• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Black Lives Matter Ignores Reality

CastorTroy01

They/Them
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just caught a glimpse of this article...Realtor, 29, shot dead after arranging to sell his dirt bike on social media to 20-year-old man | Daily Mail Online

This is probably the 3rd or 4th article I've seen that fits this exact mold in the last few months. This is why people get so annoyed with the BLM movement, it completely ignore the reality of the race situation in this country. Black people do not really have a problem with white people attacking them or police hunting them down. Granted there are the occasional stories where that is exactly what happens but more often than not its black people perpetrating crimes on each other and people from other demographics.

Statistics really do not lie. The thing that the ruling class doesn't want to talk about... the welfare system has created a situation in which it's beneficial for women to have kids without fathers, and the more they do it, the better off they are financially. It's not just me saying it, there are plenty of black folks who say the exact same thing, because it's the truth.

I'm not here to take shots at black people in general but this shit needs called out from the tops of towers all over the country.

This is why blm won’t say anything, cause no lives matter to them or any who supports them. ALL LIVES MATTER, whats wrong with that? blm is a democratic ploy to deceive and manipulate the weak minded misinformed who buy their bullshit propaganda, they are marxists.

40296750-9346605-image-a-7_1615385923892.jpg

+9

40297176-9346605-image-m-6_1615385916886.jpg

+9

The body of New Orleans realtor Joseph Vindel, 29, (left) was found in the backseat of his car after he arranged to sell his dirt bike to 20-year-old man Jalen Harvey (right) on social media who has since admitted to shooting him dead

Last edited:
you notice since the election is over nobody gives a shit about black folk anymore, they get played for their vote eveytime and give it up to dems without any real guarantees for a difference in their lives. and crime is up since the riots, that was real important to republicans but now that is not talked about either

This is why blm won’t say anything, cause no lives matter to them or any who supports them. ALL LIVES MATTER, whats wrong with that? blm is a democratic ploy to deceive and manipulate the weak minded misinformed who buy their bullshit propaganda, they are marxists.

The body of New Orleans realtor Joseph Vindel, 29, (left) was found in the backseat of his car after he arranged to sell his dirt bike to 20-year-old man Jalen Harvey (right) on social media who has since admitted to shooting him dead

I was surprised they even showed the pictures. I always laugh every time there is a story like this or a shooting or some other violent story and they don't show the photo of the perp.

Generally if they're white, the photo comes out right away. If the victim was a minority, they'll say the perps name like "John Doe, a white man". And if they don't show a photo of the perp at all it's normally because he's either black or middle eastern.

I was surprised they even showed the pictures. I always laugh every time there is a story like this or a shooting or some other violent story and they don't show the photo of the perp.

Generally if they're white, the photo comes out right away. If the victim was a minority, they'll say the perps name like "John Doe, a white man". And if they don't show a photo of the perp at all it's normally because he's either black or middle eastern.
black person kills white person = victim of white supremacy and poor economic conditions
white person kills black person = white supremacist kllled innocent person because of his skin

all news networks are laying people off, dollars and ratings drying up without trump, all these people who made a living talking only about trump are out of work. news will go thru a reset soon, independent media like newsmax and dailywire are doing great. I cancelled my cable and just focus on work and family. trying to stay out of the echo chamber and negative feedback that is MSM

all news networks are laying people off, dollars and ratings drying up without trump, all these people who made a living talking only about trump are out of work. news will go thru a reset soon, independent media like newsmax and dailywire are doing great. I cancelled my cable and just focus on work and family. trying to stay out of the echo chamber and negative feedback that is MSM

I'll be glad to see them wither up. I'm pro free speech so just like I tell people "if you don't like it, change the channel", I also do the same.

Watching too much news is like listening to too much gangster rap, it starts to put you in a bad mood after a while.

I'll be glad to see them wither up. I'm pro free speech so just like I tell people "if you don't like it, change the channel", I also do the same.

Watching too much news is like listening to too much gangster rap, it starts to put you in a bad mood after a while.
I had to cancel cable it wasnt just news, I would catch their SJW message filtering thru my kids cartoons, disney channel, commercials and other shit. I didnt want my family getting brainwashed, they need to focus on school and enjoying their childhood

I had to cancel cable it wasnt just news, I would catch their SJW message filtering thru my kids cartoons, disney channel, commercials and other shit. I didnt want my family getting brainwashed, they need to focus on school and enjoying their childhood

Unfortunately all of that shit is in more than just cable. Netflix is absolutely just as bad and unless they're going to Catholic school you can't trust that environment either., but Catholic school also comes with it's own set of issues. My kids are too young for me to explain all this noise to them but when I feel like they're ready for it I will. Really though they need to be taught critical thinking skills and hopefully they'll be able to see through all this garbage on their own.

Fortunately I live in a rural area and the people who are die-hard subscribers of all things SJW are very much in the minority here.

IML Gear Cream!
Yep.....

The funny thing is..... I know a lot of black folks that voted for Trump. They won’t talk about it in front of their black peers tho. The ones that voted for Biden are truly indoctrinated to a point of no return.

feelings don’t care about your facts bruh

Yep.....

The funny thing is..... I know a lot of black folks that voted for Trump. They won’t talk about it in front of their black peers tho. The ones that voted for Biden are truly indoctrinated to a point of no return.

feelings don’t care about your facts bruh

tenor.png

several genocides currently in progress in Africa, waiting on their black lives to matter

The problem isn't white people, it's the black community and the values they hold. Inclusion and ending racism won't help them. This problem starts with black communities taking care of their children, not killing each other, treating the mothers of their children like "bitches and hoes" the fact is the black communities are very dangerous places, they idolize the gang culture, killing each other for "street cred" for something as db as a pair of sneakers. There is a complete ignorance of what it means to actually be a man and take care of your family, raise your children. This has been sorely lacking for a long time and they are now reaping the consequences. You can't demand respect z that has to be earned, anyone can point a gun and shoot someone, that's fear, not respect. Sure black lives matter unless it blacks killing blacks , then yiu respected in the black community. All the white people on the world can't fix their problem even if we have in to all the ridiculous demands that they think will change their lives. It's complete bullshit. Millionaire ball players act just as thuggish and like animals just like the poor blacks in the ghetto. This is a race culture and values problem, not a racism problem.

Just ask these idiots on CNN or any of these democrat politicians who are praising BLM to take their wife and kids and go hang out in the ghetto for a week. They would be scared shitless and rightly so because it's dangerous and they don't give a fuck or value lives of anyone. So that's racism. LMFAO that's being real

The problem isn't white people, it's the black community and the values they hold. Inclusion and ending racism won't help them. This problem starts with black communities taking care of their children, not killing each other, treating the mothers of their children like "bitches and hoes" the fact is the black communities are very dangerous places, they idolize the gang culture, killing each other for "street cred" for something as db as a pair of sneakers. There is a complete ignorance of what it means to actually be a man and take care of your family, raise your children. This has been sorely lacking for a long time and they are now reaping the consequences. You can't demand respect z that has to be earned, anyone can point a gun and shoot someone, that's fear, not respect. Sure black lives matter unless it blacks killing blacks , then yiu respected in the black community. All the white people on the world can't fix their problem even if we have in to all the ridiculous demands that they think will change their lives. It's complete bullshit. Millionaire ball players act just as thuggish and like animals just like the poor blacks in the ghetto. This is a race culture and values problem, not a racism problem.

Just ask these idiots on CNN or any of these democrat politicians who are praising BLM to take their wife and kids and go hang out in the ghetto for a week. They would be scared shitless and rightly so because it's dangerous and they don't give a fuck or value lives of anyone. So that's racism. LMFAO that's being real

Harsh words ..but these words need to be spoken in public , many times over in every state at every event!! No one will do it tho why? Candice Owens says similiar stuff, but wont get as real as you ...I think all people should make a stand honestly ...its easier for white people to back the non sense of blm than to actually use their energy to speak the truth and actually make a change....sad when I see so many whites stupidly attending blm matters protest...meanwhile the the speaker is degrading the white race!! Im not even white and Im offended ....do you think if whites were having an issue the blacks would support them? NOPE !! we see it all the time whites are put on chopping block has anyone heard or seen a black step forward and insist the white person is rite.?? ...listen to the inner city radio stations the dj's promote no snitching and speak down about white people...now what if whites did that? ...very sad

The ghetto black folks are pretty lazy, brain-dead individuals. They are like the White trailer-trash meth-heads for their race.
Unfortunately, the libturd-left and MSM pander to these retards. (Imagine them pandering to trailer-trash)?

The great, hard-working black folks get lumped in with these losers sometimes when matters are discussed. If they stand up for themselves they are "traitors or uncle Toms" or whatever.
The deranged libturdz, the Woke SJW's are relentless (with both stupidity and their energy from not working for a living). If stupid were a circus they'd be "The greatest show on earth".

"Step right up ladies and gents, ring-leader China Joe will dazzle you with his lack of brains. He can stick a 10" spike up his nose, touch the top of his skull while not hitting brain-tissue".
"Come one come all, see China Joe put his foot so far in his mouth, it touches Tommy-Gunz lips which are planted firmly on Joe's shit-pipe".
"Kilsongs lipstick was left behind folks, here ye, here ye, from being firmly planed on Joe's jizz-filled anus" (Queue big-top music) (Clowns juggling, acrobats spinning, terrorists collecting 1400.00 stimulus checks behind bars)...

The ghetto black folks are pretty lazy, brain-dead individuals. They are like the White trailer-trash meth-heads for their race.
Unfortunately, the libturd-left and MSM pander to these retards. (Imagine them pandering to trailer-trash)?

The great, hard-working black folks get lumped in with these losers sometimes when matters are discussed. If they stand up for themselves they are "traitors or uncle Toms" or whatever.
The deranged libturdz, the Woke SJW's are relentless (with both stupidity and their energy from not working for a living). If stupid were a circus they'd be "The greatest show on earth".

"Step right up ladies and gents, ring-leader China Joe will dazzle you with his lack of brains. He can stick a 10" spike up his nose, touch the top of his skull while not hitting brain-tissue".
"Come one come all, see China Joe put his foot so far in his mouth, it touches Tommy-Gunz lips which are planted firmly on Joe's shit-pipe".
"Kilsongs lipstick was left behind folks, here ye, here ye, from being firmly planed on Joe's jizz-filled anus" (Queue big-top music) (Clowns juggling, acrobats spinning, terrorists collecting 1400.00 stimulus checks behind bars)...

Lol

That’s exactly what the problem is, I’ve been saying it for years. It’s the one most important thing that never gets talked about and just look, nothing ever changes.

Get Shredded!
That’s exactly what the problem is, I’ve been saying it for years. It’s the one most important thing that never gets talked about and just look, nothing ever changes.

I think that's definitely by design. Break it out every 2-4 years to bolster voter turnout.

The democrats need to be careful though, they keep fucking around and it's going to blow up in their faces. It almost did this last time.

Back