• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Delete the social trash media.

Lathe Crasher

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Face puke was the only one I had. Twitter is for tards. Do you support political silencing? They are gathering your info... Just say no. And to all the complete fucking dipshits that raided DC, thanks for your wasted insurrection. We all get painted with the racist redneck uneducated brush and you didn’t hang a single politician. You were there for photos. Fuck you all, when this shit kicks off you’ll be remembered as half measure morons and now security is even better. Way to go sister fuckers. Last political thread I’ll post. Fuck I hate people.

Got rid of all of it back in 2017. I don't care what political affiliation you have, you shouldn't be banned from any business. Besides the best disinfectant is sunshine. Let those who want to share their ideas share them. If they merit further consideration people will notice and consider the options. Meanwhile bad ideas will get laughed out of existence if people can share honest non biased opinions.

Face puke was the only one I had. Twitter is for tards. Do you support political silencing? They are gathering your info... Just say no. And to all the complete fucking dipshits that raided DC, thanks for your wasted insurrection. We all get painted with the racist redneck uneducated brush and you didn’t hang a single politician. You were there for photos. Fuck you all, when this shit kicks off you’ll be remembered as half measure morons and now security is even better. Way to go sister fuckers. Last political thread I’ll post. Fuck I hate people.
I feel this. You and I should have been there ..... what a wasted opportunity... fuck it pisses me off. It’s funny how scared these little bitches were but they didn’t care when half the country was being attacked by cry baby BLM and antifa-tards.... fuckin cock suckers

Got rid of all of it back in 2017. I don't care what political affiliation you have, you shouldn't be banned from any business. Besides the best disinfectant is sunshine. Let those who want to share their ideas share them. If they merit further consideration people will notice and consider the options. Meanwhile bad ideas will get laughed out of existence if people can share honest non biased opinions.

Democrat politicians should be banned from oxygen. George perry style.

I feel this. You and I should have been there ..... what a wasted opportunity... fuck it pisses me off. It’s funny how scared these little bitches were but they didn’t care when half the country was being attacked by cry baby BLM and antifa-tards.... fuckin cock suckers

Nobody cares until it happens to them!!! That's the normal rule for some people in society.

How many of you Q Anon fucktards been flushed like a turd from Twitter?
FB is coming for you next.

Boohooo

Boohooo

I’m curious. Why do you think they “flushed” Q anons?

fuck social media its one of the worse things that ever happened to the world.

twitter banned me within warning for a repost of hunter bidens laptop NY-POST article, what do you think they're so afraid of?

IML Gear Cream!

Do you ever sit back and wonder why they are so aggressively trying to shut down all conservative voices?

:clapping:

Attachments

• 138345290_1925764060898722_7447937305738109799_n.jpg
    138345290_1925764060898722_7447937305738109799_n.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 52
I’m curious. Why do you think they “flushed” Q anons?

fuck social media its one of the worse things that ever happened to the world.

twitter banned me within warning for a repost of hunter bidens laptop NY-POST article, what do you think they're so afraid of?

By the numbers.
1. Because they are batshit crazy bastards.
2. You’re right, social media is garbage.
3. See number one.

:sheep:

Attachments

• 137701263_10158257388183915_1728115493352575428_o.jpg
    137701263_10158257388183915_1728115493352575428_o.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 38
I used to think you were a little more of a progressive thinker.
They you said you were going to Mexico.
Good luck with guns, censorship and whatever down there.

I used to think you were a little more of a progressive thinker.
They you said you were going to Mexico.
Good luck with guns, censorship and whatever down there.

The US is only good for one thing, making money. Once you have enough you leave well if you're smart.

By the numbers.
3. See number one.

By the numbers.
3. See number one.

Bat shit crazy people only attract other bat shit crazy people so these tech giants are afraid of batshit crazies lol you believe that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 138332596_3416838745109648_8419683768410663863_n.jpg
    138332596_3416838745109648_8419683768410663863_n.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 35
I deleted all social media over 5 years ago, not a single time have I ever regretted it. If I care about you I have your phone number, don’t give a shit about Facebook or i stagram
I'm with you brother. Feel and act the exact damn way. F social media. My life has been a total 180 since I kicked that shit to the curb!!

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

Is Nazi like activity, banning Trump, but allowing others who call for his beheading.
I mean, both sides are deranged, the Libs seemed to have set off a trend starting (melting down) in 2016, and getting worse, and Pubtards took their bait. (And now act like the left).
The call GAB and Parler "fat-right" platforms" but they don't call their own Twitter, FB, YT "'far left" which they obviously are?

A protest by the right is a "violent happening" while the left burns down cities "mostly peaceful". Left is trying to "cancel" and re-write history, pretty low IQ embarrassing stuff.
Was hoping Pubtards wouldnt take the bait and act like them, but they did and are. (People in general are just mentally defective, no matter the side, especially the newer Millennial generation (no matter the side).

"Leaders" fighting like retarded children on a school-yard, is what the world has become. The rich got richer during COVID, while shutting down working class and making decisions from "Governors Mansions" as they are called.
W/ their guaranteed salaries (we pay), shutting down the businesses whose taxes help to pay those salaries, while still telling them (biz) to pay their taxes and their bills.

Sad times, people bickering over "their party" but they are missing the big-picture.

Back