Protocol to get shreded in 30 days

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    994

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    129
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    569
    Thanked in
    374 Posts
    Rep Points
    12543440

    Protocol to get shreded in 30 days

    Fitness lifestyle is growing over the years and alot of people looking to build muscle but what most people are looking is to lose weight and burn fat.
    And i decide to write this article showing all my secrets that i learn over 20 years as athlete and coach .

    Protocol to burn fat and lose weight in 30 days ( using all the guns we have )

    *Do fasted cardio every day 60min ( bike, walking, treadmill )
    *Do very low carb diet , 6 meals were 4 of them are only protein and the other 2 ( before and after workout with carbs like rice or sweet potato ) .

    The real secret protocol:
    Wake Up and take:
    *20mg Cardarine
    *50mcg Cytomel
    *40mcg clenbuterol ( clen you will increase when you stop shaking , but maximum 120mcg)
    *500mcg HGH Frag intramuscular with insulin syringe
    *50mcg proviron
    *20mg anavar
    *20mg winstrol oral

    Pre workout:
    *30mg anavar
    *30mg winstrol oral
    *5ius HGH ( if you can afford)

    After shower before bed:
    *250mg test cyp or E week
    *600mg Masteron E week

    If you follow this protocol in 30 days you are a complete different person . I suggest you take a picture before because you will not believe how you change.

    MONSTRO
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,697

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,779
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,654
    Thanked in
    1,848 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Guy’s if y’all don’t know but this is what guy’s are paying big money for. These are secrets that the Professionals don’t reveal. Thanks Monstro!

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Elit3Swagg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    568

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    187
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    581
    Thanked in
    339 Posts
    Rep Points
    12232977

    Another great post by Monstro.

    Thank you for sharing.

    Side note.

    When I read your posts, I start speaking in an accent I can't describe

    Thanks bro.

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Banned


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    474

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    107
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    283
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points
    2860100

    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Fitness lifestyle is growing over the years and alot of people looking to build muscle but what most people are looking is to lose weight and burn fat.
    And i decide to write this article showing all my secrets that i learn over 20 years as athlete and coach .

    Protocol to burn fat and lose weight in 30 days ( using all the guns we have )

    *Do fasted cardio every day 60min ( bike, walking, treadmill )
    *Do very low carb diet , 6 meals were 4 of them are only protein and the other 2 ( before and after workout with carbs like rice or sweet potato ) .

    The real secret protocol:
    Wake Up and take:
    *20mg Cardarine
    *50mcg Cytomel
    *40mcg clenbuterol ( clen you will increase when you stop shaking , but maximum 120mcg)
    *500mcg HGH Frag intramuscular with insulin syringe
    *50mcg proviron
    *20mg anavar
    *20mg winstrol oral

    Pre workout:
    *30mg anavar
    *30mg winstrol oral
    *5ius HGH ( if you can afford)

    After shower before bed:
    *250mg test cyp or E week
    *600mg Masteron E week

    If you follow this protocol in 30 days you are a complete different person . I suggest you take a picture before because you will not believe how you change.

    MONSTRO
    Thanks for always dropping great knowledge and experience.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    303

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    105
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    111
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points
    5385346

    Peeled

  6. #6
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,864

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,985
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,026
    Thanked in
    3,564 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    you lost me at cardio, lolz, good post

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    452

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points
    1036951364

    shit this looks like the cutting stack I will be running shortly, with some minor alterations I enjoy the process not in a rush to lose in 30 days

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    994

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    129
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    569
    Thanked in
    374 Posts
    Rep Points
    12543440

    Quote Originally Posted by nopainnogain View Post
    shit this looks like the cutting stack I will be running shortly, with some minor alterations I enjoy the process not in a rush to lose in 30 days
    If you can post your progress doing a log will be great . You will be ripped

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    El Halluf
    Posts
    3,403

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    92
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Elit3Swagg View Post
    Another great post by Monstro.

    Thank you for sharing.

    Side note.

    When I read your posts, I start speaking in an accent I can't describe

    Thanks bro.

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    🤣🤣 glad its not just me
    RIP Big Lou

    All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    ghostman2020's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    131

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    62
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points
    1683917

    Great read thanks for the advice

  11. #11
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    2

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    @Monstro What do you think about this ?

    Cardarine 20mg daily
    Tren Ace 75-100mg EOD
    Anavar 25mg ED
    Arimidex As Needed
    Winstrol 25mg ED or 50mg EOD
    Sustanon 250mg Weekly

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    994

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    129
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    569
    Thanked in
    374 Posts
    Rep Points
    12543440

    Quote Originally Posted by Muscletrader View Post
    @Monstro What do you think about this ?

    Cardarine 20mg daily
    Tren Ace 75-100mg EOD
    Anavar 25mg ED
    Arimidex As Needed
    Winstrol 25mg ED or 50mg EOD
    Sustanon 250mg Weekly
    I see the goal is cutting cycle and it look a good cycle and dosages but on this cycle dont use arimidex because you will not need at 250mg week test . If was me i trough some Masteron in at 400/700mg week to reduce sides of tren and hard you up , and better sex drive .

  13. #13
    Registered User
    christiantt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    488

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    287
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    348
    Thanked in
    225 Posts
    Rep Points
    5608513

    Shredded!!!!!
    Good stuff Monstro, thank you for sharing your knowledge

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    129

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    40
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points
    2997711

    Really great advice, much appreciated. If you don't mind, I just have like two quick questions. The first would be about the HGH. I don't have much 3xperience with GH, and I know a lot of guys do take it pre-workout, however, I was always under the impression that they also took a dose in the am and at night. I would definitely gain some experience and confidence about using HGH before i tried 5 i.u.'s pre-workout, but as an experienced coach, is there anything in particular that I should lookout for? Such as,for example,becoming lethargic / even sleepy, experiencing lightheadedness, joint pain (not my biggest concern), any type of insulin resistance issues with post work out meal or anything like that? Again, I'm just curious and trying to do as much research as possible. You're a coach with 20 years of experience. That means you were starting as a coach when I picked up my first barbell. So I hate to question you on "insulin resistance." I do appreciate this info. Honestly, my main concern in GH products such as peptides have a tendency to make me tired. I'm not trying to fall asleep on the squat rack. Would splitting the HGH up (assuming I can afford it) be detrimental to this program?
    Second, seeing as it's 30 days, is clen a necessity to go with the T3. I know they're different altogether, butI like to use Adderall for the appetite suppression and the energy as well as the far more mild thermogenic effect. My doctor says I'm crazy but he's actually more worried about the T3. Well that and any stim mixed with AAS compounds. Will that throw everything off? Again, thank you for your sage advice, I genuinely do appreciate it. I'm also happy to see a cutting plan without tren. Anyway, if you have chance, get back to me when you can. Thanks again.
    Last edited by Packman84; 03-06-2021 at 05:04 PM.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,718

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,855
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,802
    Thanked in
    2,254 Posts
    Rep Points
    2145725955

    Good article and maybe Monstro should have his own subforum for his articles, Q&A's and videos.
    Show me

Similar Threads

  1. Hgh 5 days a week mk677 on off days opinions?
    By jimmy14 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2017, 05:39 PM
  2. Hgh 5 days a week mk677 on off days opinions?
    By jimmy14 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2017, 07:22 PM
  3. 5 days vip sale! ONLY NEXT 5 DAYS ONE TIME!
    By world-pharma.org in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-01-2015, 09:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums