Pinning EOD vs ED

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,705 Posts
    Rep Points

The xyosted test e made for subq is :5ml auto injector 27g 8mm . Just for reference but : it is only once per week. Scar tissue will be a problem until they can make it go through a 32-32G 4mm like the gh pen or needle-less (which they have but no big pharma has bought the tech from the 4 main companies for test. They use for other medicine. They have test nasal gel but it is super short acting :3x a day!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Personally yes, switched to EOD. Picked up a massage gun on Amazon and helped break up the scar tissue so glutes we're ready again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBear View Post
    My doc says I can try pinning Every day. Right now Iím pinning eod. He says people who have changed pinning to every day donít go back since they fine they like it better. I guess they fine it more stable levels and lower estradiol levels.

I was wondering if anyone has tried this? I donít mind trying it, if it is actually is better, but seems like a pain and maybe a little more time consuming.

my last labs were taken a few months ago. Labs were taken on a Friday before my next injection, little higher levels but doc was okay with it. Normally I wait and get labs on a Monday before my next injection and they are usually little lower more in ďrangeď.

Total test: 1260 (300-1080)
    Free test: 330 (47-244)
    % Free test: 2.7 (1.6-2.9)
    Shbg: 21 (11-80)
    Estradiol: 25
    What test dose are you on with these numbers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gashred777 View Post
    What test dose are you on with these numbers?

.28mg x 3 week 168 mg total
    .27iu hcg x3 week 810iu
    .25 anastrozole 3 to 4 x week

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Started trt a few months ago pinning 100mg (.5mL) every 3.5 days. Got my bloods after 8 weeks and made the switch to daily subQ to see if that will help lower estradiol (e2). Havenít got my bloodwork done yet to check but I will soon. Only bad thing is I sort of ruined my experiment by starting HCG the same time I went to daily subQ and that rocketed my e2 levels. I went from taking 1/4 pill anastrozole every 3.5 days to taking 1/4 pill every day to not have high e2 sides.

Practically speaking, I love daily pinning. I use 28G 1/2 inch slin pins. I alternate bw midsection and just jabbing my glutes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hapanelo View Post
    Started trt a few months ago pinning 100mg (.5mL) every 3.5 days. Got my bloods after 8 weeks and made the switch to daily subQ to see if that will help lower estradiol (e2). Havenít got my bloodwork done yet to check but I will soon. Only bad thing is I sort of ruined my experiment by starting HCG the same time I went to daily subQ and that rocketed my e2 levels. I went from taking 1/4 pill anastrozole every 3.5 days to taking 1/4 pill every day to not have high e2 sides.

Practically speaking, I love daily pinning. I use 28G 1/2 inch slin pins. I alternate bw midsection and just jabbing my glutes.
    keep me posted on your lab work. Also, what was you e2 on eod?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxz View Post
    I also back load pins for the week . So the pin cost is about the same
    Wait, you reuse the syringe? Sorry for the noob Q, but is that safe? I plan to use 29G insulin ones and new one every day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by spyfish View Post
    Wait, you reuse the syringe? Sorry for the noob Q, but is that safe? I plan to use 29G insulin ones and new one every day.
    Never reuse the same pins. I backload and use the 30G insulin pins and works great.

Rock On

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    877 Posts
    Rep Points

My last run was eod and after 12 weeks I was burned out from pinning ed would get old fast..

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíd be worried about scar tissue. And doing it for the rest of your life on trt. Thatís a lot of shots daily to create a large amount of scar tissue. And the test doesnít absorb the same in scar tissue. When I hit scar tissue. It hurts. Thereís a spot I use to be able to pin all the time. And now if I do it. Itís like the gear takes weeks to absorb. And can feel a knot after pinning. Itís craziest thing. The other day it was down and had been making sure to not hit that spot anymore. And I was in a hurry. And pinned just a little to high to the spot I pinned so much on both sides. And it was like a serious ball that just wouldnít absorb. Felt like golf all for a week. And hurt to rub to try to break it down. Idk. Every day is a lot of pinning. Better get good at pinning all over your body. Me personally. I donít have the flexibility to pin my own delts. Have to have my gf do it for me. And too scared to try legs. Because the work I do. And hearing they are more sensitive than anywhere else. Just be careful and mindful of scar tissue. Itís real. I thought I would be good every other day for few years same spot. The only spot I am comfortable pinning. And over time. Itís trickier now than when I first started. And still have atleast 40 years to go

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts
    Rep Points

I have lots of scar tissue in my glutes from pinning with huge harpoons 18g to 22g back in the day which is the only pins we could get back then. I was not looking forward to pinning 3x week because of my past experiences.

But now that Iím using 30g insulin pins I wouldnít mind doing it ED if I had to. You usually donít even feel it go in. I backload all 3 days at once and use a massage gun on the spot I inject for about 1-2 minutes to break up any potential scar tissue and to possibly help adsorption.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by biggd View Post
    I have lots of scar tissue in my glutes from pinning with huge harpoons 18g to 22g back in the day which is the only pins we could get back then. I was not looking forward to pinning 3x week because of my past experiences.

Speaking of harpoons, did you ever use the redi-jects from Mexico back in the day? Very unlikely to be faked so they were sought after, but that needle was like a toothpick and hurt like a bitch! Ideally one would transfer the juice to something more sane, but desperate times, and all...

To the original poster, I do three times a week with the smallest pin I can for test cypionate/enanthate. I have much better results than from once a week.

Some doctors prescribe every 2 weeks, and this is them being lazy if they administer the injections themselves, or ignorant when they don't know the ester's half-life and they do not consider the fate of the hapless patient bouncing around from 2000 to 200 test levels every fortnight.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Clive Mossmoon View Post
    Speaking of harpoons, did you ever use the redi-jects from Mexico back in the day? Very unlikely to be faked so they were sought after, but that needle was like a toothpick and hurt like a bitch! Ideally one would transfer the juice to something more sane, but desperate times, and all...

To the original poster, I do three times a week with the smallest pin I can for test cypionate/enanthate. I have much better results than from once a week.

Some doctors prescribe every 2 weeks, and this is them being lazy if they administer the injections themselves, or ignorant when they don't know the ester's half-life and they do not consider the fate of the hapless patient bouncing around from 2000 to 200 test levels every fortnight.
    Yeah we got those all the time but I did transfer over to another syringe