• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Its amazing how all this Hunter info isnt on every news station....Fjb

Section 138504 of Resident Biden's Build Bribes Better Act (page #2299):

Increase tax on tobacco and impose tax on nicotine.

Cigarette tax increase from 5 cents a cigarette to 10 cents per cigarette.

Tax on cigars raised to match cigarettes.

Snuff tax raised from $1.51 per pound to $26.84 per pound.

Chewing tobacco tax raised from ~50 cents per pound to $10.70 per pound.

Pipe tobacco tax raised from ~2 cents per pound to $49.56 per pound.

Extracted/manufactured nicotine will be taxed at the equivalent of cigarettes per 1,810 mg of nicotine.

The final page of Resident Biden's Build Bribes Better Act (page #2465):

Joey “Bribes” Biden is removing the punishment for bribery and corruption within the pharmaceutical industry, effectively opening the gates for big pharma to legally bribe doctors into prescribing certain prescription pharmaceuticals.

(85 Fed. Reg. 76666)

President Trump had established punishments for such bribery and corruption, but Resident Biden's proposed legislation is now repealing those punishments.

Section 31021 of Resident Biden's Build Bribes Better Act (page #684):
Five billion dollars has been appropriated for pandemic preparedness.

Section 31022 of Resident Biden's Build Bribes Better Act (page #686):

1.25 billion dollars has been set aside for marketing campaigns for vaccines.

Did you know that your tax dollars will be paying to brain wash the masses into giving vaccines to 5 year olds?

Section 137102(b) of Resident Biden's Build Bribes Better Act (page #1948):

No more social security number requirement to claim a child tax credit.

Will people make fake paper-children to claim child tax credits with?

Will illegal immigrants use this to claim child tax credits?

Will people claim children who aren't theirs?

Or children who don't and never existed?

Let me brag here to the Biden supporters.

Remember my thread during the Election theft.

I said a legal remedy, if the Republicans win the House back in 2022. They can choose speaker of the House.. it does not have to be an "elected official".. I said they can make Trump speaker of the house.

If they then impeach Biden and KamalaToe for the ex
Election fraud. Guess who would become.President?

Trump.

You guys called me a conspiracy theorist.

Today Matt Gaetz stated. That not only if Republicans win the House in 2022, is Trump there pick for speaker. But they have already spoken to Trump regarding this option.

This was precise again!!!!!

LMFAO. I got you good again you fuckers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

Backup plan now commencing. Liberals you may now cry.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211207-180142.png
    Screenshot_20211207-180142.png
    480.1 KB · Views: 50
Let me brag here to the Biden supporters.

Remember my thread during the Election theft.

I said a legal remedy, if the Republicans win the House back in 2022. They can choose speaker of the House.. it does not have to be an "elected official".. I said they can make Trump speaker of the house.

If they then impeach Biden and KamalaToe for the ex
Election fraud. Guess who would become.President?

Trump.

You guys called me a conspiracy theorist.

Today Matt Gaetz stated. That not only if Republicans win the House in 2022, is Trump there pick for speaker. But they have already spoken to Trump regarding this option.

This was precise again!!!!!

LMFAO. I got you good again you fuckers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

Backup plan now commencing. Liberals you may now cry.

Wouldnt this be a kick in the face bwhahaha....oh no worries democrats and liberals already have absentee ballot pre-filled out 👍

IML Gear Cream!

Build Back Better, what a farking joke.

Best economy in 50 years, torn apart by libturd influenced phonies.
Now they say they can build it back... Its just gonna take trillions of dollars.

Really??

Things were fine, libturdz voted in a braindead corpse who overturned all good things out of spite, stupidity and payoffs from Ukraine and the CCP.
You caouldnt make up this shit (how braindead libturdz are) it really is that bad. 'Shit for brains' would be complimenting them...

Pervy Joe Biden, shitting in his pants,
His ugly friend Pelosi, we'll call her Nance,
Two wacky libturdz, leaders of the sheep,
Insane kvntz, libs are buried in it deep,
Taking all the jabs, no questions even asked,
When they slam their trannies, most of them are masked,
Imagine being liberal, brain-dead in a trance,
Just like Joe Biden, always shitting in his pants...

Libturdz, LOL... What wacky pussies...

Demturd->:laughat:<-Down Syndrome Kids

Nothing to see here people, keep moving along... Its all about the Green New Deal (Like other countries arent part of the planet).

Dumbest (and most corrupt) kuntz on the planet these wacky libturdz...

Fuck these democraps and libtards ....and hey that includes the democraps and libtards here....

Just that conspiracy theory stuff...

https://www.mediaite.com/news/cnn-s...erage-daughters-to-engage-in-sexual-activity/

CNN Staffer Charged with Enticing Women and Their Underage Daughters to Engage in Sexual Activity

On these communication platforms, Griffin sought to persuade parents to allow him to train their daughters to be sexually submissive. In June of 2020, Griffin advised a mother of 9- and 13-year-old daughters that the mother’s responsibility was to see that her older daughter was “trained properly.” Griffin later transferred over $3,000 to the mother for plane tickets so the mother and her 9-year-old daughter could fly from Nevada to Boston’s Logan airport. The mother and child flew to Boston in July of 2020, where Griffin picked them up in his Tesla and drove them to his Ludlow house. At the house, the daughter was directed to engage in, and did engage in, unlawful sexual activity.

Attachments

• photo_2021-12-11_10-02-56.jpg
    photo_2021-12-11_10-02-56.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 50
Here is my fjb and the democraps and libtardz post ....all these people are a joke anyone who follows them are even a bigger joke

France is about 3 months ahead of us. Riots in France over the weekend. It's coming folks and it isn't gonna be BLM riots.

Only the Cops might be on our side in the USA...

hahahaha

BREAKING: Biden Won’t Extend Student Loan Relief And Confirms Student Loan Payments Restart February 1 - Forbes

Back