Who are the racists?

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

Only 6 % of BLM money makes it to local chapters. It's a scam folks ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

Scam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

Scam

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mbd1977 View Post
    You wouldnít agree with the people I name so I wonít waste each otherís time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here we go again you fucking moronic, racist prick...."You wouldnít agree with the people I name so I wonít waste each otherís time."

Please waste my time. I'm begging you.

Seriously begging you to either start responding intelligently rather than spewing your garbage or just go the fuck away. I don't care if you're trolling or not. Get the fuck out of here with your absolute idiocy. No one thinks you're intelligent and you prove it over and over and over again.

Every single thing you post or say are things people don't agree with and waste peoples time but now you don't want to waste peoples time? That's a question as well so you know.

What in the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm going to make a huge guess and you just said something stupid with nothing to back it up? Yes?

Those are questions as well and seeing that you like to act like I never ask questions so you don't respond when there are very clear questions in many of the posts directed at you I figured I should point out some very basic grammar. You do know what a question mark is right?

That's another question if you don't know.

Period = end of a sentence

Question mark = question

I could go on and on with grammar but I'm sure everyone can see you're an idiot.

I'll be waiting with bated breath lol.

I'm sure you'll respond but won't answer anything and will just do your little dance so you get the attention you so desperately crave.

If anyone believes your nonsense I feel sorry for them and honestly I feel sorry for you as you're clearly retarded. Shit, I'm sorry I said that. Nah, I'm not sorry retard.

I kinda feel bad calling you a retard as I'm pretty sure actual retarded people are more intelligent than you are.

Now fuck off to your corner and cry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

Nuff said ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

In the spirit of being fair, there is alot of nuance to report on this. There are no less than 5 separate BLM organizations out fund raising, so to say one does this, but this does another is impossible. The one we all think of as BLM the political party, funding goes directly to ACT BLUE, a Democrat funding clearing house, that takes 5% right off the top. Then BLM earmarks the funds to separate organizations. What organizations and amounts is impossible to know. What's left over goes to expenses, and BLM reports on themselves that the final 6 % goes to local chapters ...

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,098 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    In the spirit of being fair, there is alot of nuance to report on this. There are no less than 5 separate BLM organizations out fund raising, so to say one does this, but this does another is impossible. The one we all think of as BLM the political party, funding goes directly to ACT BLUE, a Democrat funding clearing house, that takes 5% right off the top. Then BLM earmarks the funds to separate organizations. What organizations and amounts is impossible to know. What's left over goes to expenses, and BLM reports on themselves that the final 6 % goes to local chapters ...

Like you said...the most important color is green.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,564 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    Only 6 % of BLM money makes it to local chapters. It's a scam folks ...
    not one penny spent to improve local communities or feed people affected by covid lockdowns

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,564 Posts
    Rep Points

Dr Suess has a new political book coming out, 1 racist 2 racist Red racist Blue racist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,320 Posts
    Rep Points

These fucking people are crazy as bat shit .

- - - Updated - - -

The real scary part is they run the damn country and there teaching the kids this shit in school .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gear church View Post
    Here we go again you fucking moronic, racist prick...."You wouldnít agree with the people I name so I wonít waste each otherís time."

Please waste my time. I'm begging you.

Seriously begging you to either start responding intelligently rather than spewing your garbage or just go the fuck away. I don't care if you're trolling or not. Get the fuck out of here with your absolute idiocy. No one thinks you're intelligent and you prove it over and over and over again.

Every single thing you post or say are things people don't agree with and waste peoples time but now you don't want to waste peoples time? That's a question as well so you know.

What in the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm going to make a huge guess and you just said something stupid with nothing to back it up? Yes?

Those are questions as well and seeing that you like to act like I never ask questions so you don't respond when there are very clear questions in many of the posts directed at you I figured I should point out some very basic grammar. You do know what a question mark is right?

That's another question if you don't know.

Period = end of a sentence

Question mark = question

I could go on and on with grammar but I'm sure everyone can see you're an idiot.

I'll be waiting with bated breath lol.

I'm sure you'll respond but won't answer anything and will just do your little dance so you get the attention you so desperately crave.

If anyone believes your nonsense I feel sorry for them and honestly I feel sorry for you as you're clearly retarded. Shit, I'm sorry I said that. Nah, I'm not sorry retard.

I kinda feel bad calling you a retard as I'm pretty sure actual retarded people are more intelligent than you are.

Now fuck off to your corner and cry.
    Well, youíre quite awful. Wake up with a dick in your ass? Something tells me you should be used to that. If you think Iíll lose a wink of sleep caring about what you think of me, youíre sadly mistaken. You sound like a person who would get off on that though but no worries here. You should see someone.

As far as people trump has ran over, that list is pretty long but Iíll name a few. The latest being Liz Cheney. She spoke her conscience and heís doing his best to primary her in the next election. Mitt Romney. Ben Sasse(or little Ben Sasse as trump likes to say, oh how original. Must be his huge brain that comes up with these spectacularly pathetic, childish names)John Bolton. Robert Mueller. Jim Comey. Colonel Vindman, the Ukrainian ambassador Yovanovitch. Thereís plenty but thatís off the top of my head. You can add anyone associated with the 2020 election that didnít allow him to cheat to that list.

Howís global warming coming along? Read a few more articles and now youíre a climate scientist? Pretending to know something you donít know is actually much more dangerous than admitting you donít. And defending the indefensible, trump, says a lot more about you than any childish nicknames you spew at me.

Anymore questions? Whatís your background? Where did you attend college? Your degrees? And for the record, Iím not a democrat or conservative. I know the difference between right and wrong though. Trump would do anything, as weíve seen, to evade justice and remain in power. He has no honor and is without morals. Heís pathetic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts
    Rep Points

Well, youíre quite awful. Wake up with a dick in your ass? Something tells me you should be used to that. If you think Iíll lose a wink of sleep caring about what you think of me, youíre sadly mistaken. You sound like a person who would get off on that though but no worries here. You should see someone.

As far as people trump has ran over, that list is pretty long but Iíll name a few. The latest being Liz Cheney. She spoke her conscience and heís doing his best to primary her in the next election. Mitt Romney. Ben Sasse(or little Ben Sasse as trump likes to say, oh how original. Must be his huge brain that comes up with these spectacularly pathetic, childish names)John Bolton. Robert Mueller. Jim Comey. Colonel Vindman, the Ukrainian ambassador Yovanovitch. Thereís plenty but thatís off the top of my head. You can add anyone associated with the 2020 election that didnít allow him to cheat to that list.

Howís global warming coming along? Read a few more articles and now youíre a climate scientist? Pretending to know something you donít know is actually much more dangerous than admitting you donít. And defending the indefensible, trump, says a lot more about you than any childish nicknames you spew at me.

Anymore questions? Whatís your background? Where did you attend college? Your degrees? And for the record, Iím not a democrat or conservative. I know the difference between right and wrong though. Trump would do anything, as weíve seen, to evade justice and remain in power. He has no honor and is without morals. Heís pathetic.

I'll let him answer your post. But reading that last line is a fucking joke! Biden cant remember yesterday and is fucking America. Dropping bombs that killed no one from Iran, dems even want answers and you talk about Trump doing whatever it takes to stay in power? Bahahahha what a fucking joke you are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,320 Posts
    Rep Points

Yep , another school teacher lol. The kids are fucked really bad .

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    519 Posts
    Rep Points

For a second there I thought you were going to say Jeff Sessions or Steve Bannon because Trump actually did do them pretty dirty.

But the ones you mention all took a shot at Trump and he retaliated. Most of them have struck or will strike huge book deals detailing the experience. I mean, if I could get paid millions of dollars to get called a ďlightweightĒ, just tell me where to sign up.

I mean youíre gonna tell me feel bad for fucking John Bolton, the war hawk? Mitt Romney, the venture capitalist, who accepted an endorsement and then stabbed the man in the back. Or Liz Cheney, the daughter and benefactor of fuckin Dick Cheney, because sheís getting primaried... lol poor lady, a representative that has to answer to the people she represents.