Winstrol inject- champion lab

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    18,046

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27,366
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,749
    Thanked in
    9,652 Posts
    Rep Points
    685196079

    Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Hey man!
    I believe this will be back in stock within 10 days of so


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Now or never!! Lol. Winny has some of the best overall energetic/hardening attributes for me. Some it gives joint issues but; with supplements and a touch of nandrolone in a. Avoid the horrid dry joint feeling.

    Max

  2. #17
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    4,156

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,432
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,419
    Thanked in
    2,409 Posts
    Rep Points
    59881576

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Now or never!! Lol. Winny has some of the best overall energetic/hardening attributes for me. Some it gives joint issues but; with supplements and a touch of nandrolone in a. Avoid the horrid dry joint feeling.

    Max
    100% adding nandrolone. Even the slightest bit will help while running Winny. It has for me at least


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #18
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    4,156

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,432
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,419
    Thanked in
    2,409 Posts
    Rep Points
    59881576

    Add some Platinum Pharma Aqua Winstrol inject to your cut!
    #dry#strength


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    4,156

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,432
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,419
    Thanked in
    2,409 Posts
    Rep Points
    59881576

    CUTTING MILK...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8628.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.81 MB 
ID:	61100


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #20
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    18,046

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27,366
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,749
    Thanked in
    9,652 Posts
    Rep Points
    685196079

    Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    CUTTING MILK...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8628.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.81 MB 
ID:	61100


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Milk does a body Ripped!!

    Max

  6. #21
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    4,156

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,432
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,419
    Thanked in
    2,409 Posts
    Rep Points
    59881576

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Milk does a body Ripped!!

    Max
    Lol yessir it certainly does!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    4,156

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,432
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,419
    Thanked in
    2,409 Posts
    Rep Points
    59881576

    I pinned this Saturday just half a cc. Surprisingly it drew up just fine with a 25g needle. I added a half cc of mast just to get some type of oily substance in the needle incase anything decided to jam up in there.
    I pinned my shoulder which I hardly do so I would know if there was PIP. And... yes there was. It wasn’t crazy bad but I still feel it lol.

    I pinned my glute today with a full cc to see if this changes anything. So far so good. But I wouldn’t pin a muscle that you do not pin often.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #23
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    18,046

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27,366
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,749
    Thanked in
    9,652 Posts
    Rep Points
    685196079

    Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    I pinned this Saturday just half a cc. Surprisingly it drew up just fine with a 25g needle. I added a half cc of mast just to get some type of oily substance in the needle incase anything decided to jam up in there.
    I pinned my shoulder which I hardly do so I would know if there was PIP. And... yes there was. It wasn’t crazy bad but I still feel it lol.

    I pinned my glute today with a full cc to see if this changes anything. So far so good. But I wouldn’t pin a muscle that you do not pin often.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You cannot run, hide, mask the milk! Only thing thTs possible is drinking it but that is for the weak, lol. There is a reason guys hate their last weeks precontest. Feel like a pin-cushion and that is without using fillers!

    Max

  9. #24
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,628

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,177
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,287
    Thanked in
    875 Posts
    Rep Points
    27824435

    Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    I pinned this Saturday just half a cc. Surprisingly it drew up just fine with a 25g needle. I added a half cc of mast just to get some type of oily substance in the needle incase anything decided to jam up in there.
    I pinned my shoulder which I hardly do so I would know if there was PIP. And... yes there was. It wasn’t crazy bad but I still feel it lol.

    I pinned my glute today with a full cc to see if this changes anything. So far so good. But I wouldn’t pin a muscle that you do not pin often.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Does it have that glycol smell to it? Shit stinks you and your house for days


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  10. #25
    Registered User
    Frankdoz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2,047

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    751
    Thanked in
    595 Posts
    Rep Points
    16070745

    Def hurts my muscles


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #26
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    4,156

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,432
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,419
    Thanked in
    2,409 Posts
    Rep Points
    59881576

    Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    Does it have that glycol smell to it? Shit stinks you and your house for days


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Not at all! It’s great haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #27
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    4,156

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,432
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,419
    Thanked in
    2,409 Posts
    Rep Points
    59881576

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    You cannot run, hide, mask the milk! Only thing thTs possible is drinking it but that is for the weak, lol. There is a reason guys hate their last weeks precontest. Feel like a pin-cushion and that is without using fillers!

    Max
    Lol I see why they hate their last weeks!
    I did pin my glute and no PIP from that. I also mixed some oil in as well. But nothing like my shoulder which has finally went away haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #28
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    18,046

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27,366
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,749
    Thanked in
    9,652 Posts
    Rep Points
    685196079

    Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Lol I see why they hate their last weeks!
    I did pin my glute and no PIP from that. I also mixed some oil in as well. But nothing like my shoulder which has finally went away haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ED win/tp/TA/primo. That isn’t including orals !
    It gets old quick but...sometimes if you diet well you only need for a short time . Using the oral and inject at the same time can cut down some pinning volume w/ win and primo.
    Max

  14. #29
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    4,156

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,432
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,419
    Thanked in
    2,409 Posts
    Rep Points
    59881576

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    ED win/tp/TA/primo. That isn’t including orals !
    It gets old quick but...sometimes if you diet well you only need for a short time . Using the oral and inject at the same time can cut down some pinning volume w/ win and primo.
    Max
    This is a smart idea adding the oral in with the inject. I actually did this with our Dbol inject


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. GC Winstrol inject or tabs??
    By Stunter in forum Gear Church
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-17-2020, 01:12 PM
  2. Inject sdrol or inject dbol
    By Dungan23 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-30-2019, 02:09 AM
  3. Winstrol inject with slin pin video!
    By world-pharma.org in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2013, 04:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums