Anadrol50 for Kick Start Results!

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    25

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    20100

    Anadrol50 for Kick Start Results!

    Anadrol50 is a DHT derivative and very short-acting steroid
    commonly used in the bulking cycle it gives kickstart results on the body.
    The result is punchy in all angle,
    But there are big sides on the testis
    During the cycle, testis shrink !!
    Balls size turns to small,
    Then need to do Hormone replacement therapy.
    Please, Experts, give your opinion on this.

    Thanks in Advance!

  2. #2
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    3,664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    543
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,358
    Thanked in
    879 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Drol is not to be taken lightly..RBC..HPB..

  3. #3
    Registered User
    hot rod's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,896

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,352
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,471
    Thanked in
    936 Posts
    Rep Points
    36362859

    if ur gonna do steroids, just say good-bye to your fellas for awhile- and not just from a-bombs- but they'll reappear @ some point, so don't sweat it too much. However, u may want to warn ur girlfriend-lol

  4. #4
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    3,664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    543
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,358
    Thanked in
    879 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I've tried various doses will Drol to see if a lower dose can still achieve good results as well as different use protocols..If you want to be safe about it..start with 25mgs a day..4 on 3 off.for 2 weeks..and watch everything.. Honestly I perfer to take it at bedtime..

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Pathadden's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    141

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    54
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Rep Points
    540100

    My expert opinion is when your testis shrink your penis looks bigger.

  6. #6
    Member
    Wolves's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    68

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points
    180100

    using orals as a kickstart is such an old school method theres way better optimal cycle protocols these days

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,286

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    270
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    769
    Thanked in
    505 Posts
    Rep Points
    16691067

    Welcome bro . Anadrol is probably the most complete oral steroid , yes some people use it on bulking but i always prefer it on cutting to keep me full and hard , since he puts almost all water inside muscle , crazy vascularity and fulness, it kills hunger so thats why i dont like to bulk ( i grow better on dianabol , more puffy but bigger ) . of course any steroid you use even anavar will supress test levels , thatīs why all cycles should have testosterone on it .


    Quote Originally Posted by BouncerBrown View Post
    Anadrol50 is a DHT derivative and very short-acting steroid
    commonly used in the bulking cycle it gives kickstart results on the body.
    The result is punchy in all angle,
    But there are big sides on the testis
    During the cycle, testis shrink !!
    Balls size turns to small,
    Then need to do Hormone replacement therapy.
    Please, Experts, give your opinion on this.

    Thanks in Advance!

  8. #8
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    25

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    20100

    Thanks Sir!

  9. #9
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    25

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    20100

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathadden View Post
    My expert opinion is when your testis shrink your penis looks bigger.
    LOL Man!

  10. #10
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    25

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    20100

    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Welcome bro . Anadrol is probably the most complete oral steroid , yes some people use it on bulking but i always prefer it on cutting to keep me full and hard , since he puts almost all water inside muscle , crazy vascularity and fulness, it kills hunger so thats why i dont like to bulk ( i grow better on dianabol , more puffy but bigger ) . of course any steroid you use even anavar will supress test levels , thatīs why all cycles should have testosterone on it .
    Thanks for your opinion, sir!

  11. #11
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    3,664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    543
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,358
    Thanked in
    879 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    It's#1 for raising RBC.. Will raise your BP by the 3 or 4 pill and is the only one to positively raise liver values thru the roof..
    Yeah real complete..
    Sorry, Monstro..I think you left all the bad parts out..

Similar Threads

  1. test p kick start
    By aminoman in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-15-2019, 11:24 PM
  2. Kick start with Var?
    By nuttz51 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2017, 12:14 PM
  3. Kick start a cycle
    By Guapo in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-25-2016, 04:28 AM
  4. Prop kick start + HCG start time?
    By Slider in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 02:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums