meme drive by ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    393 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    If I’d been born in the late 1800’s to early 1900’s I’d be throwing a fit right along with you. But it’s time we all grow up and understand the true threat.

You think I’d be ok with my neighbors whipping the shit out of his unpaid workers? You think any of us wouldn’t fight on the just side.

I feel like some of you lefties aren’t real lefties you just feel like you have to play race war or you won’t be accepted. Lemme tell you something, I accept all colors, and creed.... so doesn’t the rest us normal people.

the left is causing the hate. The democrats are the problem, not the solution. Just open your eyes bro.

That’s from the bottom of my heart dude. Because I honestly like you. I think you are one of the most upright dudes on the forum. Being honest.

I just don’t understand why Biden was a better option to you... really scrambles my brain.
    Hahaha never voted in my life, like I would put faith in any of these openly corrupt, godless men who seek there own glory....what's next killing for their greed or sacraficing my children to do it? ....never You guys really think you know people.
    “It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.”
    ― Frederick Douglass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by selfmademonster View Post
    I imagine a lot of guys here had a parent or parents that drop racial slurs on the regular and still think they were good people 😂😂😂....
    So did yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    851 Posts
    Rep Points

I imagine a lot of guys here had a parent or parents that drop racial slurs on the regular and still think they were good people ....
    If someone says a slur they're not good people??

So the way the whole world hates white people and drops slurs, the world is full of bad people in your eyes?
    Most black folks despise white people and have dropped slurs. Are you saying they are all bad people?

People are judged on name-calling??

You know youre a libturd when that's how you judge someone. Every race ever was pre-judged and made fun of.
    Only modern day douche-bags believe on one-way racism. Go wipe your kunt, its dripping...
    ~
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold
    [[[[------------------]]]]

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Rep Points

Hahaha never voted in my life, like I would put faith in any of these openly corrupt, godless men who seek there own glory....what's next killing for their greed or sacraficing my children to do it? ....never You guys really think you know people.
    Your posts don't make a lot of sense lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    393 Posts
    Rep Points

No surprise who's trying to defend the racial slurs 😂...apples don't fall far from the tree. Generations of weak, finger pointers blaming everyone else for their problems.....and that goes for every race Rot- Idiot, you should have heard me when Obama was conning everyone and continuing the divide
    ― Frederick Douglass

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm glad you acknowledge that Obama was a race baiter. I will never understand why liberals insist on putting him on a pedestal. His record speaks for itself, and not in a good way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,943 Posts
    Rep Points

No surprise who's trying to defend the racial slurs ...apples don't fall far from the tree. Generations of weak, finger pointers blaming everyone else for their problems.....and that goes for every race Rot- Idiot, you should have heard me when Obama was conning everyone and continuing the divide
    so how do we move forward? Because blaming the current generation of a specific race doesn’t seem like it will work out in any races favor. Listen man, I get what you’re saying and I understand why you feel the way. But today’s reverse racism tactics are feeding the hate machine. Honestly the only thing guys like me can do is accept the labels our peers give us and go on with our lives.

I just can’t justify my children paying a debt for something they had no part in. It angers me that society is trying to normalize the alienation of white people. My babies are innocent.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,509 Posts
    Rep Points

I imagine a lot of guys here had a parent or parents that drop racial slurs on the regular and still think they were good people ....
    my (wife) mexican side of the family throw racial slurs around constantly, in fact most mexicans I work with hate either other hispanic races and other people in general, I was so tan last summer they kept making black jokes about me. My itialian side is real quiet. just saying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    839 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    my (wife) mexican side of the family throw racial slurs around constantly, in fact most mexicans I work with hate either other hispanic races and other people in general, I was so tan last summer they kept making black jokes about me. My itialian side is real quiet. just saying
    My mixed family is the same way! It teaches you to put up with it in public

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,190 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    393 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post

There are pos in every race, the point is it's:no justification to be one also....when did everyone stop trying to be better men and takie the lead in setting the example?
    ― Frederick Douglass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    333 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    so how do we move forward? Because blaming the current generation of a specific race doesn’t seem like it will work out in any races favor. Listen man, I get what you’re saying and I understand why you feel the way. But today’s reverse racism tactics are feeding the hate machine. Honestly the only thing guys like me can do is accept the labels our peers give us and go on with our lives.

I just can’t justify my children paying a debt for something they had no part in. It angers me that society is trying to normalize the alienation of white people. My babies are innocent.
    There are pos in every race, the point is it's:no justification to be one also....when did everyone stop trying to be better men and takie the lead in setting the example?
    So you don't have any answers to the question MK asked? I've asked a similar one that never got a response. I don't disagree with your post but all I ever see from you is judgemental posts judging a broad group of people based on the past and the actions of few and mostly agreeing with an ideology that does exactly that, while professing to be a man of God.

Do you agree that it's not Christlike to judge many, period, much less based on the actions of past generations or the few in current generations? Maybe you feel guilty for something YOU'VE done in the past. But I go to sleep with a clear conscience and sleep like a baby every night. I don't need the government telling me what I, or my entire race, is guilty of.
    Last edited by zwhit; 02-26-2021 at 03:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    393 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    So you don't have any answers to the question MK asked? I've asked a similar one that never got a response. I don't disagree with your post but all I ever see from you is judgemental posts judging a broad group of people based on the past and the actions of few and mostly agreeing with an ideology that does exactly that, while professing to be a man of God.

Do you agree that it's not Christlike to judge many, period, much less based on the actions of past generations or the few in current generations? Maybe you feel guilty for something YOU'VE done in the past. But I go to sleep with a clear conscience and sleep like a baby every night. I don't need the government telling me what I, or my entire race, is guilty of.
    If someone steals from me or others is it judging calling them a thief? I see groups being painted here with broad brushes all the time and you good ole boys have no problem with it so once again stop being weak and sensitive....suffer some hardship for your race the past few years and some here acting like they were the ones that went through slavery. Your upset I formed an opinion about a mixed group of guys, some claim to be very religious some just outright drop racial slurs and they all seem to have the same ideas and mindset on how things should be. Not falling for it , seen it my whole life very up close and personal and made sure I raised my boys accordingly, to be better than that trash...and very proud of the many compliments I get about them so really the proofs in the pudding 😁
    ― Frederick Douglass