• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Estrogen Blockers

Derka84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i am actually asking this for a friend because one i have no experience with it, but what do you all take for an estrogen blocker? He plans on running test e and tren e and the tren tends to give him some sensitivity. Hoping GC has something they offer for him. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Estrogen and prolactin are 2 different issues when running test that aromatizes and tren that can raise prolactin lvls.

Use Aromasin or Arimidex for estrogen/AI (aromatize inhibitors).

Have Caber on hand for prolactin.

Doses of Test/Tren and individual will depict doses for AI/caber.

Tbh he probably shouldn't be running tren if he doesn't know this stuff by now.. Definitely not begginer friendly, but I would reccomend using p5p 200mg ed 100am 100pm for prolactin and asin for ai, but always have caber in hand...assuming hell just do it anyway thats my advice for "your friend"

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Tbh he probably shouldn't be running tren if he doesn't know this stuff by now.. Definitely not begginer friendly, but I would reccomend using p5p 200mg ed 100am 100pm for prolactin and asin for ai, but always have caber in hand...assuming hell just do it anyway thats my advice for "your friend"

I 110% agree he shouldn’t be doing Tren period, what he should be doing is educating himself on this before using such drug...And I know million of people use this drug but my opinion and again this is JUST my opinion but tren to be for professional bodybuilders competing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blocker? No, it’s an aroma taste inhibitor....aromasin and arimidex. Prolactin would be caber. Hate to agree if he doesn’t know what to die, how to use it or what he needs, he shouldn’t be pinning it

What kills, survives. L

Haha i am definitely glad thai wasn't asking for myself. I will relay the message to him and let him know he hot roasted a little bit lol. Thanks for the great adivce.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

As others have said, do more research (for your friend) and get the knowledge down prior to jumping on Tren. Of all the compounds to fuck around and experiment with, Tren isn’t one of them. Get the facts down before doing hard compounds. Knowledge is power. Power is strength.

Back