• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What It Feels Like To Be On Testosterone

Testosterone is LIFE , is the base and the best we can use hands down . You can grow only with test and grow very big , you can get shredded on it just controlling estrogen , great sex drive, great mood and energy and quick recovery . is the most complete compound and the one your body recognizes

I'm curious about this, because I plan on beginning a first cycle at 250mg Test E for 10-12 weeks. I'd prefer to take an AI alongside the cycle to combat gyno, I have a fear of getting it and am finding a lack of information on the subject. However, I am also concerned about possibly lowering my estrogen significantly; or if the AI is completely necessary at such a dosage. Do you have any insight on this?

Unless you are extremely sensitive, you should not need an AI at 250 mg per week. Pick up some Nolva in case you have a flare up.
I'm curious about this, because I plan on beginning a first cycle at 250mg Test E for 10-12 weeks. I'd prefer to take an AI alongside the cycle to combat gyno, I have a fear of getting it and am finding a lack of information on the subject. However, I am also concerned about possibly lowering my estrogen significantly; or if the AI is completely necessary at such a dosage. Do you have any insight on this?

You should have an AI(aromasin) and ptc on hand before you start any cycle just case .not saying you need the ai at 250mg per week but it always safe to have it .

Nolva
Clomid for pct

This is my opinion of course

Last edited:
Yes, I left that out got the PCT nolva, cookie. Was just curious about taking an AI eod for fear of gyno

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I left that out got the PCT nolva, clomid . Was just curious about taking an AI eod for fear of gyno

Yes, I left that out got the PCT nolva, cookie. Was just curious about taking an AI eod for fear of gyno

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I left that out got the PCT nolva, clomid . Was just curious about taking an AI eod for fear of gyno
unless ur ultra- sensitive, u shouldn't get gyno from 250mg wk. Or really even @ 500 wk- which is the standard first cycle btw. (500). However- if u take say 20mgs of nolva @ the first sign(itchy or sore nips) of any issues, this SHOULD knock it right out. But I wouldn't take an AI unless it's needed. USUALLY a test only cycle is pretty safe, as far as gyno, it's when u add d-bol or related "wet" compounds that u have too worry about gyno- USUALLY. And, for me, nolva is more of a spot treatment(not something u need everyday) until pct.

Yes you should always have tamoxifen, aromasin and dostinex on hand, but only use them when you feel side effects like sore nipples , lactation etc....AI / reduce estrogen kill your gains

Why bother? thats barely over natural levels and just over TRT level. , you will get results, but your cheating yourself from strong results that a true cycle of supraphysiological levels will give you. I recommend you go no less than 400mgs a week.
just saying:)

I saw hotrod say 500 and you 400. I think it depends on his age. I first started at 21 and all I needed was 200 mg per week of test e to grow and I was already pretty big. Maybe it has to do with ugl now is not as potent?
Edit: I don't recommend anyone start at 21. I had already been lifting since I was 13 but still too early.
Why bother? thats barely over natural levels and just over TRT level. , you will get results, but your cheating yourself from strong results that a true cycle of supraphysiological levels will give you. I recommend you go no less than 400mgs a week.
just saying:)

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Nolva should only be used on cycle with drol problems . It's not a AI at all . Use adex or aromasin bad a AI

I was saying if he has gyno flare ups he could just take some nolva instead of completing tanking his e2 with adex or aromasin.
Nolva should only be used on cycle with drol problems . It's not a AI at all . Use adex or aromasin bad a AI

just for the record bro, I wasn't saying nolva was an AI. And I'm FAR from an expert on them anyway. And I don't pct, but pretty sure nolva/clomid is part of it. And 86-SCH- 400,500mg test- very nominal diff., but has nothing to do w/ age- more exp. level. And HFO3 was just saying @ 2-250, ur really not cycling- ur just maintaining natty levels, more or less. And especially on ur first cycle(which is usually ur most beneficial- as far as knowledge and strength) if ur gonna do it- DO IT! In other words, don't waste one of your best cycles playing w/ 2-250, do @ least 4-500 and get the full benefits. (just my opinion- don't mean to be speaking for HFO3)

I am 24. 5”10, 170bs rn preciate the comments guys. May end up doing 400 a week. Appreciate the comments about the Nolva and AI. I was initially confused, because I see many cycle posts where folks say to take an AI eod even on test only. Yet, I see folks saying vice versa in other threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back