• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Push50's Uncle Z Co-Sponsored Log

Push50

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just a quickintroduction.

I am 55 y/oat 5’6” and weigh in at 176 lbs.
I have beenlifting for the better part of 11 years... I run a very clean diet most of theyear and even in the months that my diet is not as clean; I still strive to eathealthy.
At the ageof 48, I entered my first amateur bodybuilding competition and have competed intwo others since then. This was a bucketlist item and I have not decided if I will compete again, however, I still runa good cycle every year or so and maintain a healthy life style so that if Idecide to I am ready. When I am not on acycle, I run my own TRT which includes 100-200 mg/Test /wk, This make postcycle a breeze.

My diettypically consists of Chicken, Turkey, Fish, Shrimp and Ground Beef or Steak(lean, broccoli, asparagus, Brussel sprouts, green beans, salad and very fewcarbs unless I am bulking. My meals aredependent on whether I am cutting or bulking and the main fluctuation is thevolume that I take in and the reduction of carbs when I am cutting. The first four weeks of this cycle, I will betrying to gain as much mass as I can so I will be running the following macros:
Protein - 25%
Carbs - 25%
Fats - 50%

Starting week 4 I will be going full ketoand my macros will be running something like this:
Protein - 25%
Carbs - 5%
Fats - 70%

Target for my total calories per dayare going to be around3200 - 3600 for the first 4 weeks and then I will run acaloric deficit at 1800 calories.
GEAR:
Tren A 75mg/day e3d - 225mg/wk. - weeks1-5
Anadrol 50-75 mg/day - weeks 1-5/6
Sust 500 - 250mg/2 x’s wk. - weeks 1-20
Tren E 200 mg/wk. - weeks 5 - 20
Winstrol 30-50md/day - weeks 14-20

Clen - 2wks/on - 2 wk. off weeks 14-15/18-19
T3 - 50mcday - weeks 14-20

For the first 4 weeks, I will be running an am/pmsplit workout-Mon./Tue./Thur./Fri.- Wen I will work out only in the am. Noworkouts on Saturday & Sundays.
Monday – AM
Alllifts at 12, 10, 8, 8
Cardio-Treadmill 30 minutes-6%@3.5 mph

• Legs, Calves, Butt
    • Squats
    • Front Squats
    • Extensions
    • Standing Curls
    • Lying Curls
    • Dead Lifts
    • Calf Raises Standing(toes in, out, straight)
    • Calf Raises Seated(toes in, out, straight)
    • Walking Lunges
    • Straight Leg Deads
    • Donkey Kicks
    • Step-Ups
    • Cable Hip (Ad/Abductions)
Monday – PM
Cardio-Treadmill 30-45 minutes-8%@3mph/Heavy Bag 5 minutes 45 seconds on/15 off

• Shoulders, Biceps, Forearms and Abs.
    • Superman
    • Arnold Press
    • Military Press
      • Front
      • Back
    • Front raises
    • Side Raises
    • Lat Pushdowns
    • Seated Lat raises
    • Preacher Curls
    • Hammer Curls
    • 1 Arm Curls Front
    • Reverse Pulldowns(negatives)
    • Incline Curls
    • Concentration Curls
    • Reverse EZ Bar Curls
    • Wrist Curls
    • Wrist Extensions
    • Wrist Rotations
    • Cable Crunch
    • Half Ball Crunch
    • Rocky 4’s
    • Leg Lifts
    • Oblique Crunch
    • Scissors
    • Side Plank w/Hip Flex
    • Wood Choppers

20 weeks! Omg ! Kick ass and I am subbed

Max

20 weeks! Omg ! Kick ass and I am subbed

Max

Thanks Max

Past year or so has been a tough recovery from surgical repair of left hip labrum. But I’m ready now to run full throttle and get back to we’re I should be.
Thanks for following.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Max

Past year or so has been a tough recovery from surgical repair of left hip labrum. But I’m ready now to run full throttle and get back to we’re I should be.
Thanks for following.

Arthroscopic repair or open? Either way! Glad that is over. I have seen a lot of ball an socket degeneration and little spurs and stuff. Great time to sell stuff! Lmao!!

Max

So far calories and Macro are where I am targeting them. 3218 total consumed yesterday. Macros were 27% protein, 50% fats an 3% carbs
Monday I weighed in at 172.2 and today I am a 175.4. I always see 2-3lbs fluctuations in my weight from day to day so until I gain at last 10 lbs. that is all I will consider it, a fluctuation. No water retention and my BF is running around 23-25% currently.

Tuesday – AM

Back, Traps

Barbell Rows

BarbellReverse Rows
High Row
BarbellShrugs

PullDowns(Wide Grip)
PullDowns(Closed Grip)
Rope to Neck
Cable Rows
T-Bar Rows
ReversePulldowns(Wide Grip)
ReversePulldowns(Closed Grip)

Tuesday – PM

Chest,Triceps and Abs

Bench Press

Inclined

Declined
Flat
Flies

Inclined
Declined

High Cables

OverheadExtensions

2 Hand
EZ Bar
SkullCrushers
RopePulldowns
Tricep PushDowns
Closed Bench

ReversePreacher Curl
CableCurls(Negatives)
Cable Crunch
Half BallCrunch
Rocky 4’s
Leg Lifts
ObliqueCrunch
Scissors
Side Plankw/Hip Flex
WoodChoppers

Wednesday – AM

Legs,Calves, Butt

Squats
Front Squats
Extensions

StandingCurls
Lying Curls
Dead Lifts
Calf RaisesStanding(toes in, out, straight)
Calf RaisesSeated(toes in, out, straight)
WalkingLunges
Straight LegDeads
Donkey Kicks
Step-Ups
Cable Hip(Ad/Abductions)

e0a5e482e436be98ddd02924f03bd819.jpg

b151df7e003765050552249eac2ab518.jpg

ae2c3a81bdfd5c3df5dd14d525585a30.jpg

Starting pics. I kinda let myself go over the past year since surgery. I can’t believe that I let it get me so down. But no more. It’s time for a reversal.

e0a5e482e436be98ddd02924f03bd819.jpg

b151df7e003765050552249eac2ab518.jpg

ae2c3a81bdfd5c3df5dd14d525585a30.jpg

Starting pics. I kinda let myself go over the past year since surgery. I can’t believe that I let it get me so down. But no more. It’s time for a reversal.

You got this brother! I’m in the same state down and out from surgery and it’s psychologically drowning. You’ll come back better then ever :)

Arthroscopic repair or open? Either way! Glad that is over. I have seen a lot of ball an socket degeneration and little spurs and stuff. Great time to sell stuff! Lmao!!

Max

Arthroscopic. I don’t think it was really the surgery as much as the psychological effects of it. It just really kicked me in the balls. I’ve got my head back on straight so I think I’m good, now just have to put in the work and get results.

You got this brother! I’m in the same state down and out from surgery and it’s psychologically drowning. You’ll come back better then ever :)

I feel ya brother. I’ve never had the psychological effects from a surgery hit me like this did. But I’m going in the right direction now and hopefully you are as well.

It’s been a long week at work. Still getting my workouts in. First week with Tren A , sust and A-50. The injections are smooth and without any pip. Moods been great but I can tell that my aggression level has increase some because I am getting a little short tempered. Libido has had a little increase but figure that it will really jump up on wells 3-4. No current changes in strength. I am lifting a little HeAvENeR but I feel like that is just the ambition side of it and wanting to see the increase. Sleeping great. But who wouldn’t. I get up at 2 hit my first workout, eat by 6 and off to work. Get home at 5:30-6 eat and hot second workout. Tv or do something with the wife for an hour or so and the lights out.

But I feel great and can not wait for everything to kick in.

IML Gear Cream!
It’s been a long week at work. Still getting my workouts in. First week with Tren A , sust and A-50. The injections are smooth and without any pip. Moods been great but I can tell that my aggression level has increase some because I am getting a little short tempered. Libido has had a little increase but figure that it will really jump up on wells 3-4. No current changes in strength. I am lifting a little HeAvENeR but I feel like that is just the ambition side of it and wanting to see the increase. Sleeping great. But who wouldn’t. I get up at 2 hit my first workout, eat by 6 and off to work. Get home at 5:30-6 eat and hot second workout. Tv or do something with the wife for an hour or so and the lights out.

But I feel great and can not wait for everything to kick in.

Let’s get that libido up there so you can spend that hour with the wife in the wife lol. JK brother I know your just feeling everything out waiting for the light to kick on to take off.

Todays workout
Squat
Front Squate
Extentions
Standing Curls
Lying Curls
Dead Lifts
Calf Raises (Toes in, out, straight)
Step ups
Cardio is only a 30 minute walk at 3 % since I an currently trying to gain. I don't want to burn to many calories.

So far my food intake has consisted of :
Home Made Spaghetti
Homemade Cheese Bea
2 Ham Steak
3 eggs
Fish Sticks and Fries
And 50 m protein shake.

Macros 27 Carbs-26 Protein - Fats

Monday PM workout

Superman
Arnold Press
Front Raises
Lat Pushdowns
Preacher curls
Hammer curls
Wrist curls and rotations
Cable crunch
Rocky 4’s
Oblique crunch
Wood choppers

Didn’t get my workouts logged yesterday.
Am was back and traps
Pm was chest tris and abs.

Calories are still right around 3200 but macros were a little off yesterday.
Carb-35, protein-30 and fats-35. Just a crazy busy day at work.
Even on days I’m in the lab all day it can go nuts.

Today going to hit legs once again.
Squats
Front squat
Extensions
Curls- lying, standing
Lunges
Romanian Squat
Dead lift
Toe raises- in,out,straight
Donkey kicks
Step ups
Hip ab/adduction

Have a great day.

Thursday AM workout

Barbell rows
Barbell reverse rows
High row
Shrugs: up/back
Pull downs: wide/closed
Reverse pull does: wide/closed
Good mornings
Roman Chair

Cardio 30 minutes just to warm up.

Thursday AM workout

Barbell rows
Barbell reverse rows
High row
Shrugs: up/back
Pull downs: wide/closed
Reverse pull does: wide/closed
Good mornings
Roman Chair

Cardio 30 minutes just to warm up.

I like underhand grip barbell rows! They took a while to get my form down but have been doing them for years now!

Max

Get Shredded!
So I have hit a point where my weight is fluxing up and down by about 2 lbs. Just back and forth. I’m maintaining the 6 lbs I add initially but now I have quit going. My intake has been between 3200-3500 calories a day and moderately high fat. My thought is that with doing 2 a day workouts I’m just burning a lot more than I’m taking in. I’m about at my limit for eating. I feel like that’s all I do all day long. Get done with one meal and start another so really adding calories I don’t think will work. I do have some mass gainer 1340 and I’m going to try to run it for 6-10 days and see if that will help. Problem I’ve had in the past with mass gainers is they make me feel full a loooonnngg time. I’m only trying to get a few more ponds packed on over the next 2 weeks before I ramp things up reduce the calories and start cutting.
What are you guys thoughts on it?
cac1f2d7e42786dae08fb10dfece8c1c.jpg

Had a few discussions with max, thank you max. I am going to drop the 2 a days and for the next 2 was just hit the gym mon, we’d, Friday and incorporate a mass gainer shake once a day. See if this helps me pack on a couple more pounds before I start cutting.
Thanks again max for the insight.

Monday workout
Upper Body

Pull up 4x10
Bar bell row 5x10
Tbar row narrow grip 5x10
Over head press 5x10
Inclined bench 5x10
Weighted dips 4x10
Ez bar skulls 5x10
Ez bar curls 5x10

Current gear:
Test sust 500/wk
Tren Ace 300/wk
Anadrol 75mg qd

No sides, but since I’ve bumped the Tren and anadrol I have definitely seen an increase in aggressiveness but still controlled. It’s kind of like a Walter Mitty moment where you visualize ripping someone’s head off and shitting down their neck. But then look at them smile and say have a good day.
Libido is definitely up as well. The wife says I have to be easy because “hulk smash” works on some things but not on the kitty.

Calories are around 3800 -4000 at the moment and I have cut out all cardio for the next 2 weeks to reduce the amount I am burning. I did remeasured biceps this morning and I have gained 0.5” in two weeks so even though I have only gained about 6-7 lbs it is reassuring that I might be doing something right.

I’m just ready to get to the cutting portion of this cycle. I always perform better at a cut then I do bulking. That’s probably why I never competed in the middle weights. I always came in in the lightweight after my cut. Generally I would start around the 170-178 range and come in at 153 after my cut. I guess it was better to drop to the top of a weight class instead of coming in on the bottoms of one.

Tomorrow is lower body and Friday will be back and chest.

Aw the good old Tren aggression where you visualize killing ppl in your mind but then your conscience reminds you about that place called prison.

Hot lower body today.

Squats 5x6@170
Front squats 5x6@80
Dead lift 5x6@120
Leg curls 5x6@60
Extensions 5x6@60
Toe raises 5x6@130

Calories are running a little short so far today thanks to getting stuck on a job site. About 2500 right now. Having homemade beef stew and biscuits for dinner so that will help get me up some. I’ll weigh in tomorrow and see where I’m at.

Fri

Today’s work out.

Still not doing cardio in the hope of burning less calories.

Pull Downs- wide/v-grip 5x6
Seated Rows 5x6
Hyper extensions 5x10-body weight
Front raises 5x6
EZ Bar Lat Raise 5x6
Kickbacks 5x6
Seated Delt Raise5x6

Chest Press 5x6
Butterflies 5x6
Cable Crossovers 5x6
Narrow Grip Bench 5x6
Preacher Curls 5x6
Over head extensions 5x6
Hammer Curls 5x6

Today caloric intake was at 3680 but I still have a few hours before I hit the sack.

Did tape measurements today. I’ve gained 1/2” on Biceps and at neck, 1/4” in the chest and I have dropped 1.5” in the waist.
Weighed in today at 179.2, up from 172.2 when I started 3 weeks ago. So I am currently up by 7 lbs. with the increased size in the biceps,chest and neck and the 1.5” drop at he waist I must admit I’m a getting a little giddy.

GD! 1/2” o the bicep is huge! Verra nice

Max

Hit upper body again today.

Not sure how the day will go. Feeling a little nauseated since I got up this morning. Got my shake down and kept it down but not feeling hungry at all. Going to have to push through and eat pretty soon and see if I keep it down.

Pull up 4x10
Bar bell row 5x10
Over head press 5x10
Inclined bench 5x10
Weighted dips 4x10
Ez bar skulls 5x10
Ez bar curls 5x10

Weight is still right at 179.4 so still some very slight gains as long as I don’t drop it today.

Hit upper body again today.

Not sure how the day will go. Feeling a little nauseated since I got up this morning. Got my shake down and kept it down but not feeling hungry at all. Going to have to push through and eat pretty soon and see if I keep it down.

Pull up 4x10
Bar bell row 5x10
Over head press 5x10
Inclined bench 5x10
Weighted dips 4x10
Ez bar skulls 5x10
Ez bar curls 5x10

Weight is still right at 179.4 so still some very slight gains as long as I don’t drop it today.

You know this already but ill say it anyway. Don't be an asshole and not listen to yiur body. If ur sick then take a day or 2 off. That'll serve you much better than not. May even push you a step back being hard headed like that. Feel better brother!!

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Back