Reasons why UGL is better than pharma grade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts
    Rep Points

Reasons why UGL is better than pharma grade

Some people said on forums and podcast pharma grade is better, and i ask you why you said and think that?
    Can you tell me if worth pay 2 to 4 times more? Is pharma four times more potent? of course im comparing o good quality UGL ( in our days you have some great quality).

Reasons dont worth buy pharma:
    *HGH pharma is 4 times more expensive, and its impossible to be 4 times stronger to equal the UGL
    *Pharma Grade you are very limited to mostly Test, deca 50, proviron and some countries some anadrol, anavar or dianabol, but we dont have pharma trenbolone, masteron, halotestin, and many others . So if you area an athlete you cant be on pharma grade only ( we only need UGL ).
    *Test and deca are very cheap to made and the top UGL labs will never underdosed , most of the times they are over dosed and this is great .
    *Even if you get underdosed test , never worth pay 2 or 3 times more to pharmacy.
    *Pharma grade are expensive not because is better quality but because they pay alot of taxes.
    *To buy real pharma grade you need to go to your local pharmacy and people will know you use steroids when UGL you buy online and you receive at home ( nobody knows you are using ).

Monstro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    228 Posts
    Rep Points

Good post.
    I have no doubt the quality, in terms of potency, with top UGL's can rival, or exceed, pharma grade. But it's not potency that concerns me with UGL's, its sterility. But, again, if it is a good UGL, then they have a professional operation with all sterility protocols in place.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    868 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree to a certain extent- back in the day- we knew the shit was coming from a pharm.- because that's where the dude was stealing it from- my best friend's uncle was a pharmacist- and his cousin was getting (stealing) it. We were just doing test/var/d-bol. And i have to say that was the best/most i ever got out of juice. However, it was also my first thru prob. 10th cycles so...... To me the worst thing about ugls is the inconsistency- BUT- if u can find a GOOD one, and there are good ones- stick w/ them @ least until they disappear/ change names or get busted-lol. no disrespect intended to anyone- just reality. (and i'll be honest-i worry about the sterility too- but the way i look @ it, there's plenty of shit out there waiting around every corner to jump on us- but we can't live in a bubble either- so u take ur chances or u go natty)

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,564 Posts
    Rep Points

you cant get a script for tren, so UGL wins

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

I always say ugl is better... I laugh at fellow friends that tell me their gear is pharma grade... First off, just because the label says it's pharma grade doesn't mean it's pharma grade. Stop looking at labels and start looking at the source. 2nd, problem with ugl's at times is they start getting greedy, they start pinching the mg's per vial. They tell you it's 250mg but in reality it's 233mg. That little bit over thousands of bottles brewed makes a difference.
    I'm not greedy with my brews, if anything I brew my gear over the mg's

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,101 Posts
    Rep Points

I would put Strango Meds brand (busted and out of business now)
    against anything I have ever used. Organon, Schering, sure those are great. But yeah his stuff blew away anything I have ever touched.

Plenty of UGL stuff is as good if not better.

The whole thing is just a myth that UGL can't hold up to it. Because so many piss poor UGL's have existed is why.

It reminds me of the old "you can't get your girl pregnant while on gear" story. Give it another 10 years and this rumor too will pass.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,985 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    you cant get a script for tren, so UGL wins
    O'Brian's Feed Store is legit.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,710 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    I would put Strango Meds brand (busted and out of business now)
    against anything I have ever used. Organon, Schering, sure those are great. But yeah his stuff blew away anything I have ever touched.

Plenty of UGL stuff is as good if not better.

The whole thing is just a myth that UGL can't hold up to it. Because so many piss poor UGL's have existed is why.

It reminds me of the old "you can't get your girl pregnant while on gear" story. Give it another 10 years and this rumor too will pass.
    They must have been the "breaking bad" version for steroids.

The thing for me? A real pharmaceutical grade for human consumption lab will be pristine. And quality control is usually exceptional. UGL working out of their house can't compete with a set up that Pfizer has...

Having said that, trust is another factor. Over time, with reputation, a UGL makes me less nervous.

Still infections always make me nervous.
    And proper dosage of said item is questionable too?? Is it what it says it is? Is the dosage proper per ml??

Blame the fucking Govt for all this bullshit.

You can go into a third world country and buy pharmacy grade steroids over the counter without a script. Here?? Just all the pot you can smoke and alcohol to consume. But hey, let's protect the "ppl" from themselves with gear.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,952 Posts
    Rep Points

PSL, GC, AP, AY, TPG, are labs that Ive used exclusively over the last decade all the while having a legal script, there are countless times I combined them and chose the UGL>phizer ... just the viscosity of oil is enough for me to say no to pharma and yes to UGL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts
    Rep Points

Nowadays UGL is no doubt as good. 20 years ago, I'm not sure it was the case.

The past year or so, I actually like UGL (Jpal) over my Pharma Test C script. MG for MG it just seems stronger and thinner. I have had some over the years that didn't seem as good ... perhaps under-dosed or too hot mixing or molecular structure changes in-flight from overseas via heat, etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Some people said on forums and podcast pharma grade is better, and i ask you why you said and think that?
    Can you tell me if worth pay 2 to 4 times more? Is pharma four times more potent? of course im comparing o good quality UGL ( in our days you have some great quality).

Reasons dont worth buy pharma:
    *HGH pharma is 4 times more expensive, and its impossible to be 4 times stronger to equal the UGL
    *Pharma Grade you are very limited to mostly Test, deca 50, proviron and some countries some anadrol, anavar or dianabol, but we dont have pharma trenbolone, masteron, halotestin, and many others . So if you area an athlete you cant be on pharma grade only ( we only need UGL ).
    *Test and deca are very cheap to made and the top UGL labs will never underdosed , most of the times they are over dosed and this is great .
    *Even if you get underdosed test , never worth pay 2 or 3 times more to pharmacy.
    *Pharma grade are expensive not because is better quality but because they pay alot of taxes.
    *To buy real pharma grade you need to go to your local pharmacy and people will know you use steroids when UGL you buy online and you receive at home ( nobody knows you are using ).

Monstro
    When you say Pharma, why does it have to be from a doctor? Some of the points you make don’t really make sense. “to buy real pharma you need to go to your local pharmacy”. And UGL shouldn’t be under dosed or over dosed if you have a good source.

There are pros and cons for ordering pharma or ugl. But I think the main reason people go pharma is peace of mind. A UGL is only as good as its last batch, but real pharma is always accurately dosed and real. When ordering ugl you have a chance of getting fake, under dosed, or even contaminated gear if the operation isnt running correctly with all sanitation protocols.

And with all that being said, I still choose ugl. And the reason is, if you do have a good ugl, its the same thing as pharma, There are a lot of good ugl sources out there. But when it comes to my wife, if she wants some anavar, I’m going pharma. Its ok if a ugl messes up and gives me anadrol, but not for her lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,564 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    O'Brian's Feed Store is legit.
    feed lot tren has estrogen in it or I would be at farm and family center right now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

Got a script..$80.oo for a bottle of 200mg/ml of Cyp
    Never again..20+ years of use..never one infection...could be luck..have no control over UGL's production or how clean the process is..so that is luck..
    But agree many labs get greedy and have that fire/going out of business sale..happens alot..
    All part or the Game...we have all be burnt..lied too and we still keep pinning..

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Great points. I am in almost the same boat as you. I probably have had infections from UGL but nothing that needed any extra attention like ER or even an urgent care visit.
    Ultimately, no UGL can compare to Pharma GMP measures and standards but so much cheaper and for the most part, same results.
    I also like what others have pointed out that the UGL oils are usually so much thinner than pharma oils. We all get burnt eventually with UGL but overall cost effectiveness and and results, UGL > Pharma.
    Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    Got a script..$80.oo for a bottle of 200mg/ml of Cyp
    Never again..20+ years of use..never one infection...could be luck..have no control over UGL's production or how clean the process is..so that is luck..
    But agree many labs get greedy and have that fire/going out of business sale..happens alot..
    All part or the Game...we have all be burnt..lied too and we still keep pinning..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts
    Rep Points

I think the dosing accuracy is important, underdosed and overdosed are both bad things, some people can only take a certain amount of a compound before the sides get bad and they don't want to go over that, also its important to know exactly how much your taking to optimize things or its just a shot in the dark so Ideally you want to know the exact dose your getting.

Second thing that makes pharma better is sterility.

now combine those things together and consider that in certain scenarios some people are barely paying more for their pharma and in some cases less and its sort of a no-brainer for them to go pharma route. Like I know people getting presribed anavar and their work insurance covers it, if the insurance doesn't cover it they still only pay the same price of UGL for a guaranteed dosage. Deca is a similar story, if your not taking a high dose of deca then your only paying like 30$ more every 2 months or something to get your deca from the pharmacy and know your dose is exact and that its sterile, not everyone is a body builder or needs high doses a 10ml vial of deca or two can be a years worth of deca for someone.
    Last edited by MustardTiger; 03-06-2021 at 08:58 PM.