• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Wife’s second Anavar run

Dirty904

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok wife ran 8 weeks of Var about 6 months ago. Started at 5mg per day (pia to break the 10mg pills into 1/4’s) anyway she upped it to 10mg for the last 3 weeks. No real sides besides a crazy sex drive stronger O’s and a little bit of a swollen clit which went back to normal after. She had good strength gains and felt good.

So 4 weeks ago she started her 2nd cycle. she did 10mg a day for the first week and then went to 20mg a day (against my opinion) the second week. Strength gains are definitely there sex drive isn’t much different then normal and clit may or may not be swollen a little if so not noticeable. Starting her 4th week she is holding a lot of water and feeling lethargic. She drinks over a gallon of water per day, eats fairly clean, and is hitting the gym 6 days a week. I don’t have much lady gear experience so I’m not sure if the negative differences are because of the increased does or if possibly the Var from one of the cycles isn’t real Var. It did come from two different sources and I know it’s faked a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Var rarely if at all retains water even in women.

Probably got dbol or something else is a guess

Don't be fooled though, var can sneak up on women fast and cause permanent masculinization effects. Square jaw, deep voice and massive clit are things I saw in Clients. Literally ;)

Don't be fooled though, var can sneak up on women fast and cause permanent masculinization effects. Square jaw, deep voice and massive clit are things I saw in Clients. Literally ;)

Do you think primo is a better option? She has mentioned it as well

They showed you their clit??

That’s fucking hot bro.

Do you think primo is a better option? She has mentioned it as well

Might have been dbol or tbol which was tough on her system causing lethargy.

My wife used primo. We love it.

But you still run the risk of deeper voice and enlarged clit.

My wife’s voice changed a little. Clit is larger for sure. But I kinda like it.

She does 70 mg a week.

Try it? But start at like 50 a week slit in two injections. She will see a change for sure.

Hopefully she doesn’t mind injecting

Might have been dbol or tbol which was tough on her system causing lethargy.

My wife used primo. We love it.

But you still run the risk of deeper voice and enlarged clit.

My wife’s voice changed a little. Clit is larger for sure. But I kinda like it.

She does 70 mg a week.

Try it? But start at like 50 a week slit in two injections. She will see a change for sure.

Hopefully she doesn’t mind injecting

She’s never done but says she ok with it. I’m with you I like the larger clit and she likes the sensitivity. We haven’t had any voice changes yet. I’d say her next cycle will be primo.

Maybe reduce dose and see what happens .

My chick is doing bad and no hair lose she does have acne though and a big clit but she done test cycle as well with similar effects

She is also using clen and just sleep deprived is about the only side effect with the shakes

Back