Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dutch shipping?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Braindrill View Post
    well, i am new to all this. I got my stuff from someone i know, but he stopped homebrewing. So i was forced to go UGL. I dont even really know how to navigate around these forums very well. lol
    I do appreciate the info.
    Just spend some time reading and researching its not hard. A lot of good labs here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

This is rediculious......10 day now USPS has said waiting for package, yet all my other random stuff ive bought online has made it here fine....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

So USPS updated..... Tracking number showed tennesee and USPS was waiting on the item, and now it says USPS is in posession of the item, and its in texas. Scheduled for sat 27th

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Braindrill View Post
    So USPS updated..... Tracking number showed tennesee and USPS was waiting on the item, and now it says USPS is in posession of the item, and its in texas. Scheduled for sat 27th
    Just made an order from another source on here. Had a tracking number with updated shipping info less than 24 hours after sending payment. Interesting stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Rep Points

Folks, sorry to hear your not satisfied with the shipping. I've purchased several HGH kits and over two years a buttload of goodies from Dutch; yes sometimes had to wait up to 3 - 4 weeks but in the end I received everything ordered. Its not Amazon. Stock up a bit like I do, I'm never "off" cycle just blast n cruise and Dutch IMO is one of the best sponsors on the board, hickups aside. I've used 5 board sponsors here over 10 years, I only use 2 now, Dutch is one of those two.

Happy with Dutch and their Dutchtropin is a bargain!
    You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sem View Post
    Folks, sorry to hear your not satisfied with the shipping. I've purchased several HGH kits and over two years a buttload of goodies from Dutch; yes sometimes had to wait up to 3 - 4 weeks but in the end I received everything ordered. Its not Amazon. Stock up a bit like I do, I'm never "off" cycle just blast n cruise and Dutch IMO is one of the best sponsors on the board, hickups aside. I've used 5 board sponsors here over 10 years, I only use 2 now, Dutch is one of those two.

I believe they all know its "not amazon" and expecting prime but we are all in the 50 states and even though what they charge for shipping it should be shipped 2day but waithing 2 weeks from coast to coast is not normal domestic t/a. 2day only costs $7.00 so it should be used, not "printing labels and waiting till you have 50 orders together then ship all together 7 days later with economy turtle mail". Each order at a minimum should be shipped as its ordered even if its only 1st class
    Last edited by pumped_; 02-27-2021 at 04:15 PM.
    ROMANS 1:16 NOT ASHAMED

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    Rep Points

I don't know why people can't find good reliable sources, there are a few on here. It amazes me when I keep reading unhappy customers bitching about their source but they still keep ordering from them. Most times when the pack finally does show up underdosed af or not what it's labelled, they start praising them again. Some crazy shit. If people refused to do business with These sources maybe things would improve. Until then enjoy your long wait and bs gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolone View Post
    I don't know why people can't find good reliable sources, there are a few on here. It amazes me when I keep reading unhappy customers bitching about their source but they still keep ordering from them. Most times when the pack finally does show up underdosed af or not what it's labelled, they start praising them again. Some crazy shit. If people refused to do business with These sources maybe things would improve. Until then enjoy your long wait and bs gear.
    Well Dutch is a sponsor here the guy apparently didnít know they are a shit source.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts
    Rep Points

if a domestic source takes that long they are a garbage source. Iíll guarantee youíve never sent anything off for testing so you have no idea if itís good or not. Dutch has a long line of unhappy customers. They are known for being a source to not use.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    if a domestic source takes that long they are a garbage source. Iíll guarantee youíve never sent anything off for testing so you have no idea if itís good or not. Dutch has a long line of unhappy customers. They are known for being a source to not use.
    Exactly what I'm saying, no one reads anything or cares to research. Just send their money away because it looks good. It's ridiculous. People even defend terrible bloods on here, it's like when they decide to use a source it has to be good and they can't see anything right in front of them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,121 Posts
    Rep Points

There's definitely been some positive feedback on the Dutchtropin!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    Rep Points

USPS has been backed up. I know there are some delays but once the label is made it will always be a few days. It must go to a reshipper first. Safety for both if us is at the top of priorities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Rep Points

I've always been happy with the TD! Now that I pulled Bloods on the Dutchtropin and Test C 400 I'm very happy indeed...almost no PIP with test 400 hooah!
    You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

I dont think USPS being backed up is the only issue.... I ordered stuff AFTER i made my order from dutch, and i got it all way before i got my stuff finally. And it came from across the country with regular old 5 dollar shipping.. Product wise is fine, but the hole point of a domestic shipper is to get it asap. Not weeks after an order is made. I had a buddy order somestuff off dutch and he got his stuff before he even got his tracking # emailed to him, it was that fast. The more orders i have made, they each have been increasingly longer to get. I suppose ill have to order 3 weeks ahead of time cause i cant risk what just happened, happening again. There was a huge gap in my cycle cause of my order taking weeks to get.... from 3 states away. I ordered ahead of time, but ill just have to order ahead ahead ahead of time next time. lol.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry you guys aren't happy with the shipping but there have been delays. Some usps and some just because of how we operate. it's for everyone's safety