2A Thread (and all things gun)

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    463 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I dont understand what the assault weapons ban covered cause I have a couple AR-15s and they sell them in stores here. there was things like for grips and featureless rifles and flash hiders that arent legal to sell on your rifle.
    What Is A 'California-Legal' AR-15? - The Truth About Guns

Fixed stock, no pistol grip, fixed magazine, no flash suppressor etc etc... Stuff that makes the AR-15 more dangerous according to a bunch of morons.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,947 Posts
    Rep Points

Ban ends on July 4th. A little bit more:

https://apnews.com/article/californi...50cae41a087468

Judge overturns California’s 32-year ban on assault weapons

The lawsuit filed by the San Diego County Gun Owners Political Action Committee, California Gun Rights Foundation, Second Amendment Foundation and Firearms Policy Coalition is among several by gun advocacy groups challenging California’s firearms laws, which are among the strictest in the nation.

It was filed on behalf of gun owners who want to use high-capacity magazines in their legal rifles or pistols, but said they can’t because doing so would turn them into illegal assault weapons under California law. Unlike military weapons, the semi-automatic rifles fire one bullet each time the trigger is pulled, and the plaintiffs say they are legal in 41 states.

The lawsuit said California is “one of only a small handful states to ban many of the most popular semiautomatic firearms in the nation because they possess one or more common characteristics, such as pistol grips and threaded barrels,” frequently but not exclusively along with detachable ammunition magazines.

Super Fuckin User

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    295 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Ban ends on July 4th. A little bit more:

https://apnews.com/article/californi...50cae41a087468

Judge overturns California’s 32-year ban on assault weapons

The lawsuit filed by the San Diego County Gun Owners Political Action Committee, California Gun Rights Foundation, Second Amendment Foundation and Firearms Policy Coalition is among several by gun advocacy groups challenging California’s firearms laws, which are among the strictest in the nation.

It was filed on behalf of gun owners who want to use high-capacity magazines in their legal rifles or pistols, but said they can’t because doing so would turn them into illegal assault weapons under California law. Unlike military weapons, the semi-automatic rifles fire one bullet each time the trigger is pulled, and the plaintiffs say they are legal in 41 states.

The lawsuit said California is “one of only a small handful states to ban many of the most popular semiautomatic firearms in the nation because they possess one or more common characteristics, such as pistol grips and threaded barrels,” frequently but not exclusively along with detachable ammunition magazines.
    Since that's taken care of, I suppose the next lawn to overturn would be the 1986 automatic weapons ban. I need that M134!

And.. Have you seen the automatic reset drop in triggers for the AR platform? Get 'em while they're still here.
    Ready On Deck

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,947 Posts
    Rep Points

time to defect...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jrup1986 View Post
    Law of the land
    DO NOT COMPLY
    We out number the DS 100 to 1

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,947 Posts
    Rep Points

https://resistthemainstream.org/miss..._campaign=rtmt

Missouri Governor Mike Parson Signs Gun Protection Bill

Missouri Gov. Mike Parson (R) signed legislation over the weekend that bans state police from enforcing federal gun laws.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

I don't vote but support this logic

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,947 Posts
    Rep Points

NEW - Texas Gov. Greg Abbott officially signs constitutional carry of guns into law.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    NEW - Texas Gov. Greg Abbott officially signs constitutional carry of guns into law.
    What does that mean ? Its always been constitutional? Cops are the ones that don't want u to carry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    732 Posts
    Rep Points

What does that mean ? Its always been constitutional? Cops are the ones that don't want u to carry
    I've come to the conclusion that you are either 12 years old or a serious victim of the public school system. If you are an adult, you should sue the school district that you attended for failure to provide essential services. Seriously, you don't even know how to use a search engine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that you are either 12 years old or a serious victim of the public school system. If you are an adult, you should sue the school district that you attended for failure to provide essential services. Seriously, you don't even know how to use a search engine.
    Im not a gun owner i admit . I did go to public school but its always been constitutional to carry a gun , as it states in the constitution u can own a gun. Pretty sure shall not be Ingringed upon is very clear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    732 Posts
    Rep Points

Im not a gun owner i admit . I did go to public school but its always been constitutional to carry a gun , as it states in the constitution u can own a gun. Pretty sure shall not be Ingringed upon is very clear
    You really should avoid topics that you know nothing about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

I prefer to learn .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    363 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    You really should avoid topics that you know nothing about.
    I agree with the guy. Its pretty cut and dry in the 2A that the right to bear arms shall not be infringed. Any law that prohibits this in any way is unconstitutional.

Do you agree or disagree?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    732 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    I agree with the guy. Its pretty cut and dry in the 2A that the right to bear arms shall not be infringed. Any law that prohibits this in any way is unconstitutional.

Do you agree or disagree?
    That isn't what "constitutional carry" means. If we already had those rights, then why would they have to pass a law allowing it? Constitutional carry is a relatively new movement by the pro 2A movement, expanding upon the concealed carry laws that have worked very well in states that have them. Concealed carry was brought about by the change of one simple word in state laws, by changing the word, "may" to the word, "shall." May issue carry permits vs. shall issue carry permits. The choice and decision to allow someone to carry was removed and the state was required to allow any person who applied for a permit to do so. This is all about the reclamation of our constitutional 2A rights that were taken from us (severely restricted) many years ago. It has to do with open carry vs concealed carry and whether it's a right or a privilege. Just a couple of decades ago, in many states, if you were carrying a gun on or about your person and tried to claim it was your constitutional right you would go to jail. You would not even be allowed to use that as a defense in court. Yes, you could own guns but you couldn't carry them on or about your person. Now the concept has come a long way to the point where it's reclaiming its original status as a constitutional right. It has been a long hard fought battle.