• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I'm trying to find any information available for Imperium Labs

Jas1469

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've searched ad nauseum and only found one reference to Imperium Labs and the user that made the post was subsequently banned. That''s all I've been able to find and I spent $675 on this stuff. The worst part is that I spent it with one of my oldest and most trusted friends. And, he would know if they were fake.

We only do business with paid sponsors here. Sorry but we can't be much help on that note. Take it as a lesson learned. Should of researched them before ordering

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Just because someone is a paid sponsor doesn’t make them good. Just because someone isn’t a paid sponsor make them bad. Research research research and know that any vendor is only as good as their last batch of raws!

Just because someone is a paid sponsor doesn’t make them good. Just because someone isn’t a paid sponsor make them bad. Research research research and know that any vendor is only as good as their last batch of raws!

Correct on this but you’ll notice people asking if xyz lab is any good doesn’t usually get much attention around here.

Well, if we can't ask for information here, what good id this forum?
Understandable. I've never messed with that company or ever ordered from companies who aren't vendors here. Not saying all vendors here aren't as good as the next. But I only stick with certain vendors with time and have been around for long periods of time. But to answer your question. Nobody has placed orders with them because of that reason and usually the reason is because there not paid vendors here to even give it a try in my opinion

I've searched ad nauseum and only found one reference to Imperium Labs and the user that made the post was subsequently banned. That''s all I've been able to find and I spent $675 on this stuff. The worst part is that I spent it with one of my oldest and most trusted friends. And, he would know if they were fake.

Heard of them but it has been a while now . I had thought they changed name to the growth clinic . I think there also gone now as well . Or maybe just private .

Well, if we can't ask for information here, what good id this forum?

Nobody said you couldn’t ask. Problem is why would you buy something first then ask questions on its validity especially something that you’re going to be injecting into your body? Serious question. And what forums are there products sold on? Surely the guy you bought it from would have that info for you I’d hope and I’d hope that he can prove the legitimacy of the products showing you test results? Also could you double check the spelling of the lab in question? Because never seen “Imperium” before but there was a lab named “Imporium” who is no longer around.

Heard of them but it has been a while now . I had thought they changed name to the growth clinic . I think there also gone now as well . Or maybe just private .

Yes the lab you’re talking about that turned into the Growth Clinic was called Imporium. Both of them are no longer around and I don’t know if they’ve rebranded again 100% but I thought I’d read somewhere that they had . And as far as the lab OP is talking about Imperium, I have no clue.

I have known the person that is procuring the items for my next cycle for 35 years and he has never let me down or led me astray. So the serious answer to your serious question is this, I am asking before I inject anything because I've never seen any bottles of anything, with Imperium Labs printed on them. And I've been searching for hours a day for the past 3 days, trying to find any reference to that name or the logo. If I could figure out how to post a picture with this, I would have already done so, but I haven't figured that out yet.

Since I have known this guy for so long, I thought that I would do some research before I just accused anyone of anything. Some of you could use to learn something about that.

Nobody said you couldn’t ask. Problem is why would you buy something first then ask questions on its validity especially something that you’re going to be injecting into your body? Serious question. And what forums are there products sold on? Surely the guy you bought it from would have that info for you I’d hope and I’d hope that he can prove the legitimacy of the products showing you test results? Also could you double check the spelling of the lab in question? Because never seen “Imperium” before but there was a lab named “Imporium” who is no longer around.

Yes the lab you’re talking about that turned into the Growth Clinic was called Imporium. Both of them are no longer around and I don’t know if they’ve rebranded again 100% but I thought I’d read somewhere that they had . And as far as the lab OP is talking about Imperium, I have no clue.

The lab is noticed on a Facebook group. And pushed by one person hard. Which tells me he isn't smart to homebrew and sell on Facebook. Smfh. Other then that people have have it good reviews

Haven’t heard of the name in years, used years ago bloodwork wasn’t great but not horrible either. With that being said I honestly thought they were gone forever. All you can do is hope for the best, I seriously thought they were gone or at least rebranded by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back