Mike Lindell sued by Dominion

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 114
  1. #91
    Senior Member
    mbd1977's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,303

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    181
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Rep Points
    749029500

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    never been a fan of trump, and I'm not a republican, but c mon man, biden could only mustar a handful of people to his rallies, trump was packing places, now not saying biden didnt win, but all bullshit aside my eyes are all the proof I need that something isnt right, to just dismiss that is alienating people and making them more radical and suspicious
    Sooooo triggered.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #92
    Registered User
    reddog309's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,057

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    628
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    536
    Thanked in
    283 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    One thing that makes me believe that something was not right is that pedo boy won counties and states but they lost congess and senate seats in the same states as if the folks voted for the pedo but voted GOP on the rest of the ticket, or more logically the election thieves didn't think past the pres with the mail in ballots and the trumpers who actually showed up to vote voted the full ticket. I would like to see how many mail in ballots only had one check on them...

  3. #93
    Registered User
    reddog309's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,057

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    628
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    536
    Thanked in
    283 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by mbd1977 View Post
    Sooooo triggered.
    The only thing I agree with you on is the statement in your avi, everything else is typical lib passive agressive bullshit...

  4. #94
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,864

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,985
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,026
    Thanked in
    3,564 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by reddog309 View Post
    One thing that makes me believe that something was not right is that pedo boy won counties and states but they lost congess and senate seats in the same states as if the folks voted for the pedo but voted GOP on the rest of the ticket, or more logically the election thieves didn't think past the pres with the mail in ballots and the trumpers who actually showed up to vote voted the full ticket. I would like to see how many mail in ballots only had one check on them...
    exactly, all the math and logic in the world cant explain that

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mbd1977 View Post
    Sooooo triggered.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    c mon man

  5. #95
    Registered User
    GJ503's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Sacramento California
    Posts
    994

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    614
    Thanked in
    381 Posts
    Rep Points
    1740626831

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    BS? Go check the bellwether stats and tell me I'm wrong. I'm not talking about predictions...I'm talking about actual results.
    Huh? Actual results are Biden won. What are you talking about? Polling was also in favor prior to the election, that is why I bet you all from my Dispense Quick stash.

  6. #96
    Registered User
    GJ503's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Sacramento California
    Posts
    994

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    614
    Thanked in
    381 Posts
    Rep Points
    1740626831

    Quote Originally Posted by reddog309 View Post
    One thing that makes me believe that something was not right is that pedo boy won counties and states but they lost congess and senate seats in the same states as if the folks voted for the pedo but voted GOP on the rest of the ticket, or more logically the election thieves didn't think past the pres with the mail in ballots and the trumpers who actually showed up to vote voted the full ticket. I would like to see how many mail in ballots only had one check on them...
    Gained senate seats. House seats are not on the ticket throughout the entire state but only in their perspective districts.

  7. #97
    Registered User
    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    76
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,535
    Thanked in
    895 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    "Cmon Man"??????????????

    "A flim and a flam and a skibbity bam"!?!!?!

    ~
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold
    [[[[------------------]]]]

  8. #98
    Registered User
    GJ503's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Sacramento California
    Posts
    994

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    614
    Thanked in
    381 Posts
    Rep Points
    1740626831

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    At least GJ503 uses gear and posts things in non political threads and tries to help people out. So I'll give him the courtesy of reasonable responses. I still have yet to see anyone post legit reasons why:

    There were more total votes than registered voters in the election.
    Individual precincts reported more votes than registered voters (should have been easy to verify, right?).

    Both sides are screwing us over royally and we spend all our time arguing about who dry fucked us the hardest and made us bleed. We'd be lucky if 1% of politicians were qualified to do their job AND were actually looking out for us.
    Thank you for that, and I try to avoid politics as my family is divided down political lines, though we still break bread on Thanksgiving. The voter registration data for 2020 is not even released yet but registered voters for 2016 were 157, 596,000 of the 224,059,000 eligible voters (70.3%). The total goes up every 4 years. The US Census collects pretty detailed data on this and the stories about turnout exceeding registration have been debunked.
    https://www.census.gov/data/tables/t...n/p20-580.html

  9. #99
    Registered User
    GJ503's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Sacramento California
    Posts
    994

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    614
    Thanked in
    381 Posts
    Rep Points
    1740626831

    Is it more realistic that an American election was rigged or a president who never cracked 50% approval rating lost?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #100
    Registered User
    reddog309's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,057

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    628
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    536
    Thanked in
    283 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    Gained senate seats. House seats are not on the ticket throughout the entire state but only in their perspective districts.
    Yeah I didn't even try to remember house, senate, whoever, I just know crazy nancy was furious about the lost seats and to this day I still can't figure out how that happened when it was such a landslide win for the dems, the math don't add up, there is no explanation other than lots of ballots with only one check on them which again, that math don't add up...

  11. #101
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,557

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,681
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,771
    Thanked in
    5,084 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    No way dude. I could see Clinton and Obama and bush jr winning even though I preferred them not to, but no fucking way Iíll ever believe you trump haters are dumb enough to sell your own countrymen out because of your feelers.

    biden is a fucking scam con kid touching mother fucker ..... and thatís ok with you.... which doesnít bode well for any of us, including you, in the future



    didnt happen legitimately, youíll be saying. Iím sure of it...

  12. #102
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    14,928

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15,570
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,752
    Thanked in
    7,989 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    Thank you for that, and I try to avoid politics as my family is divided down political lines, though we still break bread on Thanksgiving. The voter registration data for 2020 is not even released yet but registered voters for 2016 were 157, 596,000 of the 224,059,000 eligible voters (70.3%). The total goes up every 4 years. The US Census collects pretty detailed data on this and the stories about turnout exceeding registration have been debunked.
    https://www.census.gov/data/tables/t...n/p20-580.html

    OK...I'll roll with those numbers. So there were 157M registered voters....how many actual votes were there? We'd still be looking at nearly 100% turnout, which doesn't happen. Anywhere. Ever.

    Even with these numbers, it still looks suspect. It looks even more suspect when they are fighting tooth and nail and risking jail time NOT to turn over ANY evidence. Like I said, both sides are crooked and BOTH sides are hiding the facts. And as I've said before, we're literally electing mobsters.

  13. #103
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,557

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,681
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,771
    Thanked in
    5,084 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    OK...I'll roll with those numbers. So there were 157M registered voters....how many actual votes were there? We'd still be looking at nearly 100% turnout, which doesn't happen. Anywhere. Ever.

    Even with these numbers, it still looks suspect. It looks even more suspect when they are fighting tooth and nail and risking jail time NOT to turn over ANY evidence. Like I said, both sides are crooked and BOTH sides are hiding the facts. And as I've said before, we're literally electing mobsters.
    retarded mobsters apparently

  14. #104
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    14,928

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15,570
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,752
    Thanked in
    7,989 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    retarded mobsters apparently
    Yeah, we wanted Mike, but got Fredo instead.

  15. #105
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    3,036

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,694
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,738
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points
    1493721457

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    never been a fan of trump, and I'm not a republican, but c mon man, biden could only mustar a handful of people to his rallies, trump was packing places, now not saying biden didnt win, but all bullshit aside my eyes are all the proof I need that something isnt right, to just dismiss that is alienating people and making them more radical and suspicious
    All to true . Did you see lady ga ga the night before the election ? She was jumping and screaming, trying to get the 10 people who showed up excited. She was disgusted at the turnout. That night I watched Trump win OH, and knew it was over. Then 5 states all the sudden couldn't count on their fingers - disgusting !

    But hey, they now live behind barbed wire and machine guns ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Similar Threads

  1. Mike lindell is a phony fuck
    By mbd1977 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 02-04-2021, 01:10 PM
  2. Mike Lindell - part deuce
    By mbd1977 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-03-2021, 02:55 PM
  3. Dominion Sueís Sidney Powell for defamation.
    By mbd1977 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 01-09-2021, 09:38 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-25-2020, 02:44 PM
  5. Coinbase - sued by the IRS
    By Guillotine in forum The Pit
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-10-2017, 09:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums