Bullseye’s log

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 270
  1. #121
    Registered User
    Bullseye Forever's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    729

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,046
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    378
    Thanked in
    292 Posts
    Rep Points
    4700100

    Monday’s
    Shoulders/Traps
    I’ll be posting a new workout later toady get ready ysll


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #122
    Registered User
    Bullseye Forever's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    729

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,046
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    378
    Thanked in
    292 Posts
    Rep Points
    4700100

    Monday’s
    Shoulders/Traps

    Military Press 8,6,6,4 135lbs
    Cable front raise 10,10,10,10 20lbs
    Cable lateral raise 10,10,10,10 20lbs
    Upright row 10,10,10,10 60lbs
    DB shrugs 12,12,12,12 85lbs
    Machine Reverse flys 10,10,10,10 70lbs

    Cardio 30 minutes
    Incline 3.5
    Mph 3.0
    Miles 1.45

    New workout and appetite seems to be getting better every week


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #123
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,727

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,195
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,978
    Thanked in
    2,924 Posts
    Rep Points
    56931150

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    Monday’s
    Shoulders/Traps

    Military Press 8,6,6,4 135lbs
    Cable front raise 10,10,10,10 20lbs
    Cable lateral raise 10,10,10,10 20lbs
    Upright row 10,10,10,10 60lbs
    DB shrugs 12,12,12,12 85lbs
    Machine Reverse flys 10,10,10,10 70lbs

    Cardio 30 minutes
    Incline 3.5
    Mph 3.0
    Miles 1.45

    New workout and appetite seems to be getting better every week


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Strong press brutha!! Standing? If so, stronger than me. Took 135 out not lkng ago for a.couple sets and paid for it

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

  4. #124
    Registered User
    Bullseye Forever's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    729

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,046
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    378
    Thanked in
    292 Posts
    Rep Points
    4700100

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Strong press brutha!! Standing? If so, stronger than me. Took 135 out not lkng ago for a.couple sets and paid for it

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
    I wish I was standing lol,no man I was seated 🪑 on the military press ,yes back when I was strong and before my accident I could press 225 on my military press I was strong at one time but I weighed like 290lbs back then ans now I’m down to 247 and weak lol,but I feel better physically and mentally that was big for me at 290 cause I’m 6’4 And I looked big then I’m afraid if I get any lighter now I’ll look like a beanpole for my height


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #125
    Registered User
    Bullseye Forever's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    729

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,046
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    378
    Thanked in
    292 Posts
    Rep Points
    4700100

    Tuesday
    Arms

    SBCurls 8,8,8,8 70lbs
    Skullcrushers 8,8,8,8 85lbs
    Seated alt DB curls 8,8,8,8 35lbs
    V-Bar Tricep pressdowns 10,10,10,10 160lbs
    Concentration Curls 8,8,8,8 35lbs
    Seated OH DB Tricep Pullover 8,8,8,8 80lbs

    Cardio 30minutes
    Incline 4.0
    Mph 3.0
    Miles 1.44

    Felt good I increased my reps instead of the 8,6,6,4 today just had a good day lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #126
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,727

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,195
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,978
    Thanked in
    2,924 Posts
    Rep Points
    56931150

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    I wish I was standing lol,no man I was seated 🪑 on the military press ,yes back when I was strong and before my accident I could press 225 on my military press I was strong at one time but I weighed like 290lbs back then ans now I’m down to 247 and weak lol,but I feel better physically and mentally that was big for me at 290 cause I’m 6’4 And I looked big then I’m afraid if I get any lighter now I’ll look like a beanpole for my height


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Damn all that!! Still strong!!

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

  7. #127
    Registered User
    Bullseye Forever's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    729

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,046
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    378
    Thanked in
    292 Posts
    Rep Points
    4700100

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Damn all that!! Still strong!!

    UNCLE Z REP

    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
    Thanks bud ! Well I was raised in n a big cattle farm and I hauled hay all my life and was lucky to be strong throwing 100lb hay bales all my life lol! I know there’s a difference in being strong like that and being strong lifting weights....the most I’ve ever benched was 350lbs and I had a older friend who is like 10 years older than me and back when he turned 50 he benched 500 snd he is like 6’8 and weighs like 340lbd a tall huge man and stout but I never could life thst I guess my arm length is to long to bench that much cause it’s so far to lift it up while benching now if my arms were shorter and I was shorter I prolly could at one time bench like 400lbs.....hell I’m 54 now and if he lucky to bench 285 now when I built my strength back up ha ha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #128
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    17,309

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25,863
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,936
    Thanked in
    9,190 Posts
    Rep Points
    674918388

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    Thanks bud ! Well I was raised in n a big cattle farm and I hauled hay all my life and was lucky to be strong throwing 100lb hay bales all my life lol! I know there’s a difference in being strong like that and being strong lifting weights....the most I’ve ever benched was 350lbs and I had a older friend who is like 10 years older than me and back when he turned 50 he benched 500 snd he is like 6’8 and weighs like 340lbd a tall huge man and stout but I never could life thst I guess my arm length is to long to bench that much cause it’s so far to lift it up while benching now if my arms were shorter and I was shorter I prolly could at one time bench like 400lbs.....hell I’m 54 now and if he lucky to bench 285 now when I built my strength back up ha ha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Beast! You are a Bull!

    Max

  9. #129
    Registered User
    Bullseye Forever's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    729

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,046
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    378
    Thanked in
    292 Posts
    Rep Points
    4700100

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Beast! You are a Bull!

    Max
    Lol!! My dad used to call me The Bull when I was growing up as well ! I was like a foot taller than him


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #130
    Registered User
    Bullseye Forever's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    729

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,046
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    378
    Thanked in
    292 Posts
    Rep Points
    4700100

    Wednesday
    Legs

    Squat 10,10,10,10 145lbs
    Leg Press 10,10,10,10 190lbs
    Standing Calf Raise 10,10,10,10 175lbs
    Leg Extension 10,10,10,10 90lbs
    Leg Curl 10,10,10 80lbs
    Seated Calf Raise 10,10,10 90lbs

    Cardio 30minutes
    Incline 4.0
    Mph 3.1
    Miles finally got to a 1.5 miles and it was a big deal for me especially the pain I’ve been going through with the incline being higher I was so stoked today


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #131
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,530

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,084
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,220
    Thanked in
    824 Posts
    Rep Points
    27163741

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    Wednesday
    Legs

    Squat 10,10,10,10 145lbs
    Leg Press 10,10,10,10 190lbs
    Standing Calf Raise 10,10,10,10 175lbs
    Leg Extension 10,10,10,10 90lbs
    Leg Curl 10,10,10 80lbs
    Seated Calf Raise 10,10,10 90lbs

    Cardio 30minutes
    Incline 4.0
    Mph 3.1
    Miles finally got to a 1.5 miles and it was a big deal for me especially the pain I’ve been going through with the incline being higher I was so stoked today


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The leg is holding up that good! Keep grinding


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  12. #132
    Registered User
    Bullseye Forever's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    729

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,046
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    378
    Thanked in
    292 Posts
    Rep Points
    4700100

    Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    The leg is holding up that good! Keep grinding


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yes it is so far only thing that bothers me is the calf raises on my bad leg and my leg curls it hurts where the screws snd rod comes to the top of my tibia


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #133
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    17,309

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25,863
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,936
    Thanked in
    9,190 Posts
    Rep Points
    674918388

    Bullseye’s log

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    Yes it is so far only thing that bothers me is the calf raises on my bad leg and my leg curls it hurts where the screws snd rod comes to the top of my tibia


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is an awesome workout ! Super proud of you ! I have a cyborg hand too so, I feel you. So much titanium in one hand that my surgeon said you have a $100k hand to jack off with! Lol
    It hurts everyday, all day. I can barely write with it . But I work it out everyday and the pain never goes away but after 2 years I just mentally am used to it. Just get embarrassed to write stuff out . My penmanship was soo good before; now I cannot read my own grocery list. Thank god se had taken text!

    Max

  14. #134
    Registered User
    Bullseye Forever's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    729

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,046
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    378
    Thanked in
    292 Posts
    Rep Points
    4700100

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    That is an awesome workout ! Super proud of you ! I have a cyborg hand too so, I feel you. So much titanium in one hand that my surgeon said you have a $100k hand to jack off with! Lol
    It hurts everyday, all day. I can barely write with it . But I work it out everyday and the pain never goes away but after 2 years I just mentally am used to it. Just get embarrassed to write stuff out . My penmanship was soo good before; now I cannot read my own grocery list. Thank god se had taken text!

    Max
    That’s got to be aggravating esp in your hand


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #135
    Registered User
    Bullseye Forever's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    729

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,046
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    378
    Thanked in
    292 Posts
    Rep Points
    4700100

    Thursday is new chest workout can’t wait to get to the gym later today snd hopefully be sore tomorrow


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums