• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

America’s mayor turned scumbag Rudy Giuliani

IML Gear Cream!
You are so brilliant JaxOff. Thank god ASF has a political and world issue expert like you. Now people like that dumb fuck twisted can just come to ASF and say they did research because they read your idiotic posts and parroted them. LOL, you are joke.

Bro you're nuts, straight up. How many email addresses and accounts do you have now?

Jaxz, I'm so glad to hear your concerned about the carbon foot print of transporting Canadian shale oil to the Gulf.
You're so stupid, it makes my day smarter.

How does it help American energy workers, dumb ass?

Yeah, you did your research you ignorant parrot. You trust extreme right sources and idiots off a steroid forum. GTFOH you pathetic coward hypocrite parrot.

Twisted parrot- seriously, you are a hypcrite. You don't do what you preach. You can't think. You are an idiot who says research is looking at extreme right sources and listening to idiots on a steroid forum. You are what is wrong with America. Kill yourself soon please.

Im an idiot? Your a fucking psychopath ...your even a bigger loser than I first thought!....your insane and nuts ...first off you sit trolling this place even tho your banned (the first sign your a fucktard) ..then you cant even control yourself enough not to create a gimmick and chime in with your total melt downs(second sign your fucktard) ...you scream desperation so bad you pm me copies of your posts(third sign your mental case) ....you lack self control so bad that you actually wish people and their families dead over a goddamn topic in steriod forum thread(fourth sign your waste of oxygen)....no wonder you live in basement your family cant even tolerate you:roflmao:...actually your scum and a loser...dude get yourself a healthy life :laughat:

I'll buy that for a dollar! The Democratic party suck balls and are weak, they need more AOC/Warren mean cunts and less pussy Chuck Schumers.

A cancer ridden toroise or a wet hunk of dirty toilet paper would have been better than Trump. He got black peope in Atlanta vote for Joe Biden..
That is a special kind of fucked up racist asshole. Fuck Trump. Though if you want a hundred reasons to hate Joe Biden just watch the Anita Hill hearings, hes an asshole.
Reagan with a DNC sticker.

No, the republicans are weak. Dems have been pushing their anti American agenda pretty hard and it’s working.

Trump is not a racist. Uninformed voting is a huge problem on this country but then again I guess most black people wanted to make sure they were black so they voted for Biden....

You just can't handle the truth you uneducated ignorant parrot coward.
I correct you when you post bullshit and stupidity that you think is research because you got it off of some juice head or extreme right source and accept it as gospel because you have no brain.
It isn't my fault you are ignorant and useless. You suck at life. :eek:wned:

:roflmao::laughat:

Guys, just a thought, if you ignore the threads and dont answer, they (Polititurdz) end up talking to themselves and melting even more.
Politics on a Roid forum :hmm: :blah:

No, the republicans are weak. Dems have been pushing their anti American agenda pretty hard and it’s working.

Trump is not a racist. Uninformed voting is a huge problem on this country but then again I guess most black people wanted to make sure they were black so they voted for Biden....

Trump is very much a racist. See birtherism. See Central Park 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaxz, I'm so glad to hear your concerned about the carbon foot print of transporting Canadian shale oil to the Gulf.

I'm not concerned at all but ur president that you defend so hard is lol .

It did cost 11,000 american jobs his first week lol . I guess that's too secret

Last edited:

Lol. Always with the name calling. Why???

Jaxz makes good points. I guess I’m a dumb ass too.

I mean oil industry is going to do what they are going to do. Pipeline or no pipeline.

“Going green” is only going to happen if it makes business sense. Getting rid of the pipeline has NOTHING to do with the environment and everything to do with erasing Trumps policies. That’s fine but it hurts jobs and definitely results in a bigger carbon footprint. “Going green” in fact is BAD for the environment because NONE of the technologies being pushed is viable.

Well then wonder what that makes Obama . Trump helped all african american colleges and had opurtunity zones for more black business owners obama didn't do any of that lol .

For those that don’t remember bigjym is the loser who bashed juicepal because he didn’t win a contest. That’s why crybaby had a hiatus from the forum.

Just so everyone knows who they’re dealing with.

Again, uninformed voting is a huge problem. We’ve been over the Central Park 5 thing already, maybe you should go back and refresh your memory.

Just because you hate someone doesn’t make them a racist.

For those that don’t remember bigjym is the loser who bashed juicepal because he didn’t win a contest. That’s why crybaby had a hiatus from the forum.

Just so everyone knows who they’re dealing with.

So all around awesome dude?!?

I didn’t have time yesterday to respond to the book you wrote. I can admit I don’t like Trump. In fact, I hate his rotten guts and hope he burns in hell for all eternity. As for Biden, I’m willing to give him a chance as I did for Trump. Why don’t you?

Fauci wasn’t calling shots. Trump was calling it a hoax. Show me where Fauci called the virus a hoax. I’ll wait. I’ll give you he lied about not wearing a mask in the beginning. I know why he did it. From my understanding, he was trying to protect healthcare workers by saving the supplies for them. I told you at our hospital they had to lock that shit up. Look what happened at the grocery stores. Empty shelves. I don’t like it that he lied about that because now people, for instance you, don’t believe anything he says. Again that’s understandable but he has been advocating for masks from that point on and hasn’t changed his stance. Now Fauci, being the person he is and not a piece of shit like Trump, won’t directly say he was being pressured by trump but read between the lines. Hell, he was MIA for a lot of the meetings. Wonder why? How can we be so far apart on this? We can argue about what’s best for the country, lock down, vaccines but we have trump on the phone with Woodward saying one thing and telling the country something different.

I think Biden has done a pretty good job of not placing blame on trump. That’s what trump does and continues to do, blame everyone else.

Of course scientists and doctors got a lot of things wrong, it was a new virus. I do know that plaquenil never stuck. I wonder why. I know pillow fucker douche bag’s “cure” isn’t being used. I know that trump left Biden with a fucking mess.

Lol. What were you saying about Dr Fraudci?

f7822f5ef135402de464c64f951363de.jpg

Last week it “was just common sense that wearing two masks was better” and idiots followed that too btw. Then today, surprise surprise, no data to support that.

Lol. What were you saying about Dr Fraudci?

f7822f5ef135402de464c64f951363de.jpg

Last week it “was just common sense that wearing two masks was better” and idiots followed that too btw. Then today, surprise surprise, no data to support that.

Show me the article.

Lol. Always with the name calling. Why???

Jaxz makes good points. I guess I’m a dumb ass too.

I mean oil industry is going to do what they are going to do. Pipeline or no pipeline.

“Going green” is only going to happen if it makes business sense. Getting rid of the pipeline has NOTHING to do with the environment and everything to do with erasing Trumps policies. That’s fine but it hurts jobs and definitely results in a bigger carbon footprint. “Going green” in fact is BAD for the environment because NONE of the technologies being pushed is viable.

Yes you're a dumbass too. I don't want to hear about carbon footprints from anybody that doesn't believe in climate change.
Take your disingenous bullshit and fuck off back to Indiana or Ohio or whatever backwater "rural voter" shithole county you crawled out of.

"And the Name calling, but why?!?! We are so cool and never do that, time for calm discussion now that we don't run shit."

Because you're party and your people are two faced disingenuous dirtbags, so go fuck yourself. I'm not interested in hearing your trash, just crushing your party and framing you as the idiot science denying paranoid dumb fucks you are.
I don't have ears to hear what any of you have to say, I just like pointing out how fucking dumb as stepped on dog shit you all are.

Last edited:
Wow, some top notch tabloids there! I hear Batboy has been spotted in Washington recently.
Put down the latest copy of Paranoid Clown Fascist Weekly and put on a mask.

So you’re defending double-masks???

Lol. Ok..... let us know how that goes.

So you’re defending double-masks???

Lol. Ok..... let us know how that goes.

The only point I'm making or defending is that you and your little fascist "it was stolen, we're the victims, Biden ruined MAGA in 9 days, and it was SO GREAT before Jan 20th....." is trash, you're garbage people who are willfully unhinged from reality and you're aweful and I hope you all get prostate or clitoris cancer.

I do enjoy irritating you though and helping you all realize your dumb as shit.

Last edited:
Yes you're a dumbass too. I don't want to hear about carbon footprints from anybody that doesn't believe in climate change.
Take your disingenous bullshit and fuck off back to Indiana or Ohio or whatever backwater "rural voter" shithole county you crawled out of.

"And the Name calling, but why?!?! We are so cool and never do that, time for calm discussion now that we don't run shit."

Because you're party and your people are two faced disingenuous dirtbags, so go fuck yourself. I'm not interested in hearing your trash, just crushing your party and framing you as the idiot science denying paranoid dumb fucks you are.
I don't have ears to hear what any of you have to say, I just like pointing out how fucking dumb as stepped on dog shit you all are.

Blah blah blah... words.

You’re really showing us! Talking alllll tough anonymously behind your keyboard. Then you get up put on your double-mask (lol) and hoo behind the wheel of your Prius. All the neighborhood kids laugh at BigJym as he whirls his engine thru the neighborhood. Lol.

Then after a long day of taking other people’s shit, you log in here and toss words around because you finally feel like you’re in charge.

We’re all laughing at you because it’s so simple to get you going. Just push BigJyms buttons and watch him have a melt-down.

Go ahead BigJym get those names out if you need to. If it makes you feel better. It shows your character better than anything else. Lolzzzzzzzzz

The only point I'm making or defending is that you and your little fascist "it was stolen, we're the victims, Biden ruined MAGA in 9 days, and it was SO GREAT before Jan 20th....." is trash, you're garbage people who are willfully unhinged from reality and you're aweful and I hope you all get prostate or clitoris cancer.

I do enjoy irritating you though and helping you all realize your dumb as shit.

BigJym my man you don’t irritate anything. It’s amusing reading your posts. Some of the funniest stuff I read.

BigJym making all conservatives miserable. Ha. Nothing further than the truth there, bro. I think I hear your wife calling you to clean the dishes while she’s busy in the other room.

Conservatives aren't miserable because of me.
You're miserable cause your Trump fantasy crashed and burned, so now your focused on how Joe Biden ruined the world in 9 days.

I'm not anonymous, anywhere from Denver to South Dakota I'll see your bullshit and raise you a kick in the dick.

KrossEyed is like the miserable neighbor who yells at you because you are actually the better person.

Back