Who are the racists?

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,939 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    Youre so full of shit. Why judge someone by the color of their skin. Makes no sense.
    He is either playing devils advocate or he sincerely hates himself. I know heís a white dude that believes in God, been through some rough shit, has a black wife who he loves very much and two sons who he is obligated to protect. Im sure the boys have his wifeís genes which means theyíre darker than the average white boy.

so I get why all the race hustling has worked on him so far.

too bad really cuz im positive his sons are probably motivated men who want to succeed but ... unfortunately their potential or future worth will be dictated by big brother government and im pretty sure Biden and his buddies are afraid of darkness.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by selfmademonster View Post
    I never said I didn't have a conditioned mindset, who doesn't from upbringing? Over the years I've made many, many changes to my mentality and speech to hopefully come more in line with God's word and it's a constant battle and I make many mistakes, but I would never say I'm not racist. The only people who say that are the ones unwilling to become better men, chumps who say they're alpha and still have the same mindset and thinking they had at 20 yrs old when it comes to race and relations
    I donít know that having some learned experiences/preconceived notions regarding people from certain racial groups necessarily makes someone a racist. I donít have any animosity towards anyone from any races specifically because they are a member of that race, but Iíve also been around enough to not be naive.

Any ďracismĒ Iíve developed throughout my life didnít come from a system putting it into my head, it came from sharing living space with people in the military and having to venture into certain places for work. Iíve been harassed, had my shit stolen, had guns pulled on me, etc.

Itís not racist to admit that certain demographics, as a community, have some major accountability issues. But instead of being honest about it theyíre coddled and everyone else is supposed to carry on like the truth isnít the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    718 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    He is either playing devils advocate or he sincerely hates himself. I know heís a white dude that believes in God, been through some rough shit, has a black wife who he loves very much and two sons who he is obligated to protect. Im sure the boys have his wifeís genes which means theyíre darker than the average white boy.

so I get why all the race hustling has worked on him so far.

too bad really cuz im positive his sons are probably motivated men who want to succeed but ... unfortunately their potential or future worth will be dictated by big brother government and im pretty sure Biden and his buddies are afraid of darkness.
    Yeah the black wife explains it all. Bill burr effect....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    392 Posts
    Rep Points

Don't have a black wife or black kids just hate seeing injustice to others and not to prideful to acknowledge that all this is happening because of the way things have been for so long and now people want to cry about it because they are having a difficult time. It's pathetic and weak.
    ďIt is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.Ē
    ― Frederick Douglass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,939 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    I donít know that having some learned experiences/preconceived notions regarding people from certain racial groups necessarily makes someone a racist. I donít have any animosity towards anyone from any races specifically because they are a member of that race, but Iíve also been around enough to not be naive.

Any ďracismĒ Iíve developed throughout my life didnít come from a system putting it into my head, it came from sharing living space with people in the military and having to venture into certain places for work. Iíve been harassed, had my shit stolen, had guns pulled on me, etc.

Itís not racist to admit that certain demographics, as a community, have some major accountability issues. But instead of being honest about it theyíre coddled and everyone else is supposed to carry on like the truth isnít the truth.

This^

itís obvious to people who talk to other people. Democrats have been scared in their living rooms for almost a year and a half.... theyíre programmed to think cnn is what is outside their doors. They donít ask questions. They just kneel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,939 Posts
    Rep Points

Don't have a black wife or black kids just hate seeing injustice to others and not to prideful to acknowledge that all this is happening because of the way things have been for so long and now people want to cry about it because they are having a difficult time. It's pathetic and weak.
    what?!?

I couldíve sworn you told me youíre wife and two sons were black.

am I losing my mentality?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    392 Posts
    Rep Points

I imagine a lot of guys here had a parent or parents that drop racial slurs on the regular and still think they were good people 😂😂😂....
    ― Frederick Douglass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    718 Posts
    Rep Points

Then why canít you acknowledge that lots of people of all colors have been advocating for equality. Not shoe on the other foot. Pay attention and gtfo here with your prejudice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    586 Posts
    Rep Points

I imagine a lot of guys here had a parent or parents that drop racial slurs on the regular and still think they were good people ....
    Ignorance doesn't necessarily dictate if someone is "good or "bad".

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    392 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    what?!?

I couldíve sworn you told me youíre wife and two sons were black.

am I losing my mentality?
    Mexican kids and a Mexican ex. I'm half Mexican but look white so I get to hear all the privilege talk 😂....that's why I know a lot here are full of it
    ― Frederick Douglass

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts
    Rep Points

I donít know man. To act like there is some sort of black genocide... thatís not backed up by any data at all. Black people are definitely disproportionately more likely to be the victim of a violent crime, perpetrated by another black person.

If youíre talking about blacks suffering from micro-aggressions or whatever, I donít see how the answer for racism is more racism.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    392 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HPM3TAL View Post
    Ignorance doesn't necessarily dictate if someone is "good or "bad".

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
    Once someone knows, they are no longer ingnorant...it's considered stupidity
    ― Frederick Douglass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    392 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    Then why canít you acknowledge that lots of people of all colors have been advocating for equality. Not shoe on the other foot. Pay attention and gtfo here with your prejudice.
    For sure....I was just addressing those crying the loudest
    ― Frederick Douglass

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,496 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    I donít know man. To act like there is some sort of black genocide... thatís not backed up by any data at all. Black people are definitely disproportionately more likely to be the victim of a violent crime, perpetrated by another black person.

If youíre talking about blacks suffering from micro-aggressions or whatever, I donít see how the answer for racism is more racism.

heres the twist, its all political, if you really were racist you would be voting for the people that treat blacks the worst, people would be all hush hush and not trying to point out how dem run cities are actually worst place to be black. and if you do try to warn people they will call you a racist or uneducated trump supporter. strange times. but hey its been 4 years since we had a war so cant wait till we kill more brown people, i mean liberate oppressed people of their oil
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    718 Posts
    Rep Points

For sure....I was just addressing those crying the loudest
    No you werenít but keep back pedaling