• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What work boots do you guys use?

Tmart

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I think there’s a good amount of blue collar dudes here, who’s your favorite brands for work boots? I’ve tried a lot of different ones, a pair of red wings might have been my favorites of all time. I’ve been wearing Ariats recently and I like them, lots of dudes swear by wolverines here though. Wondering what you guys like

Bates almost always; can't get the military put. Otherwise Wolverine are decent.

I have a pair of Danners that have been awesome. I use to wear them everywhere they were so nice. They're trashed now but I still wear them. I just don't wear them out lol.

Ariats have always lasted me longer then wolverines. Justin's are ok. Red wings are good 2. But I feel for the price ariat is the way to go

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I have a pair of Danners that have been awesome. I use to wear them everywhere they were so nice. They're trashed now but I still wear them. I just don't wear them out lol.

Danner are awesome too

Wolverines. However they make my feet smell like cat piss.

I have been wearing wolverines for a while but the last two pair only lasted 7-8 months when I usually get a year out of them . I am now wearing thorogood , they are comfortable and seem to be holding up pretty good .

Ariats. Get a good 3 years of constant abuse before replacing.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk
Yep 2 years minimum easy. I work a ranch so they take alot of abuse

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I haven’t tried a lot of these so I’m glad I asked. I can usually get a year and a half out of my Ariats and that’s pretty good with 12 hour towers on the rig. I pay like 175 for them here, not too bad. Wolverines are about the same but I know you can get some real pricey and fancy red wings lol

Keens for the last 9 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I only get 6 months out of my boots but .... i fucking work.... y’all guys that get one year plus out of your boots don’t fucking work amd should just wear nikes to work.

Ariats- I get about 4 months out of

Reds wings / Irish setters I get around 8 months out of

Wolverines are for niggers and spics that can’t afford a real boot

Timberwolf are a different animal in the Middle East

Danners for work and everyday bs, Murrell shoes for light work working out etc

Danner Boots

Most are American made.

I think I know what line of work you are in and they have some that would work great for you.

Italian leather slip ons and NIKE

Red Wings. I have a goin out pair and a work pair. I've had the work pair re soled once in 2 years. Still got a lot of life left in the leather

Get Shredded!
I will buy some soon if u think they are good for oilfield work

They make boots for most blue collar workers. They have composite toe protective boots with gotten linning for outdoor cold weather.

Boots for truckers, construction you name it.

Grainger.com might be useful .... that’s where I used to get mine but now I can get away with wearing sneaks without the toe.

learn to code (as per josef Biden)

Attachments

• EBBEF9CF-DA86-44C5-B6DD-D941A7BE8131.jpeg
    EBBEF9CF-DA86-44C5-B6DD-D941A7BE8131.jpeg
    219.3 KB · Views: 37
Man I only get 6 months out of my boots but .... i fucking work.... y’all guys that get one year plus out of your boots don’t fucking work amd should just wear nikes to work.

hahaha shit bro I’m still roughnecking and get a year out of mine, wtf are you doing to blow out Ariats in 4 months. Put out on those slips son and quit kickin em 🤣

Danner Boots

Most are American made.

I think I know what line of work you are in and they have some that would work great for you.

Only some of the more expensive versions are made in the USA but they are great boots either way. I own several pair. Mostly Pronghorns for hunting.

I think there’s a good amount of blue collar dudes here, who’s your favorite brands for work boots? I’ve tried a lot of different ones, a pair of red wings might have been my favorites of all time. I’ve been wearing Ariats recently and I like them, lots of dudes swear by wolverines here though. Wondering what you guys like

Thorogoods work boots , American made by union workers
2ca24d42d05376d9dd0a7017ba877046.png

I’m in the fab business so ours had to have metal tarsals. The most comfortable ones I could find where the lace up red wings. Lasted forever too. They make a non metal tarsal version too. I’ll see if I can’t find them online

I have bought one pair every year for around five years . There are multiple wolverines styles and the spooks and spics don’t wear these ones at 180

Attachments

• 642E50E8-14E7-4D2A-88A9-F719C8DB99A9.jpeg
    642E50E8-14E7-4D2A-88A9-F719C8DB99A9.jpeg
    16.6 KB · Views: 29
Back