• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Original Ultimate Orange

I think the original had substances that now would be illegal.. maybe even was then..I can still taste that stuff ... mmmm gross

I sold thousands of units in the 1990s working for GNC

Dan Duchaine, was the creator. The original formula had clen and pure ephedra in it, on top of a host of other items.

There is nothing even remotely close or as powerful on the market.

I do have some other great PWOs on my store.

I had my own version of Ultimate Orange called Ultimate Orange Juiced for years. Now Hi Tech brought back a version of the original. I can get it, and I do sell it. Its decent but doesn't compare to Dan Duchaines version.

www.GYMnTONIC.com

Rare that GNC supplements did shit for me back then. Wasted a lot of money

But that stuff worked.

So did “hot stuff”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ultimate Orange gave me mud butt something fierce

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Orange kush was my fave bro..

sativa strain... full energy... no paranoia, no veg state.

I miss orange kush

Both those tasted nasty as shit. Hard to chug that down.
I remember HotStuff and I think HotStuffXX?? being hard to down to but you are correct, both of those worked quite well.
I agree with gymntonic that nothing legal comes close to that stuff these days. Its a fucking shame.

But that stuff worked.

So did “hot stuff”

You know what else worked pretty well for me from GNC was some of the TwinLab line like ripped fuel and I believe amino fuel.

But that stuff worked.

So did “hot stuff”

Yep Ripped Fuel and Twin labs were awesome

Xenadrine the original sold super well.

Alot of those pure ephedrine and ephedra combos worked well.

Hot Stuff the original got pulled off the shelves because it contained Dbol powder mixed in. I was at work a few times when the FDA came and seized what was on our shelves. Muscle Tech products all got pulled one day. I forget the precise reason but I want to say I believe it was because they were not living up to label claims.

And those Nitro Tech peanut butter bars were to die for. They tasted like a candy bar. And that's because that's what they were LOL.

Anyways I went into my Supp stash and pulled the new Hi Tech version of Ultimate Orange. Like I said, its decent.

158401552_2779326692282232_1504148619286318783_n.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Yep Ripped Fuel and Twin labs were awesome

Xenadrine the original sold super well.

Alot of those pure ephedrine and ephedra combos worked well.

Hot Stuff the original got pulled off the shelves because it contained Dbol powder mixed in. I was at work a few times when the FDA came and seized what was on our shelves. Muscle Tech products all got pulled one day. I forget the precise reason but I want to say I believe it was because they were not living up to label claims.

And those Nitro Tech peanut butter bars were to die for. They tasted like a candy bar. And that's because that's what they were LOL.

Anyways I went into my Supp stash and pulled the new Hi Tech version of Ultimate Orange. Like I said, its decent.

158401552_2779326692282232_1504148619286318783_n.jpg

Twinlabs owns the rights to the EEA formula REEAL!! Gonna try some. Would like someone to remake the Ripped Fuel my mom said was the best! 6-8 caps a day and she said you would burn fat like it was melting off! Easy sides, a bit of Shaky hands , fast heart beat. Said it wore off and felt good!

It was a little before my time but wasn't GHB sold in GNC until the early 90s? Also man, I remember ordering straight ephedrine 25 mg legally from some company advertised in a magazine and you could as much as you wanted and their cheapest was sold in 1000 increments. I think it was around 50 dollars for 1000. Of course you could just go into any gas station as well and get the mini thins. Same thing. Then the fucking meth cooks and the idiots fucked that up.

Back in the 90s I would buy mini thins by the handful at almost any gas station...my hands tremble just thinking about those mini thins from 20 years ago...

Back