• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bidens Transgender HHS Secretary

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Biden's Transgender HHS Nominee is Pro Genital Mutilation.

Pro Hormone and Hormone Blocking therapy, for children as young as 3 years old. He also believes the Govt should control the ability to go over and beyond a Parent and allow children to obtain Transgender "medical treatments".

Rand Paul destroys him in the confirmation hearing today.

Despicable. If you voted for Biden....this is what you voted for. Shame on you and everything you believe.

https://rumble.com/ve5yw7-rand-paul-corners-bidens-transgender-nominee-over-genital-mutilation.html

levineheadshot1200.jpg

155118542_1855836621247744_5683703933600463716_n.jpg

Everywhere is freaks and hairies, dykes and fairies
Tell me where is sanity?
Tax the rich, feed the poor, 'til there are no rich no more
I'd love to change the world - but I don't know what to do
So I'll leave it up to you

Population - keeps on breeding, nation bleeding,
Still more feeding economy
Life is funny, skies are sunny, bees make honey
Who needs money? Monopoly!
So I'll leave it up to you... Oh yeah

World pollution, there's no solution, institution, electrocution
Just black and white, rich or poor, them and us
We'll stop the war!
So I'll leave it up to you... It's called luck

There is Man and there is woman that is all.

Be fruitful and multiply was/is an objective for the human race. You don’t need science you just need common sense.

Liberalism is a diabolical plot to destroy the nuclear family, its not a mental illness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

these people need to shot this is getting out of control

Lol I love how men are bad but women want to be us.

apparently more men want to be woman bro.... so.... men being men is bad.... men being fairy fuck retards is good.

write that down....

I think that everyone should have the right to do whatever they want so long as it doesn’t affect anybody else negatively. And that is exactly why the transgender movement is so ridiculous.

Telling 5 year olds that there’s 200 genders, forcing women to compete against men, placing men in women’s shelters and declaring that everyone must call you by whatever name or pronoun you’ve chosen is the exact opposite of “live and let live”. These people are proudly showcasing their mental illnesses and literally forcing everyone around them to play along.

If you want to be a guy who does or does not chop his dick off and strut around in heels and dress, well that’s your own business. Like anybody else, nobody should be killing these people on the streets. But at the same time you can’t walk around like a freak and be shielded from all judgement. Just like they have the right to be weird, I have the right to not approve.

Biden's Transgender HHS Nominee is Pro Genital Mutilation.

Pro Hormone and Hormone Blocking therapy, for children as young as 3 years old. He also believes the Govt should control the ability to go over and beyond a Parent and allow children to obtain Transgender "medical treatments".

Rand Paul destroys him in the confirmation hearing today.

Despicable. If you voted for Biden....this is what you voted for. Shame on you and everything you believe.

https://rumble.com/ve5yw7-rand-paul-corners-bidens-transgender-nominee-over-genital-mutilation.html

levineheadshot1200.jpg
That is the most disgusting thing...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

How can they seriously want to give children the "right" to choose gender and possible mutilation (removal of genitals or breasts) at ages under 16 years old??

When they can't consent for sexual intercourse bc they are too young to know better.

Kinda a contradiction. Unless that is next to change. HHmmm....pedofile JOE and the Hollywood libertards are aching to fuck a 13 year old.

children are smart enough to choose eating their veggies over ice cream why not let them pick a gender

I would just like to add, children believe santa is real, they have no idea what is real or fantasy yet. if kids can make this kinda of decision then we shouldnt making it illegal for kids to buy alcohol and cigerettes or to get tattoos without a parents consent. and all children should be tried as adults

Get Shredded!
There are 2 genders and anything else is a mental disorder.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

EXACTLY! and anyone comes near my kids or my grand kids with that gender mutilation crap. and i would spend the rest of my days locked away in prison.

I would just like to add, children believe santa is real, they have no idea what is real or fantasy yet. if kids can make this kinda of decision then we shouldnt making it illegal for kids to buy alcohol and cigerettes or to get tattoos without a parents consent. and all children should be tried as adults

Well said. I like your post. We are certainly being divided and anyone who agrees with their nonsense I want nothing to do with on any level, this is not just a political disagreement, this is straight from the pit of hell

She supports it because she doesn't have to fist fight a man for a living ffs

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Glad she got her mother’s looks.

Fucking pig

The thought of this is sickening. I really don't care if parents agree or not, until they are 18, a child should never be allowed to make this sort of drastic life decision.
The reality here is that we are talking about the fringe population. This will not affect most of us or those we interact with. If this were to ever become more than fringe, we would be in a sad state.

The thought of this is sickening. I really don't care if parents agree or not, until they are 18, a child should never be allowed to make this sort of drastic life decision.
The reality here is that we are talking about the fringe population. This will not affect most of us or those we interact with. If this were to ever become more than fringe, we would be in a sad state.
18 ? 30 maybe ...

Still mad at your mama for making you sleep in basement and chopping off your pee pee

The resident libturdz here would fukk the tranny guy over Gina, so of course they support that twisted shit.
Trannies want to legalize animal and kid fukking, the perverted retardz...

Back