• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmacom Mixes: A Look at MIX-2 and Mix-6

RThoads

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you like Tren, Mast, and Test, Basicstero has the Pharmacom Mixes just for you!
There is both a short ester version and long ester version of these very popular compound stacks:

PHARMA MIX-2 is a mixure of short esters Tren, Mast, and Test-PP:
yveDlNc.jpg

•Trenbolone Acetate 75 mg/ml
•Drostanolone Propionate 100 mg/ml
•Testosterone Phenylpropionate 75 mg/ml

Avaliable from Basicstero at: https://int.basicstero.ws/pharma-mix-2

In my opinion this mix would be most useful to someone who is "cutting" (dieting down to be lean) or in show prep trying to give a harder finished look towards the later half of prep so her or she looks dryer and harder.
Being short esters, I would suggest using it daily but at most I would not go longer than every-other-day.

From the source's site product description it says:
"The pride of Pharmacom Labs! We think it is the best combination for shedding fat and attaining an impeccably lean and muscular physique. With convenience in mind, only three injections are needed per week to reap the benefits of this incredibly potent synergetic stack of three powerful drugs!

WARNING: if you are going to use a high concentrated drug for the first time, we strongly recommend to inject only ½ ml to check the body reaction and to prevent possible side effects, which can include post injection pain (PIP), high body temperature, lumps, etc."

___

PHARMA MIX-6 is a mixure of long esters Tren, Drostanolone ("Mast"), and Test:
H1RZen7.jpg

•Trenbolone Enanthate 100 mg/ml
•Drostanolone Enanthate 200 mg/ml
•Testosterone Enanthate 200 mg/ml

Avaliable from Basicstero at: https://int.basicstero.ws/pharma-mix-6

In my opinion this mix would be most useful to someone who wants to run a stack of Tren, Mast, and Test at relatively high dosages but fit it all in the least number of pins per week possible. It is a mix alowing these three compounds to be run at a high dosage but fit within a resoanable volume. Because they are long esters, teh user is not required to pin as often (the typical twice a week at approx every 3.5 days is a good schedule).

From the source's site product description it says:
"This is our last development among mixes! The version of PHARMA MIX-2, but with long esters! There is nothing to say more, you have just to try it!

PHARMA MIX 6 - Push Your Genetic Potential to the Absolute Edge!

WARNING: if you are going to use a high concentrated drug for the first time, we strongly recommend to inject only ½ ml to check the body reaction and to prevent possible side effects, which can include post injection pain (PIP), high body temperature, lumps, etc."

Last edited:
Both of these mixes are extremely well balanced.

I have not run them myself. have you? I'm interested in trying MIX-6 some day if I ever try to make an old man come-back haha :) and run big cycles again (all i have done for a couple years now is TRT) and I wonder how the PIP is on MIX-6

I have not run them myself. have you? I'm interested in trying MIX-6 some day if I ever try to make an old man come-back haha :) and run big cycles again (all i have done for a couple years now is TRT) and I wonder how the PIP is on MIX-6

I have actually run both. The mix 6 has very little pip to me, but then again I am extremely tolerant. I have clients that are a little less flexible that still adjusted fine. Funny enough I haven’t run anything other than 150 test and 200 primo is like 18 months. I just don’t feel like running big cycles anymore.

That Mix 2 is Jet Fuel.

I for my part love that is Test is PhenylProp, which makes the test portion a bit more steady. To me that open up a M-W-F shot schedule as your test levels will be fairly stable across the weekend. Yeah the Tren and Mast would be dipping, but from a health and well-being standpoint, keeping that test on the level is clutch.

Easier pinning schedule, a nice dollop of Mast keep down a few Tren sides and enhance physique. Top-Shelf in my book.

Def will be getting mix 2. Just wish the test and tren were 100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is the PIP with it for you? does it get smoother with time as your body acclimates to it?

Anytime you hit a virgin muscle it is rough. For me, once I get past that it isn't too bad. I'll get those "lumps" at times (when the oil soaks in but the rest crystalizes) I find it is best to shoot in a muscle you plan using that day and rotate religiously. I suppose the muscle use helps absorption and keeps that from happening. Just my own XP.

Back