• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GH Advice

atx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wanted to get some opinions on a beginner GH Cycle, I've run Test & var in the past a few times but keep getting drawn to GH. Ive read a lot of great things about Acelabs & peoples experience with their line & wanted to get it a go -

I was thinking of 8 weeks
3iu ed = so 168 iu total for the 8 week cycle
Black tops -

would yall recommend anything along side it ? Igf 1 lr3 possibly

I sit around 210 consistently , strength is always a plus but its not my main focus, going more for aesthetics.
Doing 40/40/20 with my macros and adjusting per week or more so playing around with whats a good feel.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated - Thanks in advance as always

What is your current body fat %? How tall are you. For an 8 week run at 3iu id say to run it in the morning fasted with a morning workout or cardio.

This will net you more in the terms of aesthetics. Now if you wanted to purchase enough HGH to run a 4-6 iu for those 8 weeks you may see some quality gains.

But honest, morning fasted will fit your goals really well.

Lr3 can be used on workout days to help increase igf levels further. You could also look into a GHRP-2/Mod-Grf combo to use in conjunction with your HGH, to keep your levels spiked more frequently.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

My body fat is around 10% and 8weeks was just a base - What is the usual standard run time ? and how long to stay off before you go back on. or is it personal preference ? I know its not a " sex hormone" so it doesn't suppress your natural test but im new to GH so gathering as much info as possible, I apologize if some of the questions are common sense stuff lol but just seeing Thanks again for the help

I wont butt in but I will say this, the Black Tops and the AceTropins by AceLabs are excellent quality.

I highly recommend them.

I am in no way affiliated with this brand.

I wont butt in but I will say this, the Black Tops and the AceTropins by AceLabs are excellent quality.

I highly recommend them.

I am in no way affiliated with this brand.
Feel free to butt in!! Lol
My body fat is around 10% and 8weeks was just a base - What is the usual standard run time ? and how long to stay off before you go back on. or is it personal preference ? I know its not a " sex hormone" so it doesn't suppress your natural test but im new to GH so gathering as much info as possible, I apologize if some of the questions are common sense stuff lol but just seeing Thanks again for the help
There is no hard and fast rule. But a few guidelines, HGH can be fast and slow depending on goals. For fat loss when used properly, it can greatly speed up the process in short order. For muscle gain, skin rejuvenating, collagen synthesis, takes time and patience.

For me a minimum of 3 months is required to see any level of results. This of course will depend on your dosing schedule and when your utilizing the hormone.

Play with times and dosages, but plan on 3-5iu daily for 3 months minimum.

At 10% body fat you are pretty lean, so it can greatly help in shedding that last few percent. Or it can keep you lean as you take in more calories trying to gain a little. The choice is yours.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Run it longer at least 4iu am fasted. I find anything less than 12 weeks is tossing it away.

What kills, survives. L

Thats the help -
Yea reading up more on it 8 weeks is not beneficial at all - was thinking 6 months 3 iu , is there anything else you would suggest running with it ? peptide, sarm or gear wise ?

Thanks for the direction - Still learning about GH and this may be an elementary question but what are the differences in the " black tops " and " ActTropins " as far as effect overall or does one type focus on this and one focus on that - Thanks in adavance

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the direction - Still learning about GH and this may be an elementary question but what are the differences in the " black tops " and " ActTropins " as far as effect overall or does one type focus on this and one focus on that - Thanks in adavance

The Special Blacks are GMP Quality.
The Acetropins are Pharma Quality and usually have far less sides.

Bones

You came to the right place. I’ve been on 3IU of Ace black tops for a week and my wrist are aching. I’ve had that feeling before so I know it’s legit. I also use igf-1 lr3 post work out and CJC-1295 w/dac twice a week. Getting bloodwork soon to check my igf numbers.

Hgh for 8 weeks isn’t worth running

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Took the words outa my mouth. GH is best taken over an extended period, especially at a low dose. I currently run 4 iu, 2 iu am 2 iu before bed. I ran a nice stack with 4 iu a day GH, 50 mcg IGF1 lr3 ED, 50 mcg IGF1 DES in gym bathroom bilateral post WO, AAS test deca DHB. Kept my weight dropped to 6% over 4 months was getting hit on at the spa at my condo by girls half my age ;-)

Of course, in Cali, girlies are very forward. "If your muscles are rock solid, do you also have 10"s?"
I'm a nerd and married so I demurred, sigh. Aesthetics...run your GH 6 months at that dose from now till fall bro

Back