Texas is OPEN FOR BUSINESS! NO more masks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    13,664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14,507
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,489
    Thanked in
    7,017 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Texas is OPEN FOR BUSINESS! NO more masks!

    JUST IN - Gov. Abbott ends the statewide mask mandate in Texas and announces all businesses in the state can reopen.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,513

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,574
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,698
    Thanked in
    2,178 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146865961

    Good luck and hope there is no resurgence of cases especially with those new and dangerous variants floating around. So Texas is going to be the guinea pig in this case?
    Show me

  3. #3
    Registered User
    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,310

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    850
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,451
    Thanked in
    960 Posts
    Rep Points
    1934109332

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Good luck and hope there is no resurgence of cases especially with those new and dangerous variants floating around. So Texas is going to be the guinea pig in this case?
    Do you live in fear of a virus that has a overall survival rate of 99.7?

    - - - Updated - - -

    About time a state had the balls to do what should have been done in the first place!!!

  4. #4
    Registered User
    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Flat earth 🌎
    Posts
    1,925

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,290
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,287
    Thanked in
    1,224 Posts
    Rep Points
    59310314

    I saw this on Twatter.
    https://twitter.com/therecount/statu...492401153?s=09

    My fucking hero!

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

  5. #5
    Registered User
    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Flat earth 🌎
    Posts
    1,925

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,290
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,287
    Thanked in
    1,224 Posts
    Rep Points
    59310314

    Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    Do you live in fear of a virus that has a overall survival rate of 99.7?

    - - - Updated - - -

    About time a state had the balls to do what should have been done in the first place!!!
    Sheeple gonna sheep

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    13,664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14,507
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,489
    Thanked in
    7,017 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    I saw this on Twatter.
    https://twitter.com/therecount/statu...492401153?s=09

    My fucking hero!

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle
    Sounded like people were happier about the "no masks" than the businesses reopening. Either way, they sounded happy on both counts.

  7. #7
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,690

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,822
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,685
    Thanked in
    3,929 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The entire gym broken out in celebration !!’ Hahahahha woohoo!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    13,664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14,507
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,489
    Thanked in
    7,017 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    JUST IN - Gov. Reeves lifts all mask mandates in #Mississippi and businesses can begin to operate at full capacity without any state-imposed restrictions.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,310

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    850
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,451
    Thanked in
    960 Posts
    Rep Points
    1934109332

    I'm happy for these States. I'm sure my state will be one of the last to issue no masks. Unless Cuomo is removed and thrown in jail and somebody with common sense takes over.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    13,664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14,507
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,489
    Thanked in
    7,017 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    I'm happy for these States. I'm sure my state will be one of the last to issue no masks. Unless Cuomo is removed and thrown in jail and somebody with common sense takes over.
    It's coming. Three women have now come forward and this today:

    JUST IN - New York state lawmakers to pass legislation to repeal Gov. Cuomo's emergency powers.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,310

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    850
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,451
    Thanked in
    960 Posts
    Rep Points
    1934109332

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    It's coming. Three women have now come forward and this today:

    JUST IN - New York state lawmakers to pass legislation to repeal Gov. Cuomo's emergency powers.
    Eventually yes but I will be one of the last to the party. He's in some deep shit and deserving so. You reap what you sow.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    13,664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14,507
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,489
    Thanked in
    7,017 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    Eventually yes but I will be one of the last to the party. He's in some deep shit and deserving so. You reap what you sow.
    Yeah, for sure NY will be one of the last to lift mandates (if not THE last). Regardless if cuomo is still in or not.

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,025

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    156
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    430
    Thanked in
    307 Posts
    Rep Points
    333046292

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Good luck and hope there is no resurgence of cases especially with those new and dangerous variants floating around. So Texas is going to be the guinea pig in this case?
    I never negged anyone but if I knew how I’d neg you for that silly post. You apparently believe the media.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Jaxz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2,437

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,004
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,376
    Thanked in
    1,181 Posts
    Rep Points
    33330393

    Wish ours would end . But I believe we will be one last ones . Our government here are just as dumb as our president

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    XXL's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    229

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    124
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    115
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points
    1150100

    Amen for Florida and Texas

Similar Threads

  1. Open for business
    By The Admin in forum The Pit
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-21-2016, 07:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums