Gh/slin/igf for advanced guys only

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    El Halluf
    Posts
    3,321

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Gh/slin/igf for advanced guys only

    This is for you advanced guys. Guys who've done it. And I'm not interested in the "slin is useless without GH" crowd because I've been there and you're wrong.
    This experiment i want to try will be on a single body part day. But for sake of argumemt call it daily or whatever. It'll start without GH then be added in after a month or so.
    Lets say we're doing arms... my normal would be 5iu gh pre training. Then humalog immediately before walking into the gym. Followed by proper intra and post protocol = massive gains. This would be the normal go-to for me. Ive gotten really big in not a lot of time this way in the past. With adding very little and sometimes no bodyfat.
    So in this ^^^ case if one added igf.... i assume post and when post? Before i leave the gym? 15 min later at home? Ect ect

    WITHOUT GH would be the same pre slin and the rest of the slin protocol then if im adding igf here when is the most efficient time? Yeah post training i assume but timing wise??

    Also if one were taking a much larger dose of gh on a lagging part day(15-20iu) much in the theory of the "run 10iu 3 days a week" idea .... taking into account pre training slin AND igf.... would it benefit splitting that gh dose to a partial pre training and the rest post? And again what about the igf intramingled with all of that.
    To further complicate things this single day, call it a carb loading day may involve a tbd dose of lantus. But that's a side note for later consideration.

    For all the whys and is it necessary crowd... because i want to, and no its not necessary. I enjoy experimenting. I'll take all these compounds and even in high doses and their safety factor over what most use that i call poison trash which is tren.
    RIP Big Lou

    All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    STTM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,222

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    573
    Thanked in
    407 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I would take the GH in the morning, or some other time that is not around your workout.

    Take the IGF-1 after your pre-workout meal, or about 30 minutes prior to the gym.. that is if you are using LR3. If you are using Des, take in the middle of your workout.

    Then take the slin post workout with your shake/meal.

    I was never a fan of taking slin preworkout, messed with my blood sugar levels too much and effected the workouts. Didn't matter how many carbs I took.

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    El Halluf
    Posts
    3,321

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Slin post workout is about 20% as effective as taking it pre. The only way i would ever take post slin is if it was 15iu pre stacked with another 5-7iu post. Last run of slin i used 14iu pre training with gh and ZERO intra carbs. Only eaa's hyrdolized whey, creatine and a shit load of leucine. Zero issues. Put 20 lb on me in weeks.
    Never in my life have a had workouts like i have with pre slin. I feel like superman, need almost zero rest between sets.
    RIP Big Lou

    All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    malfeasance's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,739

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    324
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,932
    Thanked in
    1,328 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    BTC, doesn't that mean that you were insulin resistant? What I mean is, if you were insulin sensitive, I should think 14 iu would drop you severely hypo while working out with no carbs.

  5. #5
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,554

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,667
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,527
    Thanked in
    1,772 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Fuck yea I find slin works way better pre workout as well. I just drink Gatorade and water during my workouts.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    955

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    335
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    491
    Thanked in
    357 Posts
    Rep Points
    7057686

    I have tried morning, pre, and post. Even tried pre and post. Personally I think pre alone does the job. Listen to Milos insulin protocols, hes the master of slin.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    El Halluf
    Posts
    3,321

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    BTC, doesn't that mean that you were insulin resistant? What I mean is, if you were insulin sensitive, I should think 14 iu would drop you severely hypo while working out with no carbs.
    My morning fasted glucose was still normal. My coach had a could other guys that were able to do the same thing. I wasnt able to do it right away and id never jump right into that. I'll go 8g per iu to start because i know my body. Then generally 6g per iu.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    Fuck yea I find slin works way better pre workout as well. I just drink Gatorade and water during my workouts.
    I hope there's a lot more than Gatorade in your water bro
    RIP Big Lou

    All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.

  8. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    El Halluf
    Posts
    3,321

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    I have tried morning, pre, and post. Even tried pre and post. Personally I think pre alone does the job. Listen to Milos insulin protocols, hes the master of slin.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What i do "normally" is literally just a slight tweak in the newer of the Mike Arnold protocol. It works like magic.
    Except without the R variant. Fuck that shit. THAT is where you run into issues with the shit lingering in your system for 8 hours.

    So no GH (to start) and PRE work-out slin. Where do i stick the IGF LR3?
    RIP Big Lou

    All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    228

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points
    148956791

    I started using igf-1lr3 for pwo. I pin about 45 mins before the gym on a empty stomach, then eat my pwo meal, hit the gym.... Pumps are insane. Post workout I eat/drink a shake immediately in the truck with a Gatorade or handful of grapes... Then eat again 30 mins later. I also pin gh fasted morning cardio and postworkout. 4iu total. In 16 days I put on 19lbs running this way.

  10. #10
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,720

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,881
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,845
    Thanked in
    3,477 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BTC View Post
    This is for you advanced guys. Guys who've done it. And I'm not interested in the "slin is useless without GH" crowd because I've been there and you're wrong.
    This experiment i want to try will be on a single body part day. But for sake of argumemt call it daily or whatever. It'll start without GH then be added in after a month or so.
    Lets say we're doing arms... my normal would be 5iu gh pre training. Then humalog immediately before walking into the gym. Followed by proper intra and post protocol = massive gains. This would be the normal go-to for me. Ive gotten really big in not a lot of time this way in the past. With adding very little and sometimes no bodyfat.
    So in this ^^^ case if one added igf.... i assume post and when post? Before i leave the gym? 15 min later at home? Ect ect

    WITHOUT GH would be the same pre slin and the rest of the slin protocol then if im adding igf here when is the most efficient time? Yeah post training i assume but timing wise??

    Also if one were taking a much larger dose of gh on a lagging part day(15-20iu) much in the theory of the "run 10iu 3 days a week" idea .... taking into account pre training slin AND igf.... would it benefit splitting that gh dose to a partial pre training and the rest post? And again what about the igf intramingled with all of that.
    To further complicate things this single day, call it a carb loading day may involve a tbd dose of lantus. But that's a side note for later consideration.

    For all the whys and is it necessary crowd... because i want to, and no its not necessary. I enjoy experimenting. I'll take all these compounds and even in high doses and their safety factor over what most use that i call poison trash which is tren.
    you should post a log, mainly because I cant follow the logic of what your talking about but interested in seeing if it works
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  11. #11
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    El Halluf
    Posts
    3,321

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Here's the bottom line. The issue is igf timing... in two scenarios.
    1) slin and gh pre training with gh post training
    2) slin pre training and no gh

    That's the core of it. Where does the igf fit.
    RIP Big Lou

    All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.

  12. #12
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    El Halluf
    Posts
    3,321

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    So i said screw the over complicated shit. Went back to gh @ 5iu ed. 400 sust, 300 prop, 50mg drol ed abs enough aromasin to negate any drol water. Added 15iu slin pre training.
    Up 20 lb since i posted this. Added igf-1 apx 4 weeks ago, dropped the slin 3 weeks ago. Good igf is no joke kids. I could barely train last night the pumps were so bad. Eating 80% clean, ie: workday lunches have been stuff like meatball parm subs ect... not usually my thing. And like a big shit meal on the weekend like a whole pizza. Still getting leaner and bigger. Igf is my new favorite thing.
    RIP Big Lou

    All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    bigmills's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    709

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    74
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    228
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    Rep Points
    228643325

    Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    I would take the GH in the morning, or some other time that is not around your workout.

    Take the IGF-1 after your pre-workout meal, or about 30 minutes prior to the gym.. that is if you are using LR3. If you are using Des, take in the middle of your workout.

    Then take the slin post workout with your shake/meal.

    I was never a fan of taking slin preworkout, messed with my blood sugar levels too much and effected the workouts. Didn't matter how many carbs I took.
    I agree with your dosing exactly. However the problem is getting real LR3 and Des. Especially DES. I'm all ears for any reputable sources that you might know of?

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    GGG's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9,055

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,326
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,357
    Thanked in
    964 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BTC View Post
    So i said screw the over complicated shit. Went back to gh @ 5iu ed. 400 sust, 300 prop, 50mg drol ed abs enough aromasin to negate any drol water. Added 15iu slin pre training.
    Up 20 lb since i posted this. Added igf-1 apx 4 weeks ago, dropped the slin 3 weeks ago. Good igf is no joke kids. I could barely train last night the pumps were so bad. Eating 80% clean, ie: workday lunches have been stuff like meatball parm subs ect... not usually my thing. And like a big shit meal on the weekend like a whole pizza. Still getting leaner and bigger. Igf is my new favorite thing.
    You didnt answer your own Question gdi

    Where did you place the igf-lr3 ? Pinning schedule.? Dose?



    Ps, i can pin 10iu slin pwo and have no intra drink , wont go hypo.
    Trick is whats in your preworkout meal .

  15. #15
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    El Halluf
    Posts
    3,321

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    If you pin pre workout slin and have nothing intra you're totally wasting the slin. I know i was saying no carbs in my intra drink but if you're not having the essentials intra for the slin to shuttle into muscles there's no point.
    RIP Big Lou

    All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.

Similar Threads

  1. Slin Pin
    By Lamp in forum Monster Labs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-03-2020, 03:08 PM
  2. Question for you experienced slin guys.
    By BTC in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-21-2014, 08:44 AM
  3. Using slin
    By booze in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 07:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums