• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why Deca instead of Test

Planteater

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm planning a cycle (currently on cruise). I'm going back and forth so many times that now I'm just wondering why, other than joint benefits, someone would run Deca at all with test or as a replacement. Why not just more test?

I can also understand wanting to avoid hairloss issues. OR if it doesn't gyno as much as test, which I don't think is known to be true exactly, all things considered. Or if someone got less gyno with Deca than test in their experience

But in terms of muscle building, what advantage would Deca have over test for hypertrophy or recomping in your experience, or what advantage would a combination of Deca and Test have over test alone?

Thanks so much for indulging my simple question!

Deca and test would be by choice! A bit more test to keep and sexual sides away{if any: I don’t usually get them}. Just based on use. Nothing more to add as I have never used more Deca than test or Deca alone.

Max

The main reason to add stuff to test is because the higher the dosage of test the more sides you get, with all AAS in my experience you get past a certain dose the benefits start to decline and the sides go up so there is basically an optimal dose for everyone where they get no sides and the benefits are also high. I do pretty good with test at 400-500 but I start getting occasional high blood pressure so I like to keep mine below 400.

1. Nandralone (deca) is highly anabolic and not very androgenic at all, this means you won't get androgenic sides associated with DHT , hairloss, DHT related acne (there estrogen acne also but if you acne is DHT you avoid it with deca), body hair growth, libido changes, mood changes, I can go on but its a laundry list of sides from angrodgenic effects we get from other steroids that we don't really get from deca but you could just google it. Anabolism is what we want for building muscle and nandralone is very anabolic

2. Nandralone is one of the most studied AAS and is proven very safe, it is frequently prescribed, it is bio-identical hormone as its been found in pregnant women so its not entirely synthetic.

3. Joint pain relief, nandralone lubricates the joint and gives relief from joint pain, many are able to stop taking pain killers.

4. Back on point #1 if your a person who has problem with angrogenic sides or testosterone you can run a lower test dose that you can tolerate with a little bit of deca and still get the anabolism you would get from running a higher dose of test.

I have never experienced a negative side effect from deca even when I ran it at 500mg with test being only at 400mg. Deca is super powerful for building muscle, 300mg is a very effective dosage for me to put on weight pretty fast.

What I am doiing now is running test + deca + primo , all of the safest compounds. If I want to do a blast and put on a lot of weight I put the test at 300-500, deca at 300, then run as much primo as I can afford. I am tempted to cheap out and do masteron instead of primo but I don't think its very safe, its not good for your kidneys imo.

Lee Priest strikes me as a honest dude, and he said he would run Deca solo ? Not something I would do, but it has been done.

Why does Deca help with joints-- is it that it frees up Testosterone to aromatize into estrogen?
I can't find any studies that show the mechanism of joint support or even speculate on that.

Lee Priest strikes me as a honest dude, and he said he would run Deca solo ? Not something I would do, but it has been done.

How do guys get away with running Deca solo? The dick will go back into their stomach.

It's the only oil that does not put my blood pressure through the roof. It's only been a few weeks now but better than nothing, I mix with orals. My test levels are shot, we will have to see how it works. I fell like a new person though.

I'm planning a cycle (currently on cruise). I'm going back and forth so many times that now I'm just wondering why, other than joint benefits, someone would run Deca at all with test or as a replacement. Why not just more test?

I can also understand wanting to avoid hairloss issues. OR if it doesn't gyno as much as test, which I don't think is known to be true exactly, all things considered. Or if someone got less gyno with Deca than test in their experience

But in terms of muscle building, what advantage would Deca have over test for hypertrophy or recomping in your experience, or what advantage would a combination of Deca and Test have over test alone?

Thanks so much for indulging my simple question!

1+1=3 . More compounds is always better than higher dosages of only one compound

I read your MAIN question again and my answer is : idk why someone would use Deca for replacement therapy, I sure wouldn’t. I would however enjoy adding 50,75, or 100mg for joint benefits or using 300 test- 200mg nan to cruise. I have cruised on 300/300 (cycle for some)and enjoyed it. I don’t recommend anyone cruise but; if they compete or want to, I understand why they do.

Max

IML Gear Cream!
If you haven’t used deca I would warn you it can mess with ur head in a bad way... no way I could run it solo...I recently ran 500 test and 250 deca... no dick problems till week 13 and then the erections where just not up to standard if that makes sense. Also after week 14/15 I mentally started questioning things and feeling insecure etc... too much of a roller coaster for me. But it did not raise my prolactin at 250mg and the changes to the physique where pleasing.

My first cycle was with Test and Deca. I think i was using 500mg test and probably 300 of deca a week, think I kick started it with anadrol too. Definitely saw huge gains in that time period but looking back had a hard time telling which individual AAS gave me what sort of impact. I definitely noticed a huge difference from the anadrol and used it a few times later on in different blasts, one of my favorites since it gives me a really nice mood boost. Definitely want to give Deca another chance to get a better understanding of how I respond with it. But a lot of the posters above me have given great info. Adding it along with test will still provide gains plus its very safe with little side effects compared to other AAS but that depends on the individual. Probably one the best beginner AAS one can use.

I read your MAIN question again and my answer is : idk why someone would use Deca for replacement therapy, I sure wouldn’t. I would however enjoy adding 50,75, or 100mg for joint benefits or using 300 test- 200mg nan to cruise. I have cruised on 300/300 (cycle for some)and enjoyed it. I don’t recommend anyone cruise but; if they compete or want to, I understand why they do.

Max

Deca is never a option for TRT . people this days are using Deca only cycles , some love it some hate it . Even the ones that love it they said clearly this is something to use only some weeks , because deca will never replace testosterone .

Deca is never a option for TRT . people this days are using Deca only cycles , some love it some hate it . Even the ones that love it they said clearly this is something to use only some weeks , because deca will never replace testosterone .

100% True statement as far as I am concerned. Agreed! . Test is the Best, the One and Only!!

Max

600 test/ 300 deca/ 50 mgs t-bol, 50 mgs provi- nice, smooth, subtle, hard gains. And provi keeps the dick probs. away. I've ran a shitload of deca and it's never messed w/ my hair, given me any hint of gyno, or messed w/ my head. Having said that, we all know everyone's diff so..... I've always run test,deca @ 2:1 ratio and it's always worked out fine. These 2 just go together like eggs and bacon imo- which reminds me- I'm hungry-lol Good Luck bro!

I have to be the only guy on here who absolutely hates Deca. I don’t know why but everytime I’ve used it I turn into the Michellin Man. The bloat I get is insane.

Back