• šŸ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • šŸ’ŖIronMag LabsĀ® 30% Off Easter SalešŸ‘‰www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30šŸ°

Requirements for Lists and Ordering

I ordered from GC over a year ago. I hope I am exempt from that 500 post thing because I was thinking about ordering again very soon.

Due to some idiots that think they can "game the system" by bumping years old threads with the most generic, idiotic posts ever the new requirement to receive a list or order is now 500 posts.

"Gaming the system" applies to trying to reach 500 with BS posts as well. I will temp ban anyone I see abusing this.

I understand the rule. Iā€™ve been reading these forums for years and if you search you never really need to post a question and Iā€™ve always found the right answer. I donā€™t care to give advice because Iā€™m not a professional I went through another sponsor on here for years, they closed this past year and I tried another source here, not going to name the sponsor publicly out of respect, but ended up in the hospital (not kidding, myocarditis and tachycardia. Was a good scare) Iā€™m now looking for another source thatā€™s safe and well known and trusted. Everyone says GC but I will never get to 500 posts. Would love to be considered but canā€™t pm GC. So if you see this and willing to take into consideration Iā€™m willing to do any vetting youā€™d like. PM me a way to get in contact with you if youā€™ll consider.

Thanks...we will pass.

I understand the rule. Iā€™ve been reading these forums for years and if you search you never really need to post a question and Iā€™ve always found the right answer. I donā€™t care to give advice because Iā€™m not a professional I went through another sponsor on here for years, they closed this past year and I tried another source here, not going to name the sponsor publicly out of respect, but ended up in the hospital (not kidding, myocarditis and tachycardia. Was a good scare) Iā€™m now looking for another source thatā€™s safe and well known and trusted. Everyone says GC but I will never get to 500 posts. Would love to be considered but canā€™t pm GC. So if you see this and willing to take into consideration Iā€™m willing to do any vetting youā€™d like. PM me a way to get in contact with you if youā€™ll consider.

I have seen higher hurdles than 500 posts to get to a sponsor. Some have got enough regular customers that they stopped taking new ones and when they did you would also need a recommendation from another existing customer.

I look forward to the day I reach a legit 500 posts!

Better yet he should have enough customers to go private....the longer he stays public the more the odds will stack against him.

Also if they catch someone sending out lists to unapproved customers then they should be banned.

Last edited:
I won't spam or post useless stuff. Would like to order but totally get your stance.. Better safe than sorry

anyone know if the order request is backed up at the moment? Iā€™ve already been verified with previous orders despite the post count just in case anyone mentions that!

thx

anyone know if the order request is backed up at the moment? Iā€™ve already been verified with previous orders despite the post count just in case anyone mentions that!

thx
Bro...you need to show some patience...everything has been sent to you.

Bro...you need to show some patience...everything has been sent to you.

My Apologies L, just wanted to make sure i didnā€™t miss a post about back ups! List received and order placed thank you!

Get Shredded!
Due to some idiots that think they can "game the system" by bumping years old threads with the most generic, idiotic posts ever the new requirement to receive a list or order is now 500 posts.

This does not affect anyone who has already ordered from me as I know who you are so nothing will change for those of you that fall into the category of less than 500 posts but have already ordered.

Time on the forum can be taken into consideration and if you are a long term member on another board but new here then that will be taken into consideration as well.

You can pm either myself or ldog if you don't meet the requirements and I'll make the ultimate decision on whether I feel like you qualify or not. If you think I don't browse through your post history then you would be incorrect so please don't waste either of our time trying to "game the system" because you'll never order from me if you do.

Safety first and foremost.

Thanks for understanding guys

This does not affect anyone who has already ordered from me as I know who you are so nothing will change for those of you that fall into the category of less than 500 posts but have already ordered.

Time on the forum can be taken into consideration and if you are a long term member on another board but new here then that will be taken into consideration as well.

You can pm either myself or ldog if you don't meet the requirements and I'll make the ultimate decision on whether I feel like you qualify or not. If you think I don't browse through your post history then you would be incorrect so please don't waste either of our time trying to "game the system" because you'll never order from me if you do.

Safety first and foremost.

Thanks for understanding guys.
So I have to make 500 posts before I can purchase from you guys? What kind of testing and quality assurances do you guys offer that others donā€™t? If itā€™s just reputation than Iā€™d say this is a gimmick, but the boys on the forum seem to really like this brand so Iā€™m wondering how the pharma grade quality is verified.

Get 500 posts then ask again. Until then it really shouldnā€™t matter to you. Whatever testing is done will always be posted in a sponsors subforum so keep an eye on that while youā€™re getting your post count up.

So I have to make 500 posts before I can purchase from you guys? What kind of testing and quality assurances do you guys offer that others donā€™t? If itā€™s just reputation than Iā€™d say this is a gimmick, but the boys on the forum seem to really like this brand so Iā€™m wondering how the pharma grade quality is verified.
There are numerous posts concerning quality as well as bloodwork if you will take the time to do your research. Otherwise, please feel free to go elsewhere.

There are numerous posts concerning quality as well as bloodwork if you will take the time to do your research. Otherwise, please feel free to go elsewhere.
I get the reviews and ā€œblood workā€. What Iā€™m asking how is the quality of the stuff verified. Reputation aside, other than paying to have every vial tested, what mechanisms do you guys have in place for customers to verify the quality of the oils theyā€™re going to be injecting?

On another note. How can I even know the blood work is real? Iā€™m sure you guys care about the quality of your products. And as I said the boys on this forum all say itā€™s great. But how does someone actually know itā€™s going to be high quality pharma grade gear? Thatā€™s all Iā€™m asking.

I get the reviews and ā€œblood workā€. What Iā€™m asking how is the quality of the stuff verified. Reputation aside, other than paying to have every vial tested, what mechanisms do you guys have in place for customers to verify the quality of the oils theyā€™re going to be injecting?

On another note. How can I even know the blood work is real? Iā€™m sure you guys care about the quality of your products. And as I said the boys on this forum all say itā€™s great. But how does someone actually know itā€™s going to be high quality pharma grade gear? Thatā€™s all Iā€™m asking.

There's hplc tests and bloodwork that backs up what they have. What more do you expect from a ugl?

Would love to get on the GC train as well. Been here a long time, learned a lot and have ordered from multiple sources over the years with no issues. Wouldn't mind some other sort of verification process that's not tied to the post count.

Would love to get on the GC train as well. Been here a long time, learned a lot and have ordered from multiple sources over the years with no issues. Wouldn't mind some other sort of verification process that's not tied to the post count.
You can always send me an email to discuss this.

Get 500 posts then ask again. Until then it really shouldnā€™t matter to you. Whatever testing is done will always be posted in a sponsors subforum so keep an eye on that while youā€™re getting your post count up.
Youā€™ve clearly had too much of the kool aid. Theyā€™re probably behind on or two other ā€œbrandsā€ on the sponsor lists.

Back