• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

McGregor Fight JAN 23rd aka UFC 257

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good morning ASF

Hey anyone here interested in watching this fight? Pretty sure I'm gonna stay up for this one. Also pretty sure I will have a free stream (if they haven't made it a felony yet in the CoronaVirus bill LOL)

So anyways, who do you have winning?

I'm rooting for Conor. I don't know much about Poirier tbh.

EndbbjHUUAE7SGG.jpeg

Good morning ASF

Hey anyone here interested in watching this fight? Pretty sure I'm gonna stay up for this one. Also pretty sure I will have a free stream (if they haven't made it a felony yet in the CoronaVirus bill LOL)

So anyways, who do you have winning?

I'm rooting for Conor. I don't know much about Poirier tbh.

EndbbjHUUAE7SGG.jpeg

Free stream? I am interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a Giveaway Promo in Gearpro section for guys who want to make a prediction!

Max

I'll watch this one. If it goes past round 2, I have Poirier taking it. He's been a lot more active and has like 4-5 five round fights in a row.

Dan Hooker has put on a show his last two fights and is in the co-main. Should be a good card

Dustin is a much better fighter now. Should be good.

McGregor for the win.

Wasn't his last fight last January against Cerrone, 42 seconds? He is losing 15 pounds to drop into this class.

IML Gear Cream!
McGregor for the win.

Wasn't his last fight last January against Cerrone, 42 seconds? He is losing 15 pounds to drop into this class.

You can't count that garbage fight. Cowboy pretty much took a fall. Cmon we've all seen the replays. Those shoulders didn't even hit the target lol.

Those shoulders broke Cowboys nose. They fucked him up. But cowboy is washed and seems to choke in big fights. Mcgregor is a beast. But so is Porier. He isnt cowboy

Those shoulders broke Cowboys nose. They fucked him up. But cowboy is washed and seems to choke in big fights. Mcgregor is a beast. But so is Porier. He isnt cowboy

Cmon guy. Those shoulder strikes were slow and what two missed the target. Wtf was cowboy doing standing there lol. Move your head shoulder to shoulder. Not only was cowboy shot he was there for the show.

I mean look at this BS. Cowboy is even taller but hey let's rest my head on his shoulder.
https://youtu.be/WrQRPSjSMAg
Cowboy did what he always does, fold. Oh and he's a super slow starter. He was just looking for beer money.

I'm not saying cowboy put up a good fight. But look at his face after the fight. They connected.

My point was that Mcgregor is a bad ass dude. Only one to win a round against khabib and he was probably hungover. But he's not running through Porier like that. Porier is willing to get into a war. I'm not sure Conor is.

I'm not saying cowboy put up a good fight. But look at his face after the fight. They connected.

My point was that Mcgregor is a bad ass dude. Only one to win a round against khabib and he was probably hungover. But he's not running through Porier like that. Porier is willing to get into a war. I'm not sure Conor is.

Bro cowboy is a super slow starter.
He won a round? I didn't see it like that but ok a ROUND.

I just don't like Conor to start with so I'm a bit biased.

He won the second or third round against khabib on every judges scorecard. But looked like khabib took a breather and choked the fuck out of him in the very next round lol. I haven't been much of a Conor fan since he went off the deep end before that fight but I won't say he's not capable of stopping Dustin. I think Dustin avoids the left and drags him to the later rounds though. And we all know he turns into McTapper when he's tired

He won the second or third round against khabib on every judges scorecard. But looked like khabib took a breather and choked the fuck out of him in the very next round lol. I haven't been much of a Conor fan since he went off the deep end before that fight but I won't say he's not capable of stopping Dustin. I think Dustin avoids the left and drags him to the later rounds though. And we all know he turns into McTapper when he's tired

Judges were looking for rounds for the money maker to start with. We can agree to disagree. I never felt khabib was in trouble or never was worried for him, put it that way.

Conor should win, he has the money for all the best shit. He's hiring pro boxers to spar with. He has it all for training. He's cutting a shit load of weight. Id like to see him fight izzy.

Judges were looking for rounds for the money maker to start with. We can agree to disagree. I never felt khabib was in trouble or never was worried for him, put it that way.

Conor should win, he has the money for all the best shit. He's hiring pro boxers to spar with. He has it all for training. He's cutting a shit load of weight. Id like to see him fight izzy.

Izzy would work him. I wouldn't mind seeing masvidal and mcgregor

This should be for the title since Kabib retired but looks like he is coming back.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Max Holloway put on a show today. Kattar is tough as nails but Max said he's the MFing champ

Max is nonstop pressure. What'd he end up throwing? 700 strikes?

139904715_400224101251866_3812260640852177338_o.jpg

Max got robbed in his last fight against Volkanovski. Fanduel refunded the money to everyone that lost. That fucking tells you something!

Back