Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dutch shipping?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DUTCHPHARMA View Post
    Sorry you guys aren't happy with the shipping but there have been delays. Some usps and some just because of how we operate. it's for everyone's safety
    If you’d stop blaming USPS for issues that are clearly not their problem, and just take credit/be straightforward for what’s been going on on Dutch’s end, you’d have a lot more customers that would’ve stayed. But instead blame is placed elsewhere every single time one of the many unhappy customers bring it up. Shady. Most people on this board aren’t the dumb shits you act like they are.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Posmx View Post
    If you’d stop blaming USPS for issues that are clearly not their problem, and just take credit/be straightforward for what’s been going on on Dutch’s end, you’d have a lot more customers that would’ve stayed. But instead blame is placed elsewhere every single time one of the many unhappy customers bring it up. Shady. Most people on this board aren’t the dumb shits you act like they are.
    The post you quoted I said some usps and some our fault because of how we ship. I've never claimed to be Amazon quick and never will be for our safety. And I don't think my customers are dumb. Most appreciate the security vs. being upset because they don't have it in their hands in 3 days. Everyone always gets everything they ordered and I will fix any mistakes. We are human believe it or not.
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,121 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DUTCHPHARMA View Post
    The post you quoted I said some usps and some our fault because of how we ship. I've never claimed to be Amazon quick and never will be for our safety. And I don't think my customers are dumb. Most appreciate the security vs. being upset because they don't have it in their hands in 3 days. Everyone always gets everything they ordered and I will fix any mistakes. We are human believe it or not.
    Thanks
    Well I appreciate what you guys do. I always got my packs quickly, even throughout the pandemic. I think one time it took 7-8 days but that's about it. I'm really amazed to see people complaining about T/A when I've never had an issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    Well I appreciate what you guys do. I always got my packs quickly, even throughout the pandemic. I think one time it took 7-8 days but that's about it. I'm really amazed to see people complaining about T/A when I've never had an issue.
    I agree, mostly nice TAs, one or two packs took extra time before last Christmas. I've recently seen 3 business days (over weekend). But, if folks are getting long delays then at least Dutch will look into it.
    You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,121 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sem View Post
    I agree, mostly nice TAs, one or two packs took extra time before last Christmas. I've recently seen 3 business days (over weekend). But, if folks are getting long delays then at least Dutch will look into it.
    Yeah I think it's just a handful of people out of 100s that are posting about it in here. Haven't seen any presently so hopefully all is well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm fucking ecstatic with Dutch! Look at this eye candy with short T/A:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New TD.jpg  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sem View Post
    I'm fucking ecstatic with Dutch! Look at this eye candy with short T/A:
    thats some good stuff man!! i want to get some dutchtropin for some healing purposes. i was in two very bad accidents in the past 7 months and fractured my l4 in my back and now with the second accident i have 2 herniated discs in my neck and im only 25 yrs old. im doing much better but still going to pt and along with getting adjusted and massages 3 times a week but i want to try the dutchtropin at a low dose and see if it helps me heal quicker. let me know what you think of it!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nickp777 View Post
    thats some good stuff man!! i want to get some dutchtropin for some healing purposes. i was in two very bad accidents in the past 7 months and fractured my l4 in my back and now with the second accident i have 2 herniated discs in my neck and im only 25 yrs old. im doing much better but still going to pt and along with getting adjusted and massages 3 times a week but i want to try the dutchtropin at a low dose and see if it helps me heal quicker. let me know what you think of it!!!

Its solid rHGH tested out nicely using 10 iu 3 hours before blood draw.

I can't give medical advice especially for your situation. But I almost cut off my left hand in an incident 4 years ago, severed all the tendons in my hand (and then some). I used a course of rHGH @ 4 iu am with Deca and Test, (Deca increases IGF-1 levels) I had good results but am still handicapped...just better than natural healing would have left me. I can curl 25 lbs for multiple sets of ten for example but not one pullup.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH 2021 Dutch.PNG  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Rep Points

Whereas pre-injurie I was curling 45lbs 8 reps few sets and 12 - 15 pullups no kipping.