Who are the racists?

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mbd1977 View Post
    You wouldnít agree with the people I name so I wonít waste each otherís time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    donít assume. Iím not a Trump or Biden guy. In fact I donít like either one for different reasons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    Hey Snook, sorry about your brother. I don't know the details, but here is a story from my family. I hope it helps anyone reading this ...

My sister was having a mental health crisis, so my mom called the police for any kind of help. When the cops showed up she went out to talk to them about what could be done to help my sister. The cops imedeatly told my mom this was a standoff ( felony ), and if my sister acted agressive in any way, they would murder her. My mom knew right then she made a mistake. To anyone reading this - never involve the police - they are not capable of helping ...

damn that sucks. Was literally almost the same situation with my mom and my brother. My brother was telling my mom he wanted to kill himself and putting himself down because he was depressed doing drugs. And we tried so hard to help him. And heís done this before. And my mom called me crying asking what to do. I told her he did this same thing before he just looking for attention and that people I knew that killed them selves never told anyone. They were just found gone already. No heads up. And my mom panicking cause heís the youngest and still her baby. We all tried so hard because he had a huge huge heart for the people he cared about. My mom called the local cops to do a well being check on him. Saying sheís scared for her son and doesnít know what to do. They tried to call him and get him to turn himself in. He said no. And finally when they found him. He went in high speed chase. They knew he was suicidal and wanting to end his life. And when they doing him and caught up to him and he hit the spike strips. They made a fucking movie out of it. They hunted him down like a gang with assault rifles just unloading into him while he had his back turned away running into the woods to get away. They portrayed themselves as heroís in the line of duty. But it looks started because my mom calling asking for help not knowing what to do. They instigated him so bad into high speed chase and already was ready to shoot on site. They never tried to negotiate or get him to stop. They had his phone number they coukd have went about it so many different ways. If you know someoneís suicidal. Donít come bullets flying. Try to talk them off the ledge. Hit them with taser or rubber bullets. Anything. They didnít try at all. Shits fucked. Then a week later. Same thing happened to another white kid in our area. In the kids driveway thereís police dashcam video of cops driving up to this kids house in his driveway and the cop dash am shows the cop pulling up still driving just firing his weapon shooting through the windshield at this kid. Insane to watch. One of those things you have to see it to believe it. Idk. But itís crazy. Labeled HEROS. Didnít even make local news on Facebook. Itís something you had to search for to find video of. Because didnít fit the narrative at the time.

**had to edit because location I put to find this video people can easily know who I am knowing it was my brother. Was very popular my brother being shot. Even made national news making cops look like HEROS and on police show. They left out soooo much detail of the real truth
    Last edited by Snookslayer05; 02-28-2021 at 06:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    I love all this talk about Trump from Trump haters.

When do we talk about Biden ? I haven't seen any of you say Biden is doing a good job. I don't see anyone talking about kids in cages. I don't see anyone talking about 500 million he is giving to the WHO. I don't see anyone talking about his Trans position. I don't see anyone asking where their 2k is its been over a month. And on and on and on. Bitch about Trump lol all while Biden is fucking everything up. We good with wars again Biden supporters? BTW where's the covid plan?
    Iím curious. Did you support trumps decision to assassinate Qasem Soleimani?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,946 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím curious. Did you support trumps decision to assassinate Qasem Soleimani?

100%... zero innocent civilian casualties... canít say the same for Obama.... and with Bidenís admin going back to dropping bombs on Syria.... soon heíll catch up to his formers bossí head count.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    100%... zero innocent civilian casualties... canít say the same for Obama.... and with Bidenís admin going back to dropping bombs on Syria.... soon heíll catch up to his formers bossí head count.
    Feel free to correct me if Iím wrong as Iíll probably get some of the details wrong. Now donít get me wrong, Soleimani deserved to die without question. Last I heard heís responsible for at least 600 US military service member deaths. But he was one of Iranís leading generals if not the leading general. Itís my understanding he could have been assassinated at any time but he wasnít given the fact he was such a rich target and would have triggered a devastating response. Now you say that there werenít any casualties but many troops suffered and still suffer from PTSD and concussions. Did Soleimani pose an imminent threat? If not then why go after him at that time when there were abundant opportunities before that time? Now in Bidenís case, Iran had just attacked US targets in Iraq. His response was a direct result of an attack by the Iranians. Enjoy your day fuck wad. Iím going to learn how to kill more patients today this time with chemotherapy. And pillows.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,946 Posts
    Rep Points

Feel free to correct me if Iím wrong as Iíll probably get some of the details wrong. Now donít get me wrong, Soleimani deserved to die without question. Last I heard heís responsible for at least 600 US military service member deaths. But he was one of Iranís leading generals if not the leading general. Itís my understanding he could have been assassinated at any time but he wasnít given the fact he was such a rich target and would have triggered a devastating response. Now you say that there werenít any casualties but many troops suffered and still suffer from PTSD and concussions. Did Soleimani pose an imminent threat? If not then why go after him at that time when there were abundant opportunities before that time? Now in Bidenís case, Iran had just attacked US targets in Iraq. His response was a direct result of an attack by the Iranians. Enjoy your day fuck wad. Iím going to learn how to kill more patients today this time with chemotherapy. And pillows.

wow bro. Wow. Getting to solemani was key to assassinating him and most likely the first opportunity that offered that option without making a giant mess was in fact when he wasnít in the act of terrorism.

secondly, I tried to answer your question without pointing out the fact that you are a weak cunt and a shitty nurse that sucks at his job, but you insist on going back to the insult stages of our relationship. I know.... itís a love/hate kind of thing.

thirdly, just by that off chance you actually care about people and thatís why you chose to be a nurse I hope you have a decent day and make someone happy today. Maybe even safe a life?

fare well my fair weathered friend.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points

wow bro. Wow. Getting to solemani was key to assassinating him and most likely the first opportunity that offered that option without making a giant mess was in fact when he wasnít in the act of terrorism.

secondly, I tried to answer your question without pointing out the fact that you are a weak cunt and a shitty nurse that sucks at his job, but you insist on going back to the insult stages of our relationship. I know.... itís a love/hate kind of thing.

thirdly, just by that off chance you actually care about people and thatís why you chose to be a nurse I hope you have a decent day and make someone happy today. Maybe even safe a life?

Itís the pit man. We pick on each other. I hold no ill will towards anyone on here. My insults are sent with love. Iím an outstanding nurse by the way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points

Also, I said up front correct me if Iím wrong. I donít know everything I said to be fact. That was just my understanding of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,137 Posts
    Rep Points

Itís the pit man. We pick on each other. I hold no ill will towards anyone on here. My insults are sent with love. Iím an outstanding nurse by the way.

Is it hot to give men sponge baths. Haha. Sent with love.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,137 Posts
    Rep Points

That sucks Snook. I'm sorry that happened. It's a all to common thing nowadays. I keep saying to fix the police they need higher standards, way more training, and full time body cams. A firearm is a offensive weapon , so just like the military rules of engagement, only fire back when fired on, or call for approval to fire first ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,509 Posts
    Rep Points

That sucks Snook. I'm sorry that happened. It's a all to common thing nowadays. I keep saying to fix the police they need higher standards, way more training, and full time body cams. A firearm is a offensive weapon , so just like the military rules of engagement, only fire back when fired on, or call for approval to fire first ...
    police are called for every emergency, they are not camp counselors. when your trained to be a hammer everything looks like a nail
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Rep Points

Which is exactly why you don't defund the police, you increase funding, so you attract better talent to the profession.

Even Bernie Sanders agrees. Bernie Sanders pushes back on idea of abolishing police departments - Axios

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points

Is it hot to give men sponge baths. Haha. Sent with love.
    I donít do that shit. I kill people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    718 Posts
    Rep Points

Also, I said up front correct me if Iím wrong. I donít know everything I said to be fact. That was just my understanding of it.

The only thing you understand is hate trump.

Bigtime said letís talk about Biden and you bring up Trump again Lolol.
    Last edited by IronRage; 03-01-2021 at 02:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,194 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    The only thing you understand is hate trump.

Bigtime said letís talk about Biden and you bring up Trump again Lolol.

That's because he's a wumao.