Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    vv mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    713 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pumped_ View Post
    What is trest may i ask? Pardon the ignorance. " ran the test 400 as a base for my trest and mast run"
    Trestolone- MENT
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

vv mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    713 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by quinn a View Post
    First of all concealing the top part is to hide my personal info. Iíll include everything but my name this time. And the other pages of the lab.

Order number was 11573
    It wasnít even my order it was my lifting partners, he wasnít liking the results but also didnít feel like shelling out for a blood test (smart) and gave the rest to me. I ran the test 400 as a base for my trest and mast run.

Yes it is weird it says normal, I already contacted quest diagnostics to see wtf this is supposed to mean. I am not looking to get any replacement or anything this was just an update with my bloodwork I figured would be good to share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your trest must have been Bunk also then. Trest was investigated as a replacement for test in TRT(meaning yourdont need a test base while running it) and as male birth control. While using Trest your free test should have been much higher do to trest not being able to bind to shgb
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyguy180 View Post
    Your trest must have been Bunk also then. Trest was investigated as a replacement for test in TRT(meaning yourdont need a test base while running it) and as male birth control. While using Trest your free test should have been much higher do to trest not being able to bind to shgb
    I was under the impression there wasnít really a way to test for trest, Iíve gained a lot of weight but I also switched from a cut to an aggressive bulk so not sure what is doing what

ADVANCED LABS VIP

vv mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    713 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by quinn a View Post
    I was under the impression there wasnít really a way to test for trest, Iíve gained a lot of weight but I also switched from a cut to an aggressive bulk so not sure what is doing what

I think I am wrong here actually I went back and reread some material and I guess the trest completely replaces the test alliviating the symptoms of the and will cause serum levels to decrease. When read it originally I was under the impression that trest increased testosterone which i why it could be used as trt replacement. I quoted the info That corrected my original thinking below.

"With trestolone's gonadotropin-suppressing qualities, levels of serum testosterone fall sharply in men treated with sufficient amounts of the medication. Normally, inadequate testosterone levels cause undesirable effects, such as fatigue, loss of skeletal muscle mass, reduced libido, and weight gain. However, the androgenic and anabolic properties of trestolone largely ameliorate this problem."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points

It may have been like 1124 or 1240 and the 2 or 0 was not printed. That makes more sense
    Wouldnt it read high then since the normal range is 250-1100?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points

I think best bet would be do bloods over to rule out all speculations. The test 400 may be junk but for he fact that the test results are conflicting itself the evidence cannot be submissable in the court of law. Jurors would not be able to view it. Lol
    I have a bunch of test400 bottles but havent gotten bloodwork yet but nipples are sore as shit even on 40mg of nolva
    Last edited by pumped_; 02-05-2021 at 05:56 AM.
    ROMANS 1:16 NOT ASHAMED

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,612 Posts
    Rep Points

I think best bet would be do bloods over to rule out all speculations. The test 400 may be junk but for he fact that the test results are conflicting itself the evidence cannot be submissable in the court of law. Jurors would not be able to view it. Lol
    I have a bunch of test400 bottles but havent gotten bloodwork yet but nipples are sore as shit even on 40mg of nolva
    lol I doubt he wants to run bloods again just to have people argue and call him a scammer .I run a lot of bloods myself and if you have some and some sore nips you should definitely be pulling bloods
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,665 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tweeter2oo7 View Post
    Wouldnt it read high then since the normal range is 250-1100?

It would be 1240 and high/out or range.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Its very odd. That paper doesnt even look like a legit lab test result. IMO. Looks like it was typed up on wordpad, then printed. Or something, it looks suspicious. Im not saying im right, but...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    It would be 1240 and high/out or range.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    That was my thinking so the typo isnít it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,121 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Braindrill View Post
    Its very odd. That paper doesnt even look like a legit lab test result. IMO. Looks like it was typed up on wordpad, then printed. Or something, it looks suspicious. Im not saying im right, but...

Then it took him like a week to respond and come up with new pics, despite being online nearly every day since this thread was made.

I dont know what to think, but since Dutch has had some issues in the last few months, it's too easy to assume this is from that bad batch. This will be for the Dutch Master himself to decide.

To anyone reading:

Have any of you ever seen blood work with errors such as this? I always thought the blood is analyzed in a machine and prints out a report. In that case, computers generally don't make errors, so I don't know how this could be. Maybe someone who's worked in a lab facility can shed some light on the matter?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

I have NEVER seen errors on any of my medical paperwork. Including blood work etc. Typos can get people killed on medical paperwork. Imagine you do bloodwork, someone typos, doctor gives you a certain med to help it, but it actually never needed it.
    If that makes sense.