections do not. These people scheme and scam at everything they do.

    Nothing to see here boys!

    This is what CNN would call... fake news...

  11. #401
    Registered User
    mastiff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    548

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    236
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    379
    Thanked in
    233 Posts
    Rep Points
    16603065

    He wasn't at a george floyd rally he was in DC at a MLK rally hence why the shirt has MLK on it (just so happens to support george floyd as well). He defended his trip saying he had never been to DC so it sounded like a fun trip to take and be with a lot of black people. How in the fuck he could say with a straight face that he could be impartial when questioned about it during jury selection is beyond me. Was Chauvin guilty of manslaughter probably I can concede that. He wasn't guilty of murder 2 and murder 3 though. That guy never had a chance from the start. That trial would have had to be held in Canada for him to even come close to impartial.

    https://www.startribune.com/chauvin-...ces/600053102/

  12. #402
    Registered User
    reddog309's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,012

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    554
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    461
    Thanked in
    250 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I thought he wanted to be on the jury because the 9 bucks a day is more than he is used to making...

  13. #403
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    3,027

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,675
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,724
    Thanked in
    1,133 Posts
    Rep Points
    1493581457

    Quote Originally Posted by mastiff View Post
    He wasn't at a george floyd rally he was in DC at a MLK rally hence why the shirt has MLK on it (just so happens to support george floyd as well). He defended his trip saying he had never been to DC so it sounded like a fun trip to take and be with a lot of black people. How in the fuck he could say with a straight face that he could be impartial when questioned about it during jury selection is beyond me. Was Chauvin guilty of manslaughter probably I can concede that. He wasn't guilty of murder 2 and murder 3 though. That guy never had a chance from the start. That trial would have had to be held in Canada for him to even come close to impartial.

    https://www.startribune.com/chauvin-...ces/600053102/
    Totally feel ya. Did you know he tried to plea tp murder 3 ? They wouldn't let him, because they needed that lying dog faced pony soldier to swing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  14. #404
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,209

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    740
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,835
    Thanked in
    1,127 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Lol new trial I bet. Member if the jury was marching with BLM before trial.

Similar Threads

  1. George Floyd Arrest New Body-cam Footage Leaked
    By The Admin in forum The Pit
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-05-2020, 12:59 PM
  2. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 06-05-2020, 03:44 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-04-2020, 01:13 AM
  4. George Floyd did porn.
    By randy4me in forum The Pit
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-02-2020, 12:01 PM
  5. George Floyd is still alive.
    By ROID in forum The Pit
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2020, 06:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums