Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
    Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,840 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    I really don't know if its daddy issues or the young guys these days. I see these kids and see what they're saying.

I'm married anyway not that they give a shit but I do. That look when you're like you're hot and I'm flattered but im married. Lol
    Such temptation....hot young pussy.

You forget how good 20 year old pussy is..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,284 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post

Trust me bro I feel ya. I've always wanted to be with a Latin girl. One hit me up and she's 25 and hot. That was the toughest one to turn down for me. Once I said I was married she got a attitude for some reason and won't even look at me now. So I guess no matter the temptation I burned that bridge lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

If it were just the pussy it would be fine, but then they gotta go and talk. Trying to have an adult conversation with a young chick is like trying to talk some sense into a liberal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts
    Rep Points

This is a crazy thread and all I'm going to say is I prefer women with small pussy if they can take more then a finger I'm not interested my lady can't use 90 % of the vibrators I've paid for and I was trying to get them small I'd suggest finding a women similar plus that's my 2 cent

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    This is a crazy thread and all I'm going to say is I prefer women with small pussy if they can take more then a finger I'm not interested my lady can't use 90 % of the vibrators I've paid for and I was trying to get them small I'd suggest finding a women similar plus that's my 2 cent

lolllll your baby dick has kept that thing fresh huh?!? 🤣

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,085 Posts
    Rep Points

A finger? One fucking finger? Wow Iíve had some tight ass pussy but a finger? Thatís just insane. How the hell do you get it in?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    445 Posts
    Rep Points

So basically you guys are just rubbing your clits together
    ďIt is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.Ē
    ― Frederick Douglass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,303 Posts
    Rep Points

I gotta ask, is your girl like 15 years old? Not judging if she is

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    193 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    I gotta ask, is your girl like 15 years old? Not judging if she is

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle
    Lol @ not judging if she is. Love it

- - - Updated - - -

Whats up, knee grows!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    767 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree...

But it varies depending on age.

When they're very young, they think "love" is the most important and they don't care how much he makes. Thus the term, "live off of love."

Later, when they wise up, they want security. Want I guy who can pull his weight and provide.

Then, when you're old? They get rid of you and want someone they can love again. So they divorce you and use your money to live lavishly with the new hard cock.

In general, money is essentially a big component. But a big cock is certainly nice to have.

If they could do plastic surgery to add a few inches, I would be all over it.
    Women are whores, they donít know what love is they just want mr right now and itís usually the guy with the money and the flashy or exciting lifestyle. You either gotta play the game or just be alone and focus on yourself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    364 Posts
    Rep Points

Some jaded mfers in this thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    Women are whores, they donít know what love is they just want mr right now and itís usually the guy with the money and the flashy or exciting lifestyle. You either gotta play the game or just be alone and focus on yourself.
    "You can't turn a hoe into a housewife.
    Hoes don't act right.
    These hoes on a mission,
    and these hoes on a crack pipe."

-Ludacris

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,284 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    You won't believe this, but a girl we use to sleep with in CA moved around the corner from us.
    She saw my name on our local app and asked if I was the same person that lived in CA. Lol crazy shit! The wife was a complete mess when she found out. She knew I had a thing for this girl and she had a thing for me.

We small talked about her husband and two kids. It took about 4 messages before she was asking to hook up and sending ass shots without me asking for them. I was like naw I'm cool where I'm at right now but we still talk every now and then and she throws remarks at me trying to get me to cheat. It goes way deeper and if I told you it all you would REALLY think I was full of shit. Its a small world.

Anyway, yes, I trust not one woman. That includes my wife. Why? Because these days women are just like men and I'm not stupid. Guys think aw I have the ONE, LOL yeah right. Set her ass up with your boy at the gym that gets pus a lot and see what she says.

I mean, if I'm getting hit on by married women it can't be just me. Im not all that and a big bag of chips. I always tell my boys, look I've been married 24 years but I'll never trust a woman, ever and you shouldn't either.

Its a crazy world out there and " its just sex" lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,085 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    Some jaded mfers in this thread
    Not jaded bud I think they are just being real. It is what it is. Mrs AR is smoking. I promise. (Iíd direct you to the body and ass shots it that sponsors sub is gone.) Anyway do I love her? Sure but Iím not fucking stupid either. I mean I hope she doesnít stray but cmon. She probably gets hit on 50 times a day. Fuck I get hit on a few times a week. Am I gonna go mental if she does cheat? No. Sheís a woman. Women were not designed to be with one mate. Itís just the way it is. Women are worse than guys because they hold the key to their pussy and can give it up anytime they want and to whoever they want. My wife and I have brought home many strippers and non strippers in our day and she controls that too. If I want to pound both I donít dare interrupt the ritual. They are all whores plain and simple. You canít hate on em for it. Itís in their DNA.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    767 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    You won't believe this, but a girl we use to sleep with in CA moved around the corner from us.
    She saw my name on our local app and asked if I was the same person that lived in CA. Lol crazy shit! The wife was a complete mess when she found out. She knew I had a thing for this girl and she had a thing for me.

We small talked about her husband and two kids. It took about 4 messages before she was asking to hook up and sending ass shots without me asking for them. I was like naw I'm cool where I'm at right now but we still talk every now and then and she throws remarks at me trying to get me to cheat. It goes way deeper and if I told you it all you would REALLY think I was full of shit. Its a small world.

Anyway, yes, I trust not one woman. That includes my wife. Why? Because these days women are just like men and I'm not stupid. Guys think aw I have the ONE, LOL yeah right. Set her ass up with your boy at the gym that gets pus a lot and see what she says.

I mean, if I'm getting hit on by married women it can't be just me. Im not all that and a big bag of chips. I always tell my boys, look I've been married 24 years but I'll never trust a woman, ever and you shouldn't either.

Its a crazy world out there and " its just sex" lol.
    Oh I believe it, thatís exactly what Iím taking about. Married with children and going after a married man, typical woman. Respect to you for not giving in.

My best friend just hooked up with a married chick a couple months ago, she had two kids with her husband but was miserable. (Not saying that makes it ok) but she told my friend that in 10 or however many years theyíve been married heía never got her off. She told my friend she has to do a line of coke before she can fuck her husband. Typical woman.

And pretty girls get hot on way more than good looking guys so yeah whatever compliments youíre getting sheís getting like 20 lol. Most will give in.