Who are the racists?

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    332 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxz View Post
    90% of educatetors can't do anything else there that dumb !!
    Imma have to stop you right here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,174 Posts
    Rep Points

The only color that matters is green once everyone figures that out they will be better off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    Imma have to stop you right here.
    Why is that ? Look it up it's true . Very sad but true .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    332 Posts
    Rep Points

The only color that matters is green once everyone figures that out they will be better off.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is that ? Look it up it's true . Very sad but true .
    Look up 90% of educaetors can't do anything else because there that dumb? Bro... just stop. Really. For your own good.

My wife's an educator. She has multiple degrees and could do almost anything she wants but does it because she's enjoys it. But besides my obvious bias, I can say I was pretty lucky and 98% of my educators were more intelligent than that post shows you to be. Don't make such blanket statements. It makes the rest of us look bad.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    408 Posts
    Rep Points

I donít agree that 90% of educators are dumb but I do believe that many, not all, donít take any pride in their profession and behave the same way most government employees do. Which is to basically angle to get a safe paycheck while doing as little as possible.

Once again I donít believe that is the case for all educators but it is the case for many.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,935 Posts
    Rep Points

Jaxz.... he was pointing out your spelling errors but.... I think there is a YUGE difference between inner city educators and liberal college campuses vs suburbia educators and more traditionally conservative college campuses.

I can totally see the implicit biasí of the role the environment plays in what/how educational systems decide to teach students.

as a man who went back to college in my late 20ís early 30ís I can say there is an increase in shitty teachers. The majority of them younger people. In my experience, the older teachers seemed to care more about the student learning than the students feelers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,174 Posts
    Rep Points

It's not my spelling lol . It's this damn smart phone . I'm sorry to say I don't care how many education degrees you have educators just don't qualify for any other degrees plain and simple .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,991 Posts
    Rep Points

I've seriously been considering going back and getting my teaching degree.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,935 Posts
    Rep Points

It's not my spelling lol . It's this damn smart phone . I'm sorry to say I don't care how many education degrees you have educators just don't qualify for any other degrees plain and simple .
    thatís unfair way to look at things. Now, I understand your frustration but.... teachers shape our lives. If youíve had bad experiences with educators then I can understand why you take that point but in my life.... Iíve had some teachers make positive impacts on my life and Iíve gotten to know these people in my adult life and some of them are extremely intelligent and capable human beings.

my high school history teacher is why I wanted to become a high school history teacher. He was definitely a stoner too, called me out for it in school everyday without actually calling me out haha you know when your high around sober people and youíre trying to hide it then you make eye contact with someone who is just as high as you and you laugh uncontrollably... lol but this guy was very talented musician and auto mechanic too

my chemistry college professor, an Indian man from a wealthy military family, became one of my good friends outside of school and helped me get through some shitty times ... before becoming a college professor he was a lead scientist for Watson pharm.

my German high school math professor .... I had him twice because pre calculus sucks ass..... dude was genius level IQ. Seriously. Ran into him at a bar a decade after I graduated and proceeded to get drunk off my ass with him haha... good times.

But some teachers suck... after all, theyíre only human.

just like cops.... I know a few that are great people and I know a couple that hide behind their badges, break laws that they cuff n stuff others for .. etc..

Humans are shaped by their experiences and environments.
    Last edited by Milford King; 02-25-2021 at 09:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,224 Posts
    Rep Points

90% of educatetors can't do anything else there that dumb !!
    Did you just pull that number out of your ass?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,174 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    thatís unfair way to look at things. Now, I understand your frustration but.... teachers shape our lives. If youíve had bad experiences with educators then I can understand why you take that point but in my life.... Iíve had some teachers make positive impacts on my life and Iíve gotten to know these people in my adult life and some of them are extremely intelligent and capable human beings.

my high school history teacher is why I wanted to become a high school history teacher. He was definitely a stoner too, called me out for it in school everyday without actually calling me out haha you know when your high around sober people and youíre trying to hide it then you make eye contact with someone who is just as high as you and you laugh uncontrollably... lol but this guy was very talented musician and auto mechanic too

my chemistry college professor, an Indian man from a wealthy military family, became one of my good friends outside of school and helped me get through some shitty times ... before becoming a college professor he was a lead scientist for Watson pharm.

my German high school math professor .... I had him twice because pre calculus sucks ass..... dude was genius level IQ. Seriously. Ran into him at a bar a decade after I graduated and proceeded to get drunk off my ass with him haha... good times.

But some teachers suck... after all, theyíre only human.

just like cops.... I know a few that are great people and I know a couple that hide behind their badges, break laws that they cuff n stuff others for .. etc..

Humans are shaped by their experiences and environments.
    Sorry , bro but since the government took over education in late 80's things have went down hill from there . I didn't say all educators I said 90% . Just look at our world rating . No child left behind is a fucking joke plain and simple . Once the government controls the books and what a teacher can teach which is the test that the government gives things are fucked up . I can bet you that american history is a joke to say the least these days . The next generations are really in trouble .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,224 Posts
    Rep Points

Dude, you high? Just stop while you're fucking behind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,174 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    Did you just pull that number out of your ass?

No it's a fact just look it up lol. Lot of colleges build there engineer programs , law programs and other programs off of people getting into education cause they don't qualify for anything else . Sorry you guys don't like the facts .

I totally agree it should be this way .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    Dude, you high? Just stop while you're fucking behind.

Go away Dem boy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,935 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah... I will say.... the education in my state is not up to par. But itís definitely more the government getting involved that the teachers being sub par... not to say there isnít shitty teachers because there definitely is... but like you mentioned .... they are following state/fed mandates.

we live in a fairly Ďredí part of the state so there arenít many SJW soldier teachers in our area but still ... the curriculum leaves much to desire. And this covid thing isnít helping our kids any either.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,489 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    Look up 90% of educaetors can't do anything else because there that dumb? Bro... just stop. Really. For your own good.

My wife's an educator. She has multiple degrees and could do almost anything she wants but does it because she's enjoys it. But besides my obvious bias, I can say I was pretty lucky and 98% of my educators were more intelligent than that post shows you to be. Don't make such blanket statements. It makes the rest of us look bad.
    strange how much school is required to be a teacher and they typically continue education their whole career earning new credentials for the same pay. most people get a cert and immediately get a raise. not only that but people who drop out of school make more money, you have to enjoy it to take shit pay and have to constantly continue education just to sustain the same pay rate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,224 Posts
    Rep Points

No it's a fact just look it up lol. Lot of colleges build there engineer programs , law programs and other programs off of people getting into education cause they don't qualify for anything else . Sorry you guys don't like the facts .

I totally agree it should be this way .

- - - Updated - - -

Go away Dem boy
    Says the cretin who can't form coherent sentences, ever.
    One more time, please provide a link that states 90% of educators are dumb and cannot qualify for anything else or whatever garbage you spewed...I'll wait