The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Page 135 of 193 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2882
  1. #2011
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,999

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,726
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,344
    Thanked in
    4,117 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    That was Janet Renos baby

    They fucked up like none other in the history of this Country

    Outright murder and they got away with it in cold blood.

    This is exactly why we have the 2nd amendment. Bundy Ranch is another example.

  2. #2012
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    15,027

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15,643
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,905
    Thanked in
    8,062 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-announcement/

    7 Awkward Moments from Joe Biden’s Gun Control Announcement

  3. #2013
    Registered User
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,608

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,380
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,521
    Thanked in
    952 Posts
    Rep Points
    1571840082

    Cmon man

    Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  4. #2014
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    12,161

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,650
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    877
    Thanked in
    629 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Heres my evening time fuck biden post

  5. #2015
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    12,161

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,650
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    877
    Thanked in
    629 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Heres my morning fuck biden post

  6. #2016
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    15,027

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15,643
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,905
    Thanked in
    8,062 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


  7. #2017
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    15,027

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15,643
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,905
    Thanked in
    8,062 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sharingbuttons

    BREAKING: Biden Creating Commission to Look Into Packing the Supreme Court

    President Biden on Friday will order a 180-day study of adding seats to the Supreme Court, making good on a campaign-year promise to establish a bipartisan commission to examine the potentially explosive subjects of expanding the court or setting term limits for justices, White House officials said,” according to a report from the New York Times.

    According to his executive order issued on Friday, Biden will create a 36-member commission to look into potential consequences of changing the size of the court.

    “The issue of whether to alter the size of the court, which has been set at nine members since just after the Civil War, is highly charged, particularly at a moment when Congress is almost evenly divided between the two parties. An attempt by Mr. Biden to increase the number of justices would require approval of Congress and would be met by fierce opposition,” the Times report continues.

  8. #2018
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,355

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    937
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,967
    Thanked in
    1,205 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sharingbuttons

    BREAKING: Biden Creating Commission to Look Into Packing the Supreme Court

    President Biden on Friday will order a 180-day study of adding seats to the Supreme Court, making good on a campaign-year promise to establish a bipartisan commission to examine the potentially explosive subjects of expanding the court or setting term limits for justices, White House officials said,” according to a report from the New York Times.

    According to his executive order issued on Friday, Biden will create a 36-member commission to look into potential consequences of changing the size of the court.

    “The issue of whether to alter the size of the court, which has been set at nine members since just after the Civil War, is highly charged, particularly at a moment when Congress is almost evenly divided between the two parties. An attempt by Mr. Biden to increase the number of justices would require approval of Congress and would be met by fierce opposition,” the Times report continues.
    Seriously they're trying to fuck up everything they can. What a mess.

  9. #2019
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    15,027

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15,643
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,905
    Thanked in
    8,062 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


  10. #2020
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,355

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    937
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,967
    Thanked in
    1,205 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Look at this shit.
    CDC says racism is a 'serious threat' to public health
    https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...ealth-n1263547

  11. #2021
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,999

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,726
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,344
    Thanked in
    4,117 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Look at this shit.
    CDC says racism is a 'serious threat' to public health
    https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...ealth-n1263547
    Who is a bigger joke, Joe, The CDC , the dems or the WHO?

  12. #2022
    They/Them
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Sean Archer's House
    Posts
    907

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,873
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    868
    Thanked in
    517 Posts
    Rep Points
    11741486

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Look at this shit.
    CDC says racism is a 'serious threat' to public health
    https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...ealth-n1263547
    LMAO and these are the same people always yelling "listen to The Science!".

    Of course when it comes to things like biology, then don't listen to the actual science, just listen to "The Science" that magically turns left-wing opinions into facts, sort of like the studies mentioned in this article.

    I hope one day we can all look back at this time in history and finally acknowledge how ridiculous it all is/was. Enforcement of "equality" of outcome IS racism. I do not understand what people do not understand about this. Separating things, whether by racial category or anything else, is literally the definition of division.
    Last edited by CastorTroy01; 04-09-2021 at 10:46 AM.

  13. #2023
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,525

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    482
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    691
    Thanked in
    422 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    LMAO and these are the same people always yelling "listen to The Science!".

    Of course when it comes to things like biology, then don't listen to the actual science, just listen to "The Science" that magically turns left-wing opinions into facts, sort of like the studies mentioned in this article.

    I hope one day we can all look back at this time in history and finally acknowledge how ridiculous it all is/was. Enforcement of "equality" of outcome IS racism. I do not understand what people do not understand about this. Separating things, whether by racial category or anything else, is literally the definition of division.
    Equality of outcomes is straight up communism. There isn't enough room for everyone on top so everyone ends up with the exact same outcome.... Rock bottom!

    Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

  14. #2024
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    15,027

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15,643
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,905
    Thanked in
    8,062 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    We're in the new Dark Ages, boys. Science be damned.

  15. #2025
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    15,027

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15,643
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,905
    Thanked in
    8,062 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    JUST IN - White House's border coordinator Roberta S. Jacobson RESIGNS as Biden struggles to contain the historic surge in migrants
    Attached Images Attached Images

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-23-2020, 03:03 PM
  2. The *OFFICIAL* who actually works out thread
    By theCaptn' in forum The Pit
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 01-08-2016, 12:45 PM
  3. Official Fuck You Thread
    By kombatarts99 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 08:18 AM
  4. The OFFICIAL rant thread V.1
    By Vision in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 07-28-2014, 04:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums