• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Get Shredded!
The pessimist in me sees China invading Taiwan at the very same time Russia invades Ukraine.

NATO doesn't do anything on either front because they can't, no member can afford it. We stand alone.

WW2 got us out of the depression with a lot of similarities. Perhaps 3 gets us out and ushers in the global reset.

There's literally nothing that isn't f'ed up in society today.

The pessimist in me sees China invading Taiwan at the very same time Russia invades Ukraine.

NATO doesn't do anything on either front because they can't, no member can afford it. We stand alone.

WW2 got us out of the depression with a lot of similarities. Perhaps 3 gets us out and ushers in the global reset.

Very strong possibility on Taiwan. We'd be spread pretty thin picking a conflict with russian AND china at the same time. If that happens, look for NK to full gonzo. Shit can escalate pretty damn quick.

NEW - Biden heard calling a reporter a "stupid son of a bitch" after question about inflation.

Reporter: "Do you think inflation is a political liability in the midterms?" Biden: "It's a great asset — more inflation. What a stupid son of a bitch."

Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/6616

man I hope your wrong. Unfortunately what you’ve stated above makes more sense than anything in todays world.

Taken out behind the woodshed to molest…. I think more than a few including his granddaughter or daughter. I forget whose journal it was that questioned their showers together.

Joes a bitch boy. Scranton socialite.

I think him n trump should fight to the death. Winner takes the White House.

Taken out behind the woodshed to molest…. I think more than a few including his granddaughter or daughter. I forget whose journal it was that questioned their showers together.

Joes a bitch boy. Scranton socialite.

I think him n trump should fight to the death. Winner takes the White House.

It was his daughter.

JUST IN - U.S. Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer to retire (NBC)

FKCxVr3XIAEDd1r

@JackPosobiec
· 1h
I don't know who needs to hear this but Breyer announcing retirement means Dems know they are losing the Senate this year

Hmm, will appoint a black woman that can serve for decades. Need 51 votes in the Senate to confirm a justice.

The best one floating around is the Dems fixing a problem by fixing another problem while at the same time fixing another problem. Kamala Harris.

She breaks the senate tie by voting for herself on to the court. The Dems get rid of her as VP so they can appoint Hillary ready to replace Joe.

Invoke the 25th and take the launch codes away from Joe when mother Russia invades Ukraine on the 23rd next month, after the Olympics are over.

"Dems leaned on Breyer to retire so they get a court fight right before Midterms like Kavanaugh and motivate their base

Problem is their base has been abusing Sinema and Manchin and they need their votes

Remember when the Left literally chased Sinema into a bathroom and then attacked her at a wedding?

Now they need her vote for a Supreme Court seat

And I guarantee you she has not forgotten

These people are bottom-of-the-barrel dumb"

Hmm, will appoint a black woman that can serve for decades. Need 51 votes in the Senate to confirm a justice.

The best one floating around is the Dems fixing a problem by fixing another problem while at the same time fixing another problem. Kamala Harris.

She breaks the senate tie by voting for herself on to the court. The Dems get rid of her as VP so they can appoint Hillary ready to replace Joe.

Invoke the 25th and take the launch codes away from Joe when mother Russia invades Ukraine on the 23rd next month, after the Olympics are over.

https://resistthemainstream.org/wat...replacing-justice-breyer/?utm_source=telegram

Watch: Fox News Hosts Say Kamala Harris Could Be Headed to the Supreme Court to Replace Justice Breyer

g-o-n-e

https://resistthemainstream.org/int...e-mask-to-justice-breyer/?utm_source=telegram

Internet Reacts to Joe Biden Handing Face Mask to Justice Breyer

President Joe Biden wrapped up his joint appearance Thursday alongside retiring Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer by announcing that he was not going to take any questions and handing a folded face mask to Breyer.

After giving Breyer a chance to speak, Biden wrapped up the event by saying that he did not feel it would be “appropriate” to take questions with the justice present.

“Thank you all so very very much for being here,” he said, adding, “I’m not going to take any questions because I think it’s inappropriate to take questions with the justice here, he’s still sitting on the bench and —”

Biden paused then and turned, handing what appeared to be a folded white face mask to Breyer. The justice, who was wearing a mask at the time, quietly put it in his pants pocket as Biden turned back to the mic. “And you’ll have plenty of opportunities to get me later today and through the rest of the week and next week too, thank you very much.”

University of New Hamshire assignment requires students to find someone to accuse of being racist, homophobic or ableist.

Attachments

• photo_2022-01-26_14-23-28.jpg
    photo_2022-01-26_14-23-28.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 59
Furious. This is what I just paid. I do alot of driving so this is 1000% pissing me off.

When Trump left a year ago I was paying $2 ish

This is the highest I have ever personally paid.

What I will say is this. Seconds after I filled up I left the gas station. A truck passed me w a huge sticker that says FUCK BIDEN.

🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• received_1187274965010333.jpeg
    received_1187274965010333.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 19
  • received_3018847385021096.jpeg
    received_3018847385021096.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 19
We used to be able to say "at least no mean tweets though aay"?
Now the senile zombie is calling people "sons of bitches" at press conferences like a spoiled crybaby
LOL

Libtards
When their hero does it, its OK...

///

Attachments

• 273003848_2223711274437331_8538296260531363587_n.jpg
    273003848_2223711274437331_8538296260531363587_n.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 33
Back