• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bullseye’s log

Get Shredded!
Yes pretty much I was satisfied and the doctor was too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is awesome!! I get white coat syndrome anyway , but when they take bloods ; I used to get worked up. Now I do mine the week before , so I know whether to change the lab date another week or two. (I have done that !

Max

That is awesome!! I get white coat syndrome anyway , but when they take bloods ; I used to get worked up. Now I do mine the week before , so I know whether to change the lab date another week or two. (I have done that !

Max
Me too lol on the labs. Whitw coat syndrome too. Last time I went i took my BP after dog walk just to prove a point. When I showed them pic of my monitor and it was lower after dog walk they finally believed me about the white coat syndrome

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Last edited:
Shoulders

Military press 10,8,8,6 145lbs
Upright rows 70lbs
DB lat raise 25lbs
DB front raise 25lbs
Face pulls 80lbs
DB shrugs 12,12,12,12 80lbs
Cardio 30minutes
Incline 7,0
Mph 3.0
Miles 1.5

Ez bar curls 10,8,8,6 65lbs
Skullcrushers 10,8,8,6 80lbs
Alt dB curls 8,8,8 30lbs
Vbar Pressdowns 12,12,12,12 175lbs
DB pullovers 8,8,8 80lbs
Cardio 30minutes
Incline 7.5
Mph 3.0
Miles 1.53

Ez bar curls 10,8,8,6 65lbs
Skullcrushers 10,8,8,6 80lbs
Alt dB curls 8,8,8 30lbs
Vbar Pressdowns 12,12,12,12 175lbs
DB pullovers 8,8,8 80lbs
Cardio 30minutes
Incline 7.5
Mph 3.0
Miles 1.53

Your a sick pup!! 175lb pressdowns!
Keep it up

Max

Thats abkut the only thing I’m fairly strong at is my arms

Definitely work on your weaker body parts carefully but, concentrate a lot more. It is tough . My hand was broken twice (2 metacarpals) plus a lot of broken ribs but; I have found ways to help me lift more than my hands can grip. I am a believer in lifting smart and using implements. Love a good pair of Versagripps! Preacher neck accessory(which I need). Lol . More stuff!!

Max

Definitely work on your weaker body parts carefully but, concentrate a lot more. It is tough . My hand was broken twice (2 metacarpals) plus a lot of broken ribs but; I have found ways to help me lift more than my hands can grip. I am a believer in lifting smart and using implements. Love a good pair of Versagripps! Preacher neck accessory(which I need). Lol . More stuff!!

Max

This new workout I’m implementing a muscle building/strengthening workout to get me stronger

IML Gear Cream!
This new workout I’m implementing a muscle building/strengthening workout to get me stronger

That is great! I am changing up my routine a bit to add some more weight, kind of the opposite of what I was gonna do but plans changed. I am going to lift smart though. Nothing to ridiculous.

Max

That is great! I am changing up my routine a bit to add some more weight, kind of the opposite of what I was gonna do but plans changed. I am going to lift smart though. Nothing to ridiculous.

Max

Do you like 4 sets per reps or 3 sets per reps better?

Do you like 4 sets per reps or 3 sets per reps better?

For large muscle group usually 3 working but I do two warm ups, small isolation muscle 3 working with one warm up. Currently I am doing the same type of compound lifts 3x a week for full body.

But, I am going to change it to no warm up and progress to almost failure : 3 straight sets 6-8 reps because I am going to do extra exercises for the muscle. I want to barely be able to hit six reps by my third set. I will hit the most powerful exercise for each body part(for myself). Weighted Dips(completely perpendicular/no lean) is the Meat and Potatoes for my Triceps so I will start with that and follow with 3-5 more exercises.

Example :
I may do 5-6 exercises for one muscle. So I will do less sets. One may be a burnout set at the end but, I want to really hit the group with different angles/stance/grip/etc.

I am actually working on the actual mass program with another trainer as we speak. I definitely am ready for more variety as my upper/lower cable system and attachments wil be there when I get home next week.

Max

For large muscle group usually 3 working but I do two warm ups, small isolation muscle 3 working with one warm up. Currently I am doing the same type of compound lifts 3x a week for full body.

But, I am going to change it to no warm up and progress to almost failure : 3 straight sets 6-8 reps because I am going to do extra exercises for the muscle. I want to barely be able to hit six reps by my third set. I will hit the most powerful exercise for each body part(for myself). Weighted Dips(completely perpendicular/no lean) is the Meat and Potatoes for my Triceps so I will start with that and follow with 3-5 more exercises.

Example :
I may do 5-6 exercises for one muscle. So I will do less sets. One may be a burnout set at the end but, I want to really hit the group with different angles/stance/grip/etc.

I am actually working on the actual mass program with another trainer as we speak. I definitely am ready for more variety as my upper/lower cable system and attachments wil be there when I get home next week.

Max

You sound a lot like me

Monday
Shoulders
Military press 8,,6,6,4 155lbs
BB shrugs 10,10,10,10 205lbs
Upright rows 8,8,8 65lbs
Facepulls 10,10,10,10 80lbs
Lat dB raise 8,8,8. 25lbs lbs
Front dB raise 8,8,8 25lbs
Cardio 30minutes
Incline 7.5
Mph 2.8
Miles 1.45

Monday
Shoulders
Upright rows 8,8,8 65lbs
Cardio 30minutes
Incline 7.5
Mph 2.8
Miles 1.45

Keep it going. Glad to hear your excitement for continuing with a new style/program. Continually logging and training will hopefully keep you out of surgery and get you back to how you want to be. Good decision

Max

Keep it going. Glad to hear your excitement for continuing with a new style/program. Continually logging and training will hopefully keep you out of surgery and get you back to how you want to be. Good decision

Max
yee of actually good today!!

Monday
Shoulders
Upright rows 8,8,8 65lbs
Cardio 30minutes
Incline 7.5
Mph 2.8
Miles 1.45

Ive said it 1000 times but I.love these simple effective workouts. If I were to do my own shoulder day w/o it would be damn near.just like this amd got the logs to prove it. Ive become a fan of hammer strength pressing machines(all 4) so id add.those to my chest at the end but my heart is in the barbell almost to a fault

UNCLE Z REP

Ive said it 1000 times but I.love these simple effective workouts. If I were to do my own shoulder day w/o it would be damn near.just like this amd got the logs to prove it. Ive become a fan of hammer strength pressing machines(all 4) so id add.those to my chest at the end but my heart is in the barbell almost to a fault

UNCLE Z REP

Thanks big brother ,I’ve always had good luck with these type workout s amd the military press I use is a Hammer Strengthh press machine .it’s easier for me ,I Cant use the free form BB military press Beciase of and old shoulder surgery just can’t keep the bar steady

Thanks big brother ,I’ve always had good luck with these type workout s amd the military press I use is a Hammer Strengthh press machine .it’s easier for me ,I Cant use the free form BB military press Beciase of and old shoulder surgery just can’t keep the bar steady

Im the opposite. The hammer shoulder press actually hurts my shoulder but BB hurts my bum elbow hence not quite full ROM. I found a power/pendulum squat that hits just like a Viking press and its great. Im doin standing BB atm.
P.S. u the big bro here

UNCLE Z REP

Get Shredded!
Im the opposite. The hammer shoulder press actually hurts my shoulder but BB hurts my bum elbow hence not quite full ROM. I found a power/pendulum squat that hits just like a Viking press and its great. Im doin standing BB atm.
P.S. u the big bro here

UNCLE Z REP

Let’s say we both big brothers lol! I weighed in to day and weighed 247 ,but see I’m 6’4” so I don’t look all that big,if I was like 5’8” I would look big lol

Tuesday
Arms

Ez bar curls 8,6,6,4 75lbs
Close grip bench 8,6,6,4 135lbs
Preacher dB curls 8,8,8 30lbs
Rope OH extensions 10,10,10 100lbs
Low cable curls 10,10,10 70lbs
Dip machine 10,10,10 145lbs
Cardio 30minutes
Incline 7.5
Mph 2.8
Miles 1.45

New workout plan if doing good so far I’m feeling sore again

I enjoy getting sore ; the good kind. Sometime I use the Blue MAX Stop (w emu, menthol) stuff works along with a nice Epsom salts bath(rare) but nice

Max

Monday
Shoulders
Shoulder press 10,10,10,10 80lbs
DB shrugs 12,12,12,12 80lbs
Upright rows 8,8,8 60lbs
Facepulls 12,12,12 60lbs
Lat dB raise 8,8,8 25lbs
Cardio 30minutes
Mph 2.8
Miles 1.4
Incline 8

Wednesday
Arms
Ez bar curls 10,10,10,10,70lbs
Close grip bench 10,10,10,10 145lbs
DB alt curls 8,8,8,8 25lbs
Tricep Pressdowns 10,10,10,10 180lbs
Cable curls 10,10,10,10 80lbs
Tricep machine Pressdowns 10,10,10,10 120lbs
Cardio 30minutes
Incline 8
Mph 3
Miles 1.5

cbc854c4e05e49f3d15307f96391ab0a.png

Starting to gain some size back maybe

Slowly but surely man

Keep this shjt up... you’re doing great and have excellent support. It’s always an uphill battle coming back from a major injury but looks like you’re handling it with style my friend. Consistency is king and you’re nailing it.
Well done.

Keep this shjt up... you’re doing great and have excellent support. It’s always an uphill battle coming back from a major injury but looks like you’re handling it with style my friend. Consistency is king and you’re nailing it.
Well done.

Thanks man for the encouragement and kind words really helps me so much !!

Back