Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points

PSL Sponsered Clen Log

Received a nice lil TD, curiosity of Vision & PSL. I was selected as one of the participants to run a Clen Log. Initially, I just posted that I would have liked to try since I have never run clen before, but I am just about to start a bulk. I informed Vision of this, so he told me too bad I was stuck with him and was still selected anyway. So here I am, ready to give it a go.

Current Stats
    5í10
    205lbs
    35yrs old
    Been dropping weight since the new year since I let myself go with eating over the holidays and blew up to 225/230lbs.

Here is what I was thinking. I will start my bulk next week or the following, depending on when I can get bloods drawn. I will be on 600 test, 300 deca, start with 4 weeks drol(tabs)1st week @50 daily and then 100mgs for next three weeks. I will also be doing log on some inj drol but just waiting on it to land. It's still prob 4/5 weeks outs. I will probably do inj drol the last four weeks of bulk if it comes in on time. I am looking at 16-weeks but may stretch it to 20 weeks depending on how I feel and look at that time.
    Now my question is, do you think I should run the clen with the bulk at the beginning? I know you usually want to try and lean out with it, but I think it might help me lose a little more stubborn fat before all the compounds kick in. Or option two push bulk back a month run the clen on my Trt dose 200mg test week. From what I have been researching here two weeks on and then two weeks off and repeat. That's about all the clen I have to work with at this time if I follow this dosing.

CLEN - 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off / repeat
    Day/Dose
    1 20mcg
    2 20mcg
    3 40mcg
    4 40mcg
    5 60mcg
    6 60mcg
    7 80mcg
    8 80mcg
    9 100mcg
    10 100mcg
    11 120mcg
    12 120mcg
    13 120mcg
    14 120mcg

Now I have never run clen before, so I may change this up a little depending on how I respond to the clen and how I handle any sides that may arise.

Any feedback or insight is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    917 Posts
    Rep Points

Dose looks good - may not even need that much! You have to do the diet part also so whenever your lean out is thatís when to run it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    Dose looks good - may not even need that much! You have to do the diet part also so whenever your lean out is thatís when to run it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yeah, the dose is just a planned dose as of now; I will adjust according to how I feel and how fast my body responds. I would prefer to keep the amount low and potentially get an extra two weeks out of them. I am just going to have to wait and see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,615 Posts
    Rep Points

Following! Good Luck! Clen is in

Max

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok, so after doing a bunch of contemplating the past few days. I have to decide to push bulk back a couple of weeks and give the clen a try by itself on my Trt dose. This way, I can see how my body responds to it since I have never taken it before and can give it a real review. It will also help me determine what, if any, sides I may encounter are from clen and not potentially related to any other compounds I will be taking.

I will start with my first dose today of clen @ 20mcg; I will wait till after my morning cardio each morning to take unless I have to work that day. Then I will be taking it right before my 12hr night shift as I tend to sleep through the day when I work overnight.

Today I did 1hr fasted cardio on the treadmill with a 10% incline at an average pace of 2.5mph, started at 2.0mph, and slowly increased speed until I ended at 3.0mph. I'll be going back to the gym later tonight to get a chest workout in, and I will try and get a pic of my current physique.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,063 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy35 View Post
    Ok, so after doing a bunch of contemplating the past few days. I have to decide to push bulk back a couple of weeks and give the clen a try by itself on my Trt dose. This way, I can see how my body responds to it since I have never taken it before and can give it a real review. It will also help me determine what, if any, sides I may encounter are from clen and not potentially related to any other compounds I will be taking.

I will start with my first dose today of clen @ 20mcg; I will wait till after my morning cardio each morning to take unless I have to work that day. Then I will be taking it right before my 12hr night shift as I tend to sleep through the day when I work overnight.

Today I did 1hr fasted cardio on the treadmill with a 10% incline at an average pace of 2.5mph, started at 2.0mph, and slowly increased speed until I ended at 3.0mph. I'll be going back to the gym later tonight to get a chest workout in, and I will try and get a pic of my current physique.

Good call with adding it after fasted cardio..
    Look at that muff on her, my goodness!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    336 Posts
    Rep Points

Looking forward to your progress!

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok, I hit the gym late last night after getting kids to bed. Did a chest and tricep work out , Incline barbell, incline dumbells, decline chest machine, dumbell flies, peck deck, cable pushdowns with various handles, and tricep dip machine.

I am weighing in at 208 before bed. I already messed up my dosing schedule on the clen. I for some reason was thinking they were 20mcg tabs and in reality they were 40mcg. Oh, and the tabs look really nice with EP stamped into them. I had already knocked one down when I noticed. I did notice a heart racing a little, Apple watch did show my resting heart rate was up from 80ís to 110-135. I also felt very minor jitters. Other then that no other issues. So I'll just plan to stay at 40mcg for the next day or so before bumping up the dose. I hope it helps with getting some of this weight off a little quicker.

Calories have been pretty low as I am trying to shed weight pretty quick. I have lost 25lbs already since mid-January. I started at 230lbs, really let myself go this past winter/holidays. Here is macros from diet.

I have never been good at taking my photos, and after doing so, I felt like I still have a long way to go to get back into shape after seeing my pictures. I was trying to find one at 230lbs but I couldn't find any. I must have been hiding from cameras during this time.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,134 Posts
    Rep Points

Good progress, stay the course. You can do it.. yes please stay at the 40 a few days and let us know how that works out for you and when you increase your dose . Looking forward to updates and your progression.

Use coupon code MACE20 for 20% off your order!

for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides Cycle support, Nootropics, AAS, and GH needs

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok, another day down at 40mcg. Woke up this morning still feel the effects from yesterday's dose of clen. Well at least laying in bed, I could feel my heart beating quick and a lite sweat while I was sleeping, but I am always hot when I go to bed no matter how cold I have my room.

I weighed in at 204 this morning. I went and knocked out an hour of fasted cardio. I couldn't make the gym today, though. Had too many meetings with contractors about my pool being built and running errands. Plus had to go into work tonight.

So the jitters definitely calmed down and I didn't notice that at all today. I felt my heart racing a little but not like yesterday. Today I could notice my body temp was warmer than normal for sure. Not crazy hot, but to the point I could feel it.

I was going to give the 40mcg dose of clen another day or two and bump it up. Should I jump to 80mcg or split the tab and try 60mcg?

Here are today's macros

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,615 Posts
    Rep Points

All AAS makes me hot! Especially high test or tren, dhb. Ass too!

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,134 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok, another day down at 40mcg. Woke up this morning still feel the effects from yesterday's dose of clen. Well at least laying in bed, I could feel my heart beating quick and a lite sweat while I was sleeping, but I am always hot when I go to bed no matter how cold I have my room.

I weighed in at 204 this morning. I went and knocked out an hour of fasted cardio. I couldn't make the gym today, though. Had too many meetings with contractors about my pool being built and running errands. Plus had to go into work tonight.

So the jitters definitely calmed down and I didn't notice that at all today. I felt my heart racing a little but not like yesterday. Today I could notice my body temp was warmer than normal for sure. Not crazy hot, but to the point I could feel it.

I was going to give the 40mcg dose of clen another day or two and bump it up. Should I jump to 80mcg or split the tab and try 60mcg?

Here are today's macros

I would go to 60mcg first, see how things go for a few days. if your ok and side effects are to a minimum and you feel comfortable then I would bump it to 80mcg

Use coupon code MACE20 for 20% off your order!

for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides Cycle support, Nootropics, AAS, and GH needs

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,063 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok, I hit the gym late last night after getting kids to bed. Did a chest and tricep work out , Incline barbell, incline dumbells, decline chest machine, dumbell flies, peck deck, cable pushdowns with various handles, and tricep dip machine.

I am weighing in at 208 before bed. I already messed up my dosing schedule on the clen. I for some reason was thinking they were 20mcg tabs and in reality they were 40mcg. Oh, and the tabs look really nice with EP stamped into them. I had already knocked one down when I noticed. I did notice a heart racing a little, Apple watch did show my resting heart rate was up from 80ís to 110-135. I also felt very minor jitters. Other then that no other issues. So I'll just plan to stay at 40mcg for the next day or so before bumping up the dose. I hope it helps with getting some of this weight off a little quicker.

Calories have been pretty low as I am trying to shed weight pretty quick. I have lost 25lbs already since mid-January. I started at 230lbs, really let myself go this past winter/holidays. Here is macros from diet.

I have never been good at taking my photos, and after doing so, I felt like I still have a long way to go to get back into shape after seeing my pictures. I was trying to find one at 230lbs but I couldn't find any. I must have been hiding from cameras during this time.

Hell yeah bro you're taking this to a whole new level good for you man I'm proud of you dude and I'm super excited to see what happens here man.. you got this brother and we're all pulling for you..

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    I would go to 60mcg first, see how things go for a few days. if your ok and side effects are to a minimum and you feel comfortable then I would bump it to 80mcg
    I'll go 40mcg 2 more days then go up to 60mcg and see how the sides are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    472 Posts
    Rep Points

Just started reading this. FYI I have ran Clen many times with great results, but never during bulk? That kind of confuses me. Losing weight and dropping fat is all about cardio and deficit calories, not sure how that works when you have to increase calories to put on mass?

Did I mis-read?