• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Push50's Uncle Z Co-Sponsored Log

IML Gear Cream!
Oh the Damn orange box....

I fucked up a few months back and spent the money on Rice and Grinds. I'm hooked on the expensive shit now.

Oh shit! Sounds like me with my dairy and rices , I have to have certain types, plus my girl is celiac so I have all that gluten-free expensive ass shit! Bobs Red mill makes some great natural flours, grains , cereals, etc !

Max

Oh shit! Sounds like me with my dairy and rices , I have to have certain types, plus my girl is celiac so I have all that gluten-free expensive ass shit! Bobs Red mill makes some great natural flours, grains , cereals, etc !

Max
The rice and Grinds brand does flavors using monk fruit as sweetener. Fucking amazing

Blueberry, coconut, chocolate are all fire

The rice and Grinds brand does flavors using monk fruit as sweetener. Fucking amazing

I’m ordering ! Now you said it!, Gotta but it! Coconut and chocolate and blueberry are all flavors I love!! Omg ! Gonna get me hooked!!

Max
Thxmonte

Flavor sounds good right now. Only 4 days of the cream of rice and all I use on it, my rice and my potatoes is a little salt and cracked pepper. I’d imagine in a month I’ll really wish for some Flavor.

Today was another day off. Good thing after wipe king legs. Hans and flutes are still on fire, hard to even sit down. Thanks Monte

Looks like Monte is taken good care of you brother. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to take the next step.

Today was another day off. Good thing after wipe king legs. Hans and flutes are still on fire, hard to even sit down. Thanks Monte

How’s the tren treating you in regards to mental sides? Aggression/depression all that good stuff?

They will be forever known as Hans and Flutes to me now! Keep being awesome Push

Ao feeling good today. Got up , ate preworkout. Fed my dog and took care of her. I know that don’t sound like much but I have a geriatric dog. She’s a toy poodle and 17 years old. No teeth, she’s blind and can barely stand on her own but she still likes to cuddle. She can’t eat on her own anymore so I spoon feed her at breakfast and dinner and the wife does it at lunch time. It’s probably close to time to say our good buys but I just don’t have the heart to put her down. Anyhooo! Hit the gym and did my push day. Great workout and ready to see where the trading will take me. Struggled at first, 3-4 days, with the diet because I wasn’t used to so much food but I think I’m beyond that now. Now I’m counting down till the next meal and no problem putting it away.

Good attitude, sides yet so that’s good. Of course only been on the Tren 1 week. We will see how it goes.

Push Day -
Smith Incline BP - 3 sets 10-15 reps 1 short of failure- 80lbs

DB Shoulder Press - 3 sets 10-15 reps 1 short of failure-30’s

Bent over rear lateral - 2 sets of 15-20 reps to failure15’s

Tricep Press down - 2 sets of 10-15 reps to failure, 1 cluster set (4 sets of 4 with 5 deep breaths between each set, failure in the fourth set)100 lbs

DB Fly - 2 sets of 8-10 reps with 2 count stretch 1 rep short of failure, 1 cluster set -70lbs

DB overhead triceps extension - 2 sets 12-15 reps to failure, focus on the stretch
35lbs

Diet

Meal 1 (1 hour pre workout) 12oz Egg Whites
50g cream of rice
1tbsp natural pb

Meal 2 (post workout) 6oz Chicken Breast 1c White Rice

Meal 3
50g protein from Whey 2tbsp natural pb

Meal 4
6oz Chicken Breast
1c potato
1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1c Greens Beans

Meal 5
7oz Sirloin
1c White Rice
2c greens
2tbsp olive oil and vinegar dressing

Ao feeling good today. Got up , ate preworkout. Fed my dog and took care of her. I know that don’t sound like much but I have a geriatric dog. She’s a toy poodle and 17 years old. No teeth, she’s blind and can barely stand on her own but she still likes to cuddle. She can’t eat on her own anymore so I spoon feed her at breakfast and dinner and the wife does it at lunch time. It’s probably close to time to say our good buys but I just don’t have the heart to put her down. Anyhooo! Hit the gym and did my push day. Great workout and ready to see where the trading will take me. Struggled at first, 3-4 days, with the diet because I wasn’t used to so much food but I think I’m beyond that now. Now I’m counting down till the next meal and no problem putting it away.

Good attitude, sides yet so that’s good. Of course only been on the Tren 1 week. We will see how it goes.

Push Day -

Tricep Press down - 2 sets of 10-15 reps to failure, 1 cluster set (4 sets of 4 with 5 deep breaths between each set, failure in the fourth set)100 lbs

DB Fly - 2 sets of 8-10 reps with 2 count stretch 1 rep short of failure, 1 cluster set -70lbs

DB overhead triceps extension - 2 sets 12-15 reps to failure, focus on the stretch
35lbs

Diet

50g cream of rice
1tbsp natural pb

Meal 3

Meal 4
6oz Chicken Breast
1c potato
1c Greens Beans

Meal 5
7oz Sirloin
1c White Rice
2c greens
I like it new set up

Push Day -

35lbs

Diet

50g cream of rice
1tbsp natural pb

Meal 3

Meal 4
6oz Chicken Breast
1c potato
1c Greens Beans

Meal 5
7oz Sirloin
1c White Rice
2c greens

Love Balsamic/lemon(citrus) / fresh garlic/fresh chopped herbs mixed w a bit of water when I am on low-no fat .
EVOO makes it soo much better but , i am addicted to vinaigrette’s!!

Max

Today was Leg day and 30 minutes of light intensity cardio

Treadmill at 6% incline 3.5 mph

Smith Normal Stance Squat - 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 rep short of failure 170/190lbs

Stiff leg dead (db's or Smith) - 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 rep short of failure - 135lbs

Walking Lunge - 3 sets 12-15 reps per side to failure - 50lbs

Lying leg curl - 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 rep short of failure, 1 cluster set - 60lbs

Abs
flutter kicks 3 sets to failure
Vaccumms fifteen second

Diet

50g cream of rice
1tbsp natural pb

Meal 3

Meal 4
6oz Chicken Breast
1c potato
1c Greens Beans

Meal 5
7oz Sirloin
1c White Rice
2c greens

Feeling good. Feeling stronger. Agee’s ion has not gone up yet, looking for that to start kicking in next week.

Today is an off day. Still hit cardio for 30 minutes on treadmill light intensity.
Did some yoga and stretches.

Diet

50g cream of rice
1tbsp natural pb

Meal 3

Meal 4
6oz Chicken Breast
1c potato
1c Greens Beans

Meal 5
7oz 85/28 ground beef
1c White Rice
1 cup green beans
1 cup broccoli
2tbsp olive oil and vinegar dressing on broccoli

Starting weight at 170.6
Current Weight is down to 167.2.

Today is an off day. Still hit cardio for 30 minutes on treadmill light intensity.
Did some yoga and stretches.

Diet

50g cream of rice
1tbsp natural pb

Meal 3

Meal 4
6oz Chicken Breast
1c potato
1c Greens Beans

Meal 5
7oz 85/28 ground beef
1c White Rice
1 cup green beans
1 cup broccoli

Starting weight at 170.6
Current Weight is down to 167.2.

Yoga is great for Bodybuilding! Namaste

Max

After hitting legs yesterday I needed it. I haven’t squared that much in a while, not since my hip surgery. It felt good to do it again. I’ll probably take the weight up a little each week and see what happens.

After hitting legs yesterday I needed it. I haven’t squared that much in a while, not since my hip surgery. It felt good to do it again. I’ll probably take the weight up a little each week and see what happens.
Progressive overload is key but just be careful brother

I have learned to listen to my body, more so as I have gotten older. I push myself but will not push over the edge. Thanks brother.
Agreed brother I’m definitely not pushing the envelope anymore to where I’m about to die lol. Fuck that lift another day and less injuries is my goal.

Push Day -
Smith Incline BP - 3 sets 10-15 reps 1 short of failure- 100 lbs

35lbs

50g cream of rice
1tbsp natural pb

Meal 3

Meal 4
6oz Chicken Breast
1c potato
1c Broccoli

Meal 5
7oz 85/28 ground beef
1c White Rice
1 cup green beans
1 cup broccoli

Gear:
Tren 200mg
Bold 200mg
Test 100mg
ECA Stack
Daily and Every other day Vitamins

Felt great this morning. Pushed incline bench up to 100lbs. Looking forward to the Tren kick, feeling like I am already starting to get some strength gain out of it but that could also just be the positive mind set. A little bit of increased aggression, mostly when driving but trying to utilize it in the gym.

Pull Day - was Friday- today was an off day. Work the past week kicked my assss. But I got a high profile project approved and moving forward so it was worth it.
So this is my second week on cycle and I had a great week on diet and with workouts. Made some progress but still have a long way to go.

Pull-ups - 3 sets to failure;10,9,10

Seated Incline db curl - 3 sets 15-20 reps to failure20’s

Smith Row - 2 sets 10-12 reps 1 rep short of failure-140

Hyper extension - 3 sets 10-15 reps 1 rep short of failure-35

DB curl - 2 sets 12-15 reps to failure, 1 cluster set; 30’s

50g cream of rice
1tbsp natural pb

Meal 3

Meal 4
6oz Chicken Breast
1c potato
1c Asparagus

Meal 5
7oz 85/28 ground beef
1c White Rice
1 cup green beans
1 cup asparagus
2tbsp olive oil and vinegar on rice

Today’s updated pics.

02be00b056150b327bf769ab2febc938.jpg

Pull Day - was Friday- today was an off day. Work the past week kicked my assss. But I got a high profile project approved and moving forward so it was worth it.
So this is my second week on cycle and I had a great week on diet and with workouts. Made some progress but still have a long way to go.

Pull-ups - 3 sets to failure;10,9,10

Seated Incline db curl - 3 sets 15-20 reps to failure20’s

Smith Row - 2 sets 10-12 reps 1 rep short of failure-140

Hyper extension - 3 sets 10-15 reps 1 rep short of failure-35

DB curl - 2 sets 12-15 reps to failure, 1 cluster set; 30’s

50g cream of rice
1tbsp natural pb

Meal 3

Meal 4
6oz Chicken Breast
1c potato
1c Asparagus

Meal 5
7oz 85/28 ground beef
1c White Rice
1 cup green beans
1 cup asparagus

Today’s updated pics.

02be00b056150b327bf769ab2febc938.jpg
damn push. First pic I seen in a while. Fn well done man!!

Sunday was legs

Smith Normal Stance Squat - 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 rep short of failure 200lbs

Stiff leg dead (db's or Smith) - 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 rep short of failure - 150lbs

Walking Lunge - 3 sets 12-15 reps per side to failure - 50lbs

Lying leg curl - 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 rep short of failure, 1 cluster set - 60lbs

Abs
flutter kicks 3 sets to failure
Vaccumms fifteen second

Today is an off day: had to be at work at 4am so no massage or anything.
Today’s meals:

50g cream of rice
1tbsp natural pb

Meal 3

Meal 4
6oz Chicken Breast
1c potato
1c Asparagus

Meal 5
7oz 85/28 ground beef
1c White Rice
1 cup broccoli
1 cup asparagus

Gear on Sunday:
Tren 200mg
Bold 200mg
Test 100mg
ECA Stack
Adding T4 in at 50mcg/day

Same vitamins:

Vitamins 20-21

Alpha Lipoic Acid 300 mg qod
Cholesterol/Never Pain
Vanadyl Sulfate 10mg/qod
Insulin Resistance Reduction
Lecithin 1200mg/eod
E- 180 mg qd
Potassium - 99mg qd
B-12- 1000mg qd
Magnesium- 400mg qd
CQ10- 100mg qd
Omega 3,6,9-1600mg qd
Calcium- 600mg eod
Vit.C-500mg eod
Vit. D3-500IU-qd
NAC 600mg/qod
Milk Thistle 175mg/qod
MACA 500mg/qod
Chromium 500 mcg eod

Today’s updated pics. Above post are from June 25th and lower are from July 10th. Making some progress.

946c3c0300d134aebe48f5deee057b41.jpg

Look at you stating to get some good definition coming in. Good work!

And that’s only with two weeks into cycle which in my opinion, is a fairly low dose cycle. Workout and diet I think have been essential to my success and I should be fairly ripped by week 10.

I really like ur new training split

The training is great. And it’s sometimes tough to wrap my head around how much improvement I have made in two weeks on this routine. I have performed better on it while incorporating carbs back into my diet then I did working out 6 days week and doing an hour + of cardio a week.
Go figure

Back