This is a problem

Most loved gay guy on ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    911 Posts
    Rep Points

I own guns. I conceal carry every day.
    I like this guy.. always have. In fact, he's the only gun nut I regularly listen to.
    When he (as a black guy) talks about gun rights, I absorb it more efficiently than when I hear it from some wanna be Special Forces white guy with a beard.
    Every single interview this guy does is fucking EXCELLENT
    Last edited by kilsong; 01-15-2021 at 04:55 AM.
    :: prudence ::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,024 Posts
    Rep Points

I watch a good amount of his videos he puts out. From the documentary about the safe act Cuomo passed and it's affects on Albany to gun reviews and everything in-between. I've only watched part of The Rubin Report episode. I will finish it up after I watch some other Rubin Report videos I've started.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,854 Posts
    Rep Points

Just more road blocks the libertards want to put into place to prevent you from having a weapon...and excercising your constitutional rights.

I live in a state where gun laws are restrictive. An impedance to gun ownership.

I need a permit to buy a gun. I put in for it in Oct2020. Still waiting for them to give me my permit.

These laws are not about trying to make ppl safer. It's about pushing an agenda that he/she has on the people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    539 Posts
    Rep Points

I like Colion, agree with him more than I do not.
    I like https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Q...?pbjreload=102
    This guy is a real Vet, and has used a gun in self defense at least once(he also was targeted by a group shooting at him and his friends once). He is a tactical master and has situational awareness unlike most.

For gun reviews old Hickcock45 is pretty good. Down to Earth. https://www.youtube.com/user/hickok45?pbjreload=102

It is our god given right to bear arms. Long live Constitutional Carry. I open carry more than I conceal. I trust the fact I am faster and more accurate.

Oh check out Jerry Miculek https://www.youtube.com/user/MiculekDotCom champion shooter with more awards than anybody else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    I like this guy.. always have. In fact, he's the only gun nut I regularly listen to.
    When he (as a black guy) talks about gun rights, I absorb it more efficiently than when I hear it from some wanna be Special Forces white guy with a beard.
    So if the left comes after guns, is that where you jump off board and join the people who care about our rights? I'm trying to figure out where the line is.

I'm going to ignore the obvious racism and try to find common ground.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    780 Posts
    Rep Points

Why does skin color matter??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,486 Posts
    Rep Points

It's what he seen on TV lol

Most loved gay guy on ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    911 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh I dunno... Maybe it's just the pro gun rights guys I've seen online (and they're aren't a lot cuz I'm not scared of loosing my guns cuz I don't think they'll ever ban them) have been those white guys with beards that scare me.
    Nothing racist about it
    :: prudence ::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    539 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh I dunno... Maybe it's just the pro gun rights guys I've seen online (and they're aren't a lot cuz I'm not scared of loosing my guns cuz I don't think they'll ever ban them) have been those white guys with beards that scare me.
    Nothing racist about it
    They do not have to ban guns to make it impossible for most to have one. Ammo bans, or limited amounts of ammo aloud to be owned. Special taxes, etc. You either agree with the Constitution or you do not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,298 Posts
    Rep Points

Nothing racist about it
    Bro I'm from CA and moved not long ago. Not many have these beards you're talking about. They're not some rednecks either its CA. So they kept on changing the laws, bullet button law, roster law, mag laws ect. So every time they would say such and such law is going to go into affect we would go buy more and more. No internet sales for ammo, so we bought tons of ammo before the ban. Its goes on and on.
    When the government says they're going to ban something more of that thing gets sold. You think I need all this ammo, mags and guns? No, but the state forced me into it. I didn't know I would move to NV so I stocked up. Here in NV I can own anything so its not such a big deal. I've bought maybe two guns here because there's no threat here so no rush to get what I want. I have sold about half my ammo because Biden is scaring the shit out of people. I've made more than double than I paid so I guess it wasn't so crazy to but 30k rounds of ammo lol. I sold half and the other half was free that way lol. Better than gold.

My point is when they start talking we start buying. The bad guys won't give up their guns ever no matter what the law. Theres over 400 million guns in this country. Theres no way they will get them all. So I guess the question is, will the good guys with guns give them up? Don't think so, because they know bad guys def won't.

Now if we would enforce the laws on the books things might improve. But they always call for more laws while they don't enforce anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    780 Posts
    Rep Points

Nothing racist about it
    If shit ever really hits the fan in this country, those will be the guys you will want on your side.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,089 Posts
    Rep Points

They will NEVER ban all guns. They will ban assault rifles, bump stalks, large clips, certain ammo, etc. etc. This will be the closest the country ever comes to another civil war because that is basically banning weapons. I would pitty the poor LE guy that they would want to roll down a lot of these old school farmers driveways and asks for their AR. It wouldn’t end well and will never happen.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,854 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    They will NEVER ban all guns. They will ban assault rifles, bump stalks, large clips, certain ammo, etc. etc. This will be the closest the country ever comes to another civil war because that is basically banning weapons. I would pitty the poor LE guy that they would want to roll down a lot of these old school farmers driveways and asks for their AR. It wouldn’t end well and will never happen.

IDK.

I think a lot of ppl will reluctantly hand over their weapons. They don't want to die or go to jail.

Some will fight but will then be considered to be "on the wrong side of the law."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    780 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    I don’t know man, the left gets more extreme every year and I we all know they will never stop trying. Even with the things you listed you’re still giving up too much.