Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,281 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    What the hell is a z score?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    A Z score is the number of standard deviations a given result is above (positive score) or below (negative score) the age- and sex-adjusted population mean. Results that are within the IGF-1 reference interval will have a Z score between -2.0 and +2.0.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    838 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    A Z score is the number of standard deviations a given result is above (positive score) or below (negative score) the age- and sex-adjusted population mean. Results that are within the IGF-1 reference interval will have a Z score between -2.0 and +2.0.

Max
    So -0.1 is telling me I am an old piece of shiitake mushrooms. That sucks we shall see if it changes. Had a nice little arm pump workout this morning, nothing crazy just lighter weights more reps. Kinda feel like I pulled my right pec, felt it doing lat pull downs the other day. Hopefully that goes away quickly. Still hitting the 2iu in the morning and 2iu at night. Dropped my bf% quick the damn loose skin is coming back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,281 Posts
    Rep Points

So -0.1 is telling me I am an old piece of shiitake mushrooms. That sucks we shall see if it changes. Had a nice little arm pump workout this morning, nothing crazy just lighter weights more reps. Kinda feel like I pulled my right pec, felt it doing lat pull downs the other day. Hopefully that goes away quickly. Still hitting the 2iu in the morning and 2iu at night. Dropped my bf% quick the damn loose skin is coming back.

Hopefully you just tore some good muscle tissue and not anything serious. I am always mindful during each movement. It is like a crapshoot basically when you do certain exercises, which you know of course. Glad to hear the Bf% and skin improvements are coming along. That is one reason both of my parents use HRT therapy. They are able to keep their bodyfat lower, hold more muscle mass and females love the thicker hair, fuller hair & skin. It truly does take a full six months of use but the older you are; the more impact it has. One good thing about aging, lol...that and $$$! . I am just finishing up another brand and am starting some angtropin so when I get my serum score I will post it up. Have a good rest of your weekend and ....donít forget the gravy! Lol.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    838 Posts
    Rep Points

Blood work came in yesterday! Overall very happy with this run. Wife said my body has never looked better. I was running 600 test e and 200 mast e a week. Started out low on the Hgh and got up to 4iu a day split pinned 2iu in morning 2 at night. Last pin of test and mast was 5 days before bloods pulled and pinned 2iu 3 hr before pulled. Looks like a 33% increase in my IGF levels while in a calorie deficit, nice looks like I line up with Elite pretty good. Holy hell I need to run my ai, I didnít really take any. I felt amazing the whole time and didnít feel I needed to take any. My test score lines up pretty good with the last time I pulled 5 days out, so thumbs up from me emoji thing.
    Thanks to Platinum and 9tmare for letting me do this! Everything went really good for me. Ordering was super easy -delivery was quick. No real sides other than I did get numb arm sleeping but my wifeís head was on it also so that doesnít count. Would definitely recommend to all.
    Off to lift and work have a awesome day!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,281 Posts
    Rep Points

Blood work came in yesterday! Overall very happy with this run. Wife said my body has never looked better. I was running 600 test e and 200 mast e a week. Started out low on the Hgh and got up to 4iu a day split pinned 2iu in morning 2 at night. Last pin of test and mast was 5 days before bloods pulled and pinned 2iu 3 hr before pulled. Looks like a 33% increase in my IGF levels while in a calorie deficit, nice looks like I line up with Elite pretty good. Holy hell I need to run my ai, I didnít really take any. I felt amazing the whole time and didnít feel I needed to take any. My test score lines up pretty good with the last time I pulled 5 days out, so thumbs up from me emoji thing.
    Thanks to Platinum and 9tmare for letting me do this! Everything went really good for me. Ordering was super easy -delivery was quick. No real sides other than I did get numb arm sleeping but my wifeís head was on it also so that doesnít count. Would definitely recommend to all.
    Off to lift and work have a awesome day!

Nice Free to Total Test. It is odd that I feel great w elevated estradiol and grow well (55-88), a small amount of AI goes a long way most likely w me. Definitely would use some IMO, but impressive

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,369 Posts
    Rep Points

Nice Free to Total Test. It is odd that I feel great w elevated estradiol and grow well (55-88), a small amount of AI goes a long way most likely w me. Definitely would use some IMO, but impressive

Max
    Damn man! Thank you very much!
    Great shit right there. Thank you for being so detailed and honest throughout this whole thing.

Really liking the the scores especially 5 days out!
    Dude your free test is nuts. From the Mast??? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    838 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Damn man! Thank you very much!
    Great shit right there. Thank you for being so detailed and honest throughout this whole thing.

Really liking the the scores especially 5 days out!
    Dude your free test is nuts. From the Mast??? Lol

Youíre welcome! And thank you again. I had fun this last month.
    Oh yeah Mast loves me! Going to keep running the angtropin for 5 more months cause supposedly that when it really gets good. Eyeballing some other goodies also! Thanks guys

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,369 Posts
    Rep Points

Youíre welcome! And thank you again. I had fun this last month.
    Oh yeah Mast loves me! Going to keep running the angtropin for 5 more months cause supposedly that when it really gets good. Eyeballing some other goodies also! Thanks guys

Of course! We appreciate you taking your time to even do this. We respect that!
    Ohhh yes keep running those bad boys. GH definitely starts to shine later down the road like you said.
    Are these goodies possibly some new orals coming? Lol

Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    722 Posts
    Rep Points

Just wondering does platinum give any incentive for bloodwork like store credit, %off, etc. etc. like some of the other sources. Just wondering or trying to start a problem or nothing. Curious is all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,281 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    Just wondering does platinum give any incentive for bloodwork like store credit, %off, etc. etc. like some of the other sources. Just wondering or trying to start a problem or nothing. Curious is all

I am going to be doing a serum and I believe they do for certain bloods like Test or GH. But, as u know; sponsors change stuff daily sometimes so I could be wrong. (Credit I believe)

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    838 Posts
    Rep Points

I am going to be doing a serum and I believe they do for certain bloods like Test or GH. But, as u know; sponsors change stuff daily sometimes so I could be wrong. (Credit I believe)

Max
    They give credit for HPLC testing according to the website. Would have to have 9tmare chime in about bloodwork, I donít know...

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,369 Posts
    Rep Points

Hi sorry!
    Spoke to the boss. He said we would do store credit in the amount of your test that you did or do.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,369 Posts
    Rep Points

They give credit for HPLC testing according to the website. Would have to have 9tmare chime in about bloodwork, I donít know...

Store credit for you. Whatever the test cost. Just contact me when ready and I will get in contact with the boss to let him know.
    Iím not sure if itís like a full blown $400 panel lol I donít think so but I will confirm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    838 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Store credit for you. Whatever the test cost. Just contact me when ready and I will get in contact with the boss to let him know.
    Iím not sure if itís like a full blown $400 panel lol I donít think so but I will confirm

See Dale all you have to do is ask! 9tmare tell the boss he is awesome from me!