Issues with Gorilla Farm

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    How many times did this happen? If it was only once, could be something else not related to the gear. If it happened more than once, then there's a problem.
    If I'm not mistaken, Monte said he had been pinning some of that pink test E with no negative side effects

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle
    Its been happening consistently for one week straight. It was the worst today. Had to skip my workout. Felt like falling asleep in the gym. I'm not sure what to do at this point because I have 10 vials of this. I think tomorrow I will try cutting it with sterile MCT oil (I already cut it with MCT, but I'll try adding more this time). However I'm worried the MCT itself can increase the pip. I really don't want to throw away these 10 vials... my order was almost $1k. Sigh.

And yes, I've seen Monte's post, it seems he's referring to cyp, not the Test E 400 that I am referring to. But he can correct me if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Naathaan; 03-26-2021 at 06:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Naathaan View Post
    Its been happening consistently for one week straight. It was the worst today. Had to skip my workout. Felt like falling asleep in the gym. I'm not sure what to do at this point because I have 10 vials of this. I think tomorrow I will try cutting it with sterile MCT oil (I already cut it with MCT, but I'll try adding more this time). However I'm worried the MCT itself can increase the pip. I really don't want to throw away these 10 vials... my order was almost $1k. Sigh.

And yes, I've seen Monte's post, it seems he's referring to cyp, not the Test E 400 that I am referring to. But he can correct me if I'm wrong.
    Tagging @Montego1 for visibility

EDIT: Ah crap I don't know how to tag.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points

Tagging @Montego1 for visibility

EDIT: Ah crap I don't know how to tag.

I have no comment on your sides.. but - how do you get past the pink coloration in the first place? Apparently, the coloration came from the stoppers (red?).. so I am assuming that the dye used in the stopper leaked into the product making it appear pink. If someone gave me a bottle of water in red plastic and I poured it into a glass and the water was pink from the plastic color seeping into the water - would I drink it? Most likely not.

- just an assumption, but they did say it took a few days for them to notice the issue and they pulled that batch. Some went out before it was pulled.. So another red flag.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,613 Posts
    Rep Points

It sucks that you are getting pip but it is test 400 .have you ever pinned it before this order . Gorilla is gone so Iím not sure what you think is going to happen .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    It sucks that you are getting pip but it is test 400 .have you ever pinned it before this order . Gorilla is gone so Iím not sure what you think is going to happen .
    I've been using his Test E 400 for over a year before this happened with this batch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,015 Posts
    Rep Points

Imo you have two options at this point. Sell it to Montego or whoever else says they are pinning it with no issues and re coupe some of your lost cash....OR.... toss the shit and buy new from another trusted source. Personally Iíd like to see if all those that are willing to pin pink gear are also willing to buy it off you. Good Luck brother. I truly hope it works out because Iíve been there at the end of a UGís good run. It sucks cause itís usually just when you start to trust them 110%.

I've been using his Test E 400 for over a year before this happened with this batch

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,613 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Imo you have two options at this point. Sell it to Montego or whoever else says they are pinning it with no issues and re coupe some of your lost cash....OR.... toss the shit and buy new from another trusted source. Personally Iíd like to see if all those that are willing to pin pink gear are also willing to buy it off you. Good Luck brother. I truly hope it works out because Iíve been there at the end of a UGís good run. It sucks cause itís usually just when you start to trust them 110%.
    I would pin pink gear but donít know or trust some of these guys so I doubt thatís going to happen
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,015 Posts
    Rep Points

Totally understand bro but If both parties are willing you could always use a mutually trusted person as an escrow account. Just a thought. Your getting discounted gear and heís recouping some of his cash. Win/win kinda sorta maybe. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    I would pin pink gear but donít know or trust some of these guys so I doubt thatís going to happen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts
    Rep Points

I don't know much about brewing gear.. but, I do not a whole lot about rubber and plastic. It makes 0 since that the oil would be contaminated with the rubber stopper.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    I don't know much about brewing gear.. but, I do not a whole lot about rubber and plastic. It makes 0 since that the oil would be contaminated with the rubber stopper.
    I don't know much about either - but that was the explanation given for the odd color.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,015 Posts
    Rep Points

To me thatís as bad as saying we found a dead fly in the batch but itís ok. Go ahead and pin that shit.

Also gotta give Montego some props for staying on the situation when he clearly could of bailed on everyone that was waiting. Doesnít sound like Gong gave him any warning either so IMO thatís an A+ rep right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Malevale View Post
    I don't know much about either - but that was the explanation given for the odd color.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,116 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    To me thatís as bad as saying we found a dead fly in the batch but itís ok. Go ahead and pin that shit.

Also gotta give Montego some props for staying on the situation when he clearly could of bailed on everyone that was waiting. Doesnít sound like Gong gave him any warning either so IMO thatís an A+ rep right there.
    No, I knew in advance he was thinking of closing. A couple weeks or so.

The day he told me though, the process started though was the first he said it was happening for sure.

Either way, there was nothing malicious about it.

At this point -

2 guys havent gotten their packs. One was from before the close. One was from after/during. One guy had a big screw up on what he order and received.

When these three get with me, I've pmed them, a sponsor here is willing to help them out, I'm just waiting for them to confirm their orders from what I've seen.

The pink gear, I have used three bottles of test with the tint. I have had no issues at all personally. The reason for why it's pink is the only valid reason it could have been from what I've been told. Nothing besides the stoppers changed between batches.

Doing what I can but, I can't buy every bottle of pink gear from every member who has some. I also can't replace every single item that was supposed to be this instead of that. I got a pack of var instead of a bottle of test.... Dunno man, eat em.

If guys wanna run someone up the flag pole and crucify them, I'm fine with that, it comes with being a rep and mod.
    Last edited by Montego1; 03-28-2021 at 12:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    571 Posts
    Rep Points

Not sure if gorilla uses guaiacol in his Test400 but I know that oxidizes to a dark pinkish-purple color. That would make the oil look pink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    578 Posts
    Rep Points

Everything is pink. Sust, deca, dbol, cyp... all of it. The stoppers are the same as theyíve used for years. Iím not buying it. They dumped their crap and will rebrand.

For a full price list email: OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,103 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lathe Crasher View Post
    Everything is pink. Sust, deca, dbol, cyp... all of it. The stoppers are the same as theyíve used for years. Iím not buying it. They dumped their crap and will rebrand.
    What color are the stoppers? All red?
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Wickr: ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**