Issues with Gorilla Farm

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lathe Crasher View Post
    Everything is pink. Sust, deca, dbol, cyp... all of it. The stoppers are the same as theyíve used for years. Iím not buying it. They dumped their crap and will rebrand.
    If so- where did the pink come from?!? Itís in the mast e also. Iím just curious to this point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,050 Posts
    Rep Points

Regardless I think your a class act bro. Very well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    No, I knew in advance he was thinking of closing. A couple weeks or so.

The day he told me though, the process started though was the first he said it was happening for sure.

Either way, there was nothing malicious about it.

At this point -

2 guys havent gotten their packs. One was from before the close. One was from after/during. One guy had a big screw up on what he order and received.

When these three get with me, I've pmed them, a sponsor here is willing to help them out, I'm just waiting for them to confirm their orders from what I've seen.

The pink gear, I have used three bottles of test with the tint. I have had no issues at all personally. The reason for why it's pink is the only valid reason it could have been from what I've been told. Nothing besides the stoppers changed between batches.

Doing what I can but, I can't buy every bottle of pink gear from every member who has some. I also can't replace every single item that was supposed to be this instead of that. I got a pack of var instead of a bottle of test.... Dunno man, eat em.

If guys wanna run someone up the flag pole and crucify them, I'm fine with that, it comes with being a rep and mod.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Regardless I think your a class act bro. Very well done.
    I second this.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,140 Posts
    Rep Points

Everything is pink. Sust, deca, dbol, cyp... all of it. The stoppers are the same as theyíve used for years. Iím not buying it. They dumped their crap and will rebrand.
    They're not the same but, keep thinking that.

Good work on spreading misinformation though

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,140 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    What color are the stoppers? All red?
    It's the light red color as the stoppers they used in the past

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    599 Posts
    Rep Points

They're not the same but, keep thinking that.

Good work on spreading misinformation though
    Perhaps I’m wrong. If that’s the case, I’d like to retract my statement. This is the first I’ve been told I was spreading mis-information. They certainly look the same. The gear is certainly pink, and my order was certainly short. I was told they’d make it right on the next order but that was after they decided to close. Still not comfortable injecting it and still didn’t get what I paid for. I feel I was told a false truth in that you knew I’d never see anything but led me to believe otherwise.

For a full price list email: OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    877 Posts
    Rep Points

Totally understandable people are mad with gorilla but monte was simply his rep. Reps always take the heat when people are not happy with thevsource. Gorilla is gone no need to go hard on monte he is not apart of the operation just a rep for the board.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

It's the light red color as the stoppers they used in the past
    All the vials from my last order were white stoppers sort of clear

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    Totally understandable people are mad with gorilla but monte was simply his rep. Reps always take the heat when people are not happy with thevsource. Gorilla is gone no need to go hard on monte he is not apart of the operation just a rep for the board.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    True statement I hit him up with my order problems he came at me straight and said it is what it is not mad at him sense gorilla trashed my order but he tried to help me out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,140 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by RedRed82 View Post
    True statement I hit him up with my order problems he came at me straight and said it is what it is not mad at him sense gorilla trashed my order but he tried to help me out

Pmed you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by RedRed82 View Post

It's the nature of the game....I was shorted 6 vials of a blend between two orders...but at least something came....and some peps. It's seems Flash Sale is aka Going Out of Business Sale...from what I've read about other UGLs dipping. Lesson learned. My TDs were all pink, so far no issues

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Guys...this pink gear is fucking bullshit. I ordered 10 vials of the test 300 blend....it looks like a lightly colored tren. How convenient that this product was placed on sale before they closed.
    Some of you guys need to wake up and smell the roses. I've injected this bullshit gear for weeks along with the EQ....I feel nothing, almost like I've been completely off gear.
    I feel like a fool for even pinning this bullshit in the first place.
    Its convenient how multiple products are having the same issue. I think its all completely bunk gear.
    He did us dirty. He sold tainted gear. This is not safe, I recommend throwing this shit out and finding a new sponsor.
    I placed over 40 orders with gorilla farm and had great products.
    They way he went dark is completely shady. A rubber stopper will not cause this to happen.

The dude did us dirty. I just threw out 16 vials, I dont trust this tainted shit and you shouldn't either.

The dude is a scumbag. But thats the game we play and the risk we take. I just never thought he would go out like this. Selling dirty gear. Its fucking dirty...dont stand up for this bullshit.

Now I'm out of gear and out of a sponsor. I'm doing a ton of research on sponsors. Could you let me know your top 3. Right now gear church seems to get the most positive reviews but they require 500 posts. I've been a member since 2013 but I dont post very often. Been around since the glory days of the green lady AY.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    599 Posts
    Rep Points

Per Monte- there was a batch that turned pink and kong pulled it after he realized.
    Truth- kong sold that shit to everyone and folded

Per Monte- thereís nothing wrong with it.
    Truth- the picture doesnít represent well but itís fucking pink. Something is off. Non debatable.

Per Monte- itís the stoppers and the batch was pulled.
    Truth- same brand of stoppers and if ďthe batchĒ was pulled, why is it across all injectables. Did we brew 15 products in a day?

Insinuating is on par with being a straight up liar.

Per Monte- kong knows he shorted your order and will make it right.
    Truth- Monte knew ahead of time heís closing and lied that another order would be possible.

This dude is cool with running dirty gear apparently and bullshitting us that itís g2g. Kinda like when he repped DQ and they shit the bed with half dosed cyp and Monte shouted from the mountain tops ďit was mis-labled propĒ that had no fucking bite at all and they folded just like kong. Dude is a death sentence for labs he reps. I will admit though at least he lifts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6A1583A8-DAF0-4B2C-9FBC-0116D6670495.jpeg   32BEE104-EE11-4E91-96D8-440F83B93433.jpeg   152D142B-2963-47F4-851A-401EC38AA687.jpeg  

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,140 Posts
    Rep Points

Per Monte- there was a batch that turned pink and kong pulled it after he realized.
    Truth- kong sold that shit to everyone and folded

Per Monte- thereís nothing wrong with it.
    Truth- the picture doesnít represent well but itís fucking pink. Something is off. Non debatable.

Per Monte- itís the stoppers and the batch was pulled.
    Truth- same brand of stoppers and if ďthe batchĒ was pulled, why is it across all injectables. Did we brew 15 products in a day?

Insinuating is on par with being a straight up liar.

Per Monte- kong knows he shorted your order and will make it right.
    Truth- Monte knew ahead of time heís closing and lied that another order would be possible.

This dude is cool with running dirty gear apparently and bullshitting us that itís g2g. Kinda like when he repped DQ and they shit the bed with half dosed cyp and Monte shouted from the mountain tops ďit was mis-labled propĒ that had no fucking bite at all and they folded just like kong. Dude is a death sentence for labs he reps. I will admit though at least he lifts.

Yep I'm just a big ole liar

I never said, there's nothing wrong with the items. I said I've used them as have others and they haven't had issues.

I don't recall saying kong knew he shorted orders, can you link me to that? I guess I'm getting old.

You're doing a fine job at twisting things though.
    Last edited by Montego1; 03-31-2021 at 07:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    599 Posts
    Rep Points

Monte, I always respected you and appreciated how you cautioned guys on high doses. With that, Hereís a screenshot you sent me that was between you and kong about my short order. Iím not spinning shit dude.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 99312FCE-D44E-44D5-9F08-B4F7632D043F.png  
    Last edited by Lathe Crasher; 04-01-2021 at 04:00 PM.