• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Also, back in 1994 Joe Biden said anyone that is caught possessing crack cocaine get 5 years minimum in prison.
Of course none of these things apply to his own son.

IMG_5579.jpeg

Get Shredded!
The commie Demturds are the biggest Hitler-Like retards around??? (Shitz & Gigglez 2024).

Tardz..

If your defending Biden, your a fuckin idiot..i thought juice shrunk your balls not your brain
You are quoting a post from over two weeks ago Champ. I doubt you will get a response but we shall see. Are you related to Sperg0? Not due to your viewpoints here but just your lack of awareness is why I ask.

You are quoting a post from over two weeks ago Champ. I doubt you will get a response but we shall see. Are you related to Sperg0? Not due to your viewpoints here but just your lack of awareness is why I ask.
Here I sit quoting myself. Good god, that was actually OVER 3 Years and 2 weeks ago, LOL. Much worse than I thought originally. o_O:oops:

IML Gear Cream!
Everybody in a pic together is a friend...forever. If you condemn everyone ever in a pic with epstein, there won't be anyone left to run the country. Or act in movies. Or sell girl scout cookies.
I do condemn everyone in a picture with him. He’s a kid toucher. Bill knew. Shit probably on the Iland with him.Yes all of them need to go.

Also I find it amazing he hung himself in MCC. There under 24 hour surveillance and not only did he hang him self but the camera system was down.

I guess he’s number 34 of people who have died of connections with the Clinton family.

At least Spiro Agnew left office when the FBI was finding bodies all over DC that tied him the VP under Nixon behaving like a gangster.

Back