• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mast suggestions…

Stu33s

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently on my trt (rx) at 200/wk. have been there for about the last 6 months now. Haven’t ran anything else at all. Just test. About 3 months ago I decided run mast e along with it at 200/wk. a few weeks after starting mast, my libido tanked. Knowing that was the only change I dropped the mast and a couple weeks went by and everything leveled out. I have a half a bottle of mast I don’t know how to use. I don’t want my libido to crash again so I’m curious to know if this has happened to anyone else? Should I run mast at 100/wk or even 50/wk? Haven’t had my bloods done just yet to check things over. Just wanted to reach out and see what the thoughts were on here. Thanks all!!

Who did you order the Mast from, something seems very off.

And is this Mast Prop or Mast E

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Currently on my trt (rx) at 200/wk. have been there for about the last 6 months now. Haven’t ran anything else at all. Just test. About 3 months ago I decided run mast e along with it at 200/wk. a few weeks after starting mast, my libido tanked. Knowing that was the only change I dropped the mast and a couple weeks went by and everything leveled out. I have a half a bottle of mast I don’t know how to use. I don’t want my libido to crash again so I’m curious to know if this has happened to anyone else? Should I run mast at 100/wk or even 50/wk? Haven’t had my bloods done just yet to check things over. Just wanted to reach out and see what the thoughts were on here. Thanks all!!
Are you taking an AI while on your TRT? Mast can act like a SERM. Sounds like you may have crashed your estrogen. That will kill your libido and can cause you to have achy joints. When I run Mast, I’ll lower my AI, pull bloods after a few weeks, and adjust my AI from there.

I don’t want to throw shade on who but it was a source on here. Mast E.

Who did you order the Mast from, something seems very off.

And is this Mast Prop or Mast E

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I know mast has anti e effects and having crashed my e2 before, it seemed that way. I don’t take any AI on my trt. I felt really good as far as everything else. Well being, energy, etc. But libido was so far gone. Just thought it was a little weird that if my e2 dropped significantly enough, I didn’t feel like crap. At least not from I remember when I did crash my e2 in the past. I just don’t want to toss a bottle of mast. If I can find a way to use it, I’d like to.

Are you taking an AI while on your TRT? Mast can act like a SERM. Sounds like you may have crashed your estrogen. That will kill your libido and can cause you to have achy joints. When I run Mast, I’ll lower my AI, pull bloods after a few weeks, and adjust my AI from there.

I don’t want to throw shade on who but it was a source on here. Mast E.

I know mast has anti e effects and having crashed my e2 before, it seemed that way. I don’t take any AI on my trt. I felt really good as far as everything else. Well being, energy, etc. But libido was so far gone. Just thought it was a little weird that if my e2 dropped significantly enough, I didn’t feel like crap. At least not from I remember when I did crash my e2 in the past. I just don’t want to toss a bottle of mast. If I can find a way to use it, I’d like to.
It’s only a half bottle so you wouldn’t be tossing a lot away. Best thing to do at this point in my opinion would be to send it off for testing.

I can say on trt also and only thing I ever occupationally run is mast. I have had it tank my libido also. It acts like a serm but that should not crash your E2 as a serm is not an AI. I don't know the reason it happens. I have started using the hcg that is part of trt successfully when this happens. But it is a weird effect overall and mast never used to cause this. I have wondered recently if mast is not really mast anymore ?

I can say on trt also and only thing I ever occupationally run is mast. I have had it tank my libido also. It acts like a serm but that should not crash your E2 as a serm is not an AI. I don't know the reason it happens. I have started using the hcg that is part of trt successfully when this happens. But it is a weird effect overall and mast never used to cause this. I have wondered recently if mast is not really mast anymore ?
Mast is mast. What’s being sold as mast may not be mast. Like i said, this is perfect opportunity to send it off and find out.

I know bloods would give a better idea on what is going on here. How would I go about sending it off? I’ve never done that before.

What have I got to loose. I’ll get it sent off and keep you guys posted!
I tend to believe it's not Mast. Nandrolone sounds like the culprit. Since tlyour return to normalish was fast I'd say possibly NPP. Get some bloods and see where your prolactin levels are. Also mast does not act as an anti estrogen. It acts as a serm
. So it don't have an effect on e2 levels.
Moral of the story. Bloods tell the story, testing would help of you had a bunch to use up. Since its half a bottle, toss that shit and move on

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I hear ya bro. Mast isn’t an ai. Bloods are the tell all. I’m actually due for the lab in two weeks. Sucks that it was a source on here. I guess you can never be to careful. Thanks for everyone’s input!! 💪

I tend to believe it's not Mast. Nandrolone sounds like the culprit. Since tlyour return to normalish was fast I'd say possibly NPP. Get some bloods and see where your prolactin levels are. Also mast does not act as an anti estrogen. It acts as a serm
. So it don't have an effect on e2 levels.
Moral of the story. Bloods tell the story, testing would help of you had a bunch to use up. Since its half a bottle, toss that shit and move on

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back